Scaryscaryscary!!!

Do I have a stalker, friend or a really difficult life

 

“What is it!” I half yelled. Amber and Key, who had tapped me on the shoulder, looked at me surprised. I didn't even notice him joining the group.

“I just wanted to ask you were we are going to sit,” Key said stunned.

“Aah, sorry for yelling,” I said, searching the cafeteria with my eyes. I stopped when I saw a familiar face. I pointed at the table. “Let's sit with Joon.”

Amber and Key saw him too now and nodded. We made our way towards him.

“Hi Joon,” I said, poking his head with my finger.

“Oh, hey Tae . .” his attention elsewhere at my name. He stood up and walked over to Sulli.

“You're the new girl, aren't you?” he said, using his flirt tone. All of us had heard this voice of him at least once before so we recognized it, and most of the woman he flirted with could figure out his intentions right away, but Sulli seemed oblivious to it.

“Yes, I am,” she said happily. “My name is Choi Sulli. What's yours?”

“Lee Joon,” he said, leading her to the table to sit down. “You can call me Joon. Let's be friends.”

Sulli squealed with her bright smile. “I have a new friend, Ambi.” She plucked Amber's sleeve to get her attention.

“That's great,” Amber said, smiling a tired smile. “I'm going to sit over there, okay. You can talk with Joon.” She pointed at the other side of the table. Sullie nodded, still blissfully oblivious to the intentions of the people around her.

We all sat down. I wanted to put my tray next to Amber's, in front of Key, but Sulli stopped me.

“Come sit in front of me, Taeminnie,” Sulli said, pointing at the place in front of her with her arm stretched like an excited child.

I shrugged at Key and Amber and just did as she said. Amber got tired of her, but I didn't see any harm in her. Listening to her rambling wasn't really going to happen anyway. As soon I sat down my thoughts floated away too the strange frog boy.

 

The next two days I felt like I was going crazy. Friday I saw him everywhere. And with 'him' I mean the frog boy of course. When I walked to school I saw him walking on the streets. In school I saw him out of the window in three -three!- classes. And after school I saw him strolling around the street when I came out of the grocery store. When I saw him there, I freaked out and ran home as fast as I could. When I got home, half of the eggs were broken, but I was too scared to care.

Saturday was the day Key and I would visit Jinki-hyung. We had arranged to meet at the memory fountain, which was standing in the middle of a plaza. I was just ten minutes early and was sitting at the edge when I saw the dreadfully familiar hairdo again. My heart almost stopped from shock. I was seriously scared. This wasn't happening!

My feet jumped to the ground without thinking and started lead me to the other side of the fountain. My heart was thumping in my chest. When a hand suddenly grabbed my shoulder I jumped a meter in the air.

“What's wrong, Tae?” a familiar voice asked. A puff of air escaped my mouth in relief when I turned around to face Key, who looked worried.

“Nothing. I was thinking about looking for you,” I lied.

“But there are still five minutes left 'till the time we had to meet,” Key frowned. “And seriously, are you okay? You look pale.”

I nodded. “Let's go meet Jinki-hyung,” I said, trying hard to smile and destract him.

He frowned. “Yeah, let's go meet the weird chicken fanatic,” he said, unenthusiastic.

“A little more excitement would be nice,” I said, smiling a cheeky smile.

Key scoffed. “Just be happy I'm going with you,” he said in diva mode.

“I really am happy you are,” I said, a little more serious than I had meant it to be, but Key didn't seem to hear it.

I couldn't help but look back at the fountain when we left the plaza. The frog boy was gone. Still, the uneasy feeling didn't want to go away.

 

Key Pov

 

That Jinki guy was really annoying. He was really happy to see us and although we met up in front of an agency company, I still didn't believe he was a model. How could that dork with his goofy smile be a model!? That wouldn't be normal.

At the beginning of our lunch, which was at a noodle shop (not the fancy restaurant you expect from a model), this was going on in my mind. But then I noticed Taemin. He was silent. He didn't stop my mean remarks at Lee Jinki and only answered Jinki's questions. I had noticed something was off when we met up, but he said he was okay. This was definitely not okay.

I tried to make eye-contact with Taemin, but he seemed to try his hardest to avoid my stares.

“Are you guys done?” Jinki asked suddenly.

I nodded, and Taemin did too. Jinki asked for the bill and we left the lunchroom.

I felt Lee Jinki grab onto my sleeve to hold me back and walk behind Taemin. I glared at him, trying to free myself but something in his eyes told me I should listen to what he wanted to say.

“What is wrong with Taemin?” he asked, totally surprising me.

I didn't know what to answer, because I didn't know what was wrong myself and I didn't think he would've had noticed Taemins strange behavior.

I shrugged my shoulders as last solution. “I don't know. He has been this way since morning.” I half whispered, because we were still walking behind Taemin.

Lee Jinki had a worried frown on his face. At that moment I started to trust him a little bit. At least, that he wasn't dangerous, like I'd thought. Not the part about him being a model.

“You know,” I said, a smile creeping onto my beautiful face. “I have an idea that might cheer up Taemin.”

“What?” Jinki asked curiously.

“Watch,” I said, skipping over to Taemin. “Taemin-ah,” I exclaimed. Taemin turned himself towards me, confused. He had been so out of the world he hadn't even noticed us walking behind him instead of next to him. The poor child. “Let's go to Toscane for dessert! Lee Jinki's treat, of course.” I said with a wide smile.

Taemins face brightened up immediately. Toscane was his favourite ice cream parlor.

“For real, Jinki-hyung!?” He asked excitedly.

Jinki glared at me, then softened when seeing Taemin's happy face. “Yeah, but only you. Key is going to pay for himself,” Jinki said.

The jerk. Taemin looked a little curious, but shook it off. I saw him already thinking about the sugary sweetness that was awaiting him. When it came to ice cream, he was easy to read.

In the ice cream parlor Taemin finally started talking as his old self again. He and Jinki were talking about uninteresting things. I wasn't really listening. In the end, Jinki bought ice cream for me, too. I guess he's trying to kiss up to me. Something I gave him a glare for. He didn't really seem to mind.

Suddenly the conversation next to me stopped. I looked at them and saw Taemin sitting in shock. His eyes big, looking out of the window. I felt a small panic attack welling up. What was wrong with him?

 

Taemin Pov

 

He was there, standing on the other side of the road. I noticed the figure while talking with Jinki-hyung. What did that creep want? Did he do this on purpose? Was I being stalked?

My whole body was tense and I yelped when Key touched my shoulder.

“What's wrong Taemin, what's going on outside?” Key asked, worry drowning his voice. Jinki-hyung looked really concerned too.

Should I tell them? No, they would only worry more, wouldn't they?

“Nothing!” I said, giving them my most convincing of smiles. “I just remembered my mother asked me to weed the garden and it totally slipped my mind. I should get going. See you later, guys.”

I stood up. My arms and legs felt like someone or something had been stretching them and the joints were too loose. Right before the doors closed behind me I heard Key say: “But he doesn't even have a garden.” I could slap myself for the stupid lie, and I would have done it if I hadn't been to busy running.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeey, over dramatic reaction on seeing someone too much xD kind of funny. keke

 

shiningangelmel  Yes I was planning on letting Sulli meddle a little, but she won't be a . Oops, told too much -.-

 

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!! PLEASE READ AND ANSWER!!!!!!!

I wanted to get Key together with somebody. At first I was planning to do Jongkey, but I don't know anymore. I'm starting to think I'll do Onkey instead. Don't be afraid Jong won't be in the story at all if you choose Onkey, because he is going to make at least one appearance. Just like him to much.

Now my question is kind of obvious. Which pairing do you want? Maybe put a reason in it so I can  see why ><

 

Now it's time for an cute picture of Taemin who is playing with a weird plant thing something. xD

Just noticed it is a pencile -.-' keke fail, but he still is cute.

 

Now a few pics to help your in your shipping choice. After searching for them I think it is even more difficult ;'( still wanna show ><

hihi, cute Onkey

 

I love jumping trampoline and I love seeing them like this >< (Yes I still like jumping on a trampoline :P)

 

I personally love this one the most. Possessive Key xD

 

Check out Key's expression xD lol

 

Now Jongkey, xD

 

Why? because jong is soooo sweet <3

 

My god xD they are the funniest shipping, you have to give them that

 

And cute

 

Okay, this one had to be in here 0.0 see the small smile on keys face when jong puts keys arm around him. This is so focking sweet!!!!!!

 

Well let's choose the pairing. please don't only go along with the pictures, but with what fits the story too ><

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you