Non-stop talking

Do I have a stalker, friend or a really difficult life

 

'Riiiiiiiiiiing'

The school bell. The ing school bell, right on time. I loved that thing. If it had been a human I would have married it, but sadly there's no one like it.

I smirked at the history teacher, who looked mad. It was the only teacher I hated. He was tall, with a grey beard and an bald spot on his head. His face was always depressive and somehow he noticed at the start of my first year I hated his subject (I'm really bad at history). And, unlike other teachers, he took it personally. Just now the lovely bell saved me from his questions about the world war, sparing me a lot of embarrassment in front of class.

“Bye, mister Park,” I waved, smiling, and escaped to the hall.

I pulled out my timetable to look up which subject I had next.

“Chemistry, pabo,” a voice said in a hushed tone near my ear. I screamed in shock when the air hit my ear.

“Amber!” I yelled at the girl with short black hair, who was grinning. “You had to do that?” I whined, rubbing my ear to get the ticklish feeling to go away.

“Sorry, Tae, you were just standing exactly right,” Amber grinned. “Come on, we have chemistry. You should know that by now.”

I followed Amber towards our classroom. Me and Amber only had chemistry and English together. She was a really boyish girl, and even had girl fans around school. She gets called oppa by younger girls and I have only seen her cry once; It was in first year of high school and we had a sleepover, because her parents were breaking up. That time she cried and I consoled her until she fell asleep. Since that time she treated me like a little brother, wich is weird, because I was the one who did the consoling.

We sat down at the same table. The teacher came walking in and tried to get our attention.

“We have a new student in our class,” he announced. “Some of you may know her already, but not everyone met her, so I'll let her introduce herself to you.”

I heard Amber groan softly and I looked at her, waiting for her to explain.

“I have her in almost all my classes,” Amber whispered. “She is overly hyper, and for some reason all guys seem to love her.”

“Why does that bother you?” I asked. “You've never cared about those things. ”

Amber couldn't answer because the teacher had noticed us talking.

“Mr. Lee and Miss Liu, I'd like it if you would listen to your new classmate. Please behave.”

I shot up in my chair and saw the girl standing in front of the class. She was really cute. Not normal cute. She didn't even have such big eyes, but her round cheeks and lips made her incredibly cute. And her body had an amazing shape, she could be an idol for sure with a body like that. She had long, wavy, brown hair, which gave her a little y tinge too.

She was looking straight at us, looking at who got scolded. A bright smile, which made her look even cuter, appeared on her face and she waved in our direction. That was for Amber, for sure, because she didn't know me. But why did she wave at Amber?

You can introduce yourself now. Everybody is listening,” the teacher said, putting emphasis on 'everybody' and glaring at us while saying it.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Choi Sulli,” the girl said with the bright smile still on her face, and bowed.

I saw and heard the gasps of the guys in my class.

“Go sit anywhere you want,” the teacher said.

The girl, Sulli, nodded and skipped through the classroom, right to our table.

Hey Ambi, I'm sitting with you,” her voice sounded like it was the best thing in the world. She sat down on the other side of Amber. The tables were meant for three people originally, so it didn't matter, but Amber looked like she wanted to kill something.

“Ambi, I didn't know you were friends with the new girl,” I said with an evil smile, using Sulli's nickname for Amber, which, I could see it on her face, she hated.

Amber glared at me.

“Hello, I'm Sulli, what's your name?” she introduced herself.

“Lee Taemin,” I said, shaking her hand.

“You're cute,” Sulli squealed when I smiled.

I laughed. For some reason I didn't care when she said that, normally I would've hated the person for that. “So are you,” I told her, which made her brighten up more. I saw Amber roll her eyes and I chuckled. It's true, she gets irritated faster by people who are too busy all the time.

The teacher asked for our attention again. He started his lesson, no practical assignments this time. Only the boring theory. I already knew this chapter and I soon found myself drifting away, looking at all the things outside I could see through the window.

There was a man standing in the yard. Which was really strange, because everyone should be in class right now and he was definitely not the janitor. I was shocked when I noticed I knew the guy standing in the yard. It was the frog guy! What the hell was he doing here?

I probably had a really horrified look on my face because Amber tapped my shoulder, asking me what was wrong. I shook my head, telling her there was nothing wrong. But there was definitely something wrong. Stadning outside was a stranger I'd seen a lot the past three days and now he was at my school. This was freaky.

Am I over reacting? I don't know, it feels like I'm being stalked.

The rest of the lesson I was more absentminded than ever. I couldn't get the weird frog boy out of my head, although he had already disappeared. My body even did a random, startled spasm when the bell rang. Packing my books didn't go that fast. Amber was impatiently waiting for me, telling me that I had to hurry up because otherwise the best places would be gone in the cafeteria. I wasn't really listening to her, but I sounded like she just wanted to get away from the new kid. Sadly enough, for Amber, Sulli followed us there, all the while talking non-stop. I didn't really hear her but I saw moving.

A sudden tap on my shoulder made me wake up from my daze.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeey update. Minho didn't get a real big part but the new student is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like Sulli, she is cute. in real she doesn't talk so much but it fits in the story><

I found a really cute drawing of Minho while looking for the main picture. Look!!

Cute right:D

 

Well, I'm really sorry, but I'm not going to spam you with Minho pictures. :( I know, sad.

shiningangelmel  Thank you for your comment ^^ You were the only one listening to my request.

Next chapter they'll be going to visit Onew. Will be more interesting.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all :D