Got dragged to the nurse's office

Do I have a stalker, friend or a really difficult life

 

I couldn't believe myself, seriously. I was thinking of not going to Minho's house just because of what he had said to me at the hospital. I hit my head against my pillow, sprawled across my bed. But honestly, what he had said was supposed to hurt my feelings, and it obviously did. Any normal person wouldn't want to know him any more.

But I do want to know him.

Aaaarg,” I grumbled out loud. As if she heard me, my mother called: “Taemin, food!”

Coming,” I called back, appreciating the hollow sound my voice made inside of my room.

I got off of my bed and made my way downstairs. It was Tuesday, so today my mother actually cooked. She only cooked real food on Tuesdays and Sundays. The rest of the days were convenience store food or take away, because my mother worked until the late hours and as a student, I wasn't permitted to do anything else than my homework. Sure. I rolled my eyes. I did a lot of chores either way, and sometimes I cooked on Friday or Saturday.

I sniffed the air when I reached the kitchen.

Nice,” I beamed,”chicken for dinner.”

Jinki-hyung popped up in my head and I chuckled a little.

Glad you like it,” my mother smiled, putting the pans on the table. “How was school?”

I had to think about the question and finally decided I didn't remember. Only bits of Key talking to me non-stop and Amber trying to get me to look like I was listening, while I was only thinking about the hospital where I was going that afternoon.

Normal, I guess,” I answered. I sat down and got myself a plate with food.

My mother chuckled. “And at the hospital?” she asked.

I looked up at her suspiciously and found her all-knowing look. I sighed.

Different,” I said. “He wasn't talking at first and when he finally opened his mouth it wasn't as I thought it would be.”

Expectations never come true,” my mother nodded.

I chuckled. “You're just like a mom, mom,” I said.

Yah, watch your mouth, brat,” my mother answered childishly. “I am the one who raised you, as you may remember.”

I just smiled, taking my phone out of my pocket and taking a picture of my food before eating it.

What are you doing?” my mother asked, confused.

Sending a picture of my food to a friend,” I said, pushing the send button and putting my phone back in my pocket. “He is a chicken addict.”

 

I shot up from my seat when the last bell rang. I dropped my books into my backpack and almost ran towards the door to be the first. I almost fell to the ground when somebody suddenly grabbed my arm to stop me.

Key!” I half yelled, half huffed. “What the heck do you think you're doing!?”

Key looked at me with that stare of his, telling me we needed to talk and I really didn't want to.

Let's go,” Key said, turning around and dragging me trough the corridor, into the nurses office.

He pushed me to make me fall down on my on one of the white beds. Key kept standing with his arms folded on his chest, looking like a scolding parent.

Uhm, Key, I. . .” I began.

I don't want to hear it,” Key said dangerously. “Were did you go yesterday, after school?”

I had to do a chore for my mother, so I went straight home,” I said, telling the same lie as yesterday.

Really?” Key asked, pushing the question, staring intensely at me.

I looked back at him and felt my heart cringe when I saw the hurt in his eyes. He knew I was lying. I never lied to him. I shook my head in defeat.

I went to the hospital,” I confessed, looking down at my shoes.

There was no answer to that. Key had completely fallen silent. I peeked up through my lashes, trying to see his expression.

Hospital?” Key finally asked.

I nodded.

Why?”

Two days ago I saw a boy getting beaten up in an ally and I took him to the hospital,” I told him. “Apparently he doesn't have any family here in town, so I visit him at the hospital.”

I saw the trust coming back in his eyes a little, his stare had softened on me.

You like him,” Key stated, as if it was nothing.

-“What?” I asked baffled.

You like him, that's why you didn't tell me, or anyone else, and go visit him and pay his hospital bills.”

I never said . . .!”

You don't have to,” Key smiled his sweet, cat-like smile. “It's the logical thing. If he doesn't have family than it's impossible for him to pay the bill himself.”

That was true, indeed; Key was really smart.

I can't believe I'm about to forgive you,” Key sighed. He let himself fall down on the bed, right next to me.

I can't believe it either,” I admitted, leaning backwards on my hands and looking at the white cealing.

A relaxed silence fell over us, until I felt the need to disturb it.

Uhm, hyung,” I said . . .

It's Key Umma, baby,” Key answered. “but yes? What is it?”

The boy is strange. There  are a few things about him I don't know. I have to keep some things secret for him, because they aren't mine to tell. Can you please not ask? I want to honor his wishes.”

Even though he was rude to me, I added in silence.

No,” Key answered simply.

What, no?” I pouted.

No, I won't not ask,” Key said, sitting up from his laying position. “Tell me.”

I groaned. Why did I even try?

And that's how I ended up telling Key everything about Minho. God knew I couldn't have kept it a secret from him for long, but I did make him swear that he wouldn't tell anybody else.

So,” Key mumbled, “that thing you where scared of, when you were out with me and that Lee Jinki bastard, was Choi Minho-ssi?” He looked at me suspiciously. I had been right to save that part for last. “You saw him every day, as if he was stalking you?”

I nodded, waiting for his reaction, which looked like it wasn't coming.

What if he was really stalking you?” Key asked again.

Don't make me question him again, Umma,” I whined, (Yes, Umma. It wouldn’t make us any less close of friends, right?).

But, it's a little creepy,” Key said. “And exciting.” He smirked, naughty lights sparkling in his eyes.

My mouth fell open. “You were the one who said that I shouldn't even talk to Jinki-hyung, and know you react like this to a stranger you haven't even met.”

From what I hear, he has never attacked you before right?”

I nodded.

And he had his chances.”

I don't know about that. Only at the park.”

So he had his chances,” Key repeated.

Maybe so,” I shrugged.

And from your story I seem to get that he's handsome,” Key smiled.

I never told you how he looked!” I exclaimed.

I know everything,” Key boasted smugly. Sometimes, I really believed that. I sighed in defeat, glancing over at the wall for the time and shot up from the bed in shock.

, look at the time!” I yelled. I was on my feet in no time and searched for my backpack.

It was already 16:47 PM (School ends at 15:45 PM). We had been talking for almost an hour and I still had to find Minho's house and get home on time.

Easy, Tae,” Key said. He stood up to, handing me my backpack. “You don't have to be such a wuss. You'll be home in time for dinner.”

Visiting hours,” I reminded him (Lying, again. Taemin, do you ever learn?), before snatching my backpack from his hand and storming out of the nurse's office.

 

Number 42, 44, 46, 48. I stopped in front of the house I was looking for. I was flabberghasted to say at the least. I couldn't have been expecting a lot from a guy who wasn't able to pay his own hospital bills, but I had never seen such houses. Honestly, I didn't even knew they actually existed and that there where people actually living in there. You couldn't even call this a house, or this street a real street. Goosebumps had been forming on my arms ever since I entered this neighborhood.

The street was made up of round stones, which had been laying there for ages. There were cracks everywhere. The houses were made of gray concrete and hadn't been kept in a good state. Some houses where even made of wood. The house that was Minho's, apparently, wasn't, but the wooden door had signs of mold and looked fragile.

But something wasn't really right. I stepped back a little and noticed what I had missed earlier. This wasn't the wall of the house, but some sort of gate. I could imagine a traditional house on the other side. These days, those weren't that expensive.

I was daydreaming about what Minho's house would look like behind the concrete wall when something small collided with my leg. I looked down and found a small boy look up at me in confusion. He looked like he had been running and hadn't been looking at where he was going.

Annyeong,” I said. I chuckled. The confused face of the boy just looked too cute and somehow he reminded me of someone.

"Annyeonghaseyo," the boy answered cutely. I squatted down to be on eye level with the boy.

Do you live around here?” I asked.

The boy cocked his head in question, not understanding what I asked.

Your house?” I asked again.

The boy smiled a wide, beaming smile. He lifted his arm and pointed at the molded gate.

"Of course," I deadpanned. This kid looked amazingly like Minho. I would have never guessed his little brother was this small. He was, like, three, or four.

Are you alone?” I asked at the same time a voice hollered, echoing through the street.

Yoogeun, come back here!”

The boy looked over his shoulder and ran away from me towards the voice as I followed his small body with my eyes. I stood up when I finally met the eyes of a girl who stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me, nearly dropping the grocery bags in her hands.

Sulli!?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Can't say how happy I am that I've got 17 subscribers now, even thought i didn't update for almost three months!! Seriously, I'm not proud of it.

Here is the point. My friend is trying to correct my horrible English into a readable one and I thought about waiting with updating until she was done, but here laptop broke and AFF won't save on her phone. So the only chapter she has saved until now is chapter 1. Now isn't that a really good excuse for not updating but it's the truth for a small part of the time you all had to wait.

Thank you for staying with me until know :) hope you enjoy this chapter. Personally i don't think it's my worst.

I Finished my finals so good as possible, hoping for a good result too, now. On the 13th of June I'm getting my results. Please wish me luck <3

Goodnight everybody (it's 1 pm now here -.-') Love you ^^

P.s. after searching for sulli picks I'm sure that i did great at putting her in my story. I really like her :D