Life as it is normally

Do I have a stalker, friend or a really difficult life

 

I was walking around town with some friends, just having fun. Pulling pranks on each other. We came from the arcade centre and we were headed home. Nothing special, just that my mother would probably kill me if she caught me coming home this late on a school night, but oh, well. What to do about it, huh?

“We're going this way, see you tomorrow, you guys,” Donghae waved at us and Lee Teuk and him took a right while the rest of us went straight.

“Don't go do fun things without us!” Lee Teuk jokingly yelled after us.

“You don't know what you are missing man, its so fun here!” Joon yelled back sarcastically. “Oewaaaaaaah, the loud ones are gone.”

“You're forgetting you're still here,” Amber said.

“Just shut up, girl, I'm here for the entertainment,” Joon said, “That's different from being loud.”

“Believe what you want,” Amber shrugged.

Hey, Key, don't you have to go that way?” I said, pointing at the road he normally took, ignoring the gibberish Joon and Amber were sprouting.

“I am staying with my brother this week,” he answered in a lazy tone.

I smiled. His brother, Kim Heechul, was a real busybody and it was always really loud in that house when Key was staying there. “Remind me that I shouldn't come near that house until your gone,” I said giggling.

“Since when are you going there when I'm not there?” Key asked, raising an eyebrow.

“He asks me to feed Jojo sometimes,” I said. "I didn't tell you?"

Key grumbled. “He never tells me anything, and I can't believe you didn't tell me, Tae. How can I still trust you?” Key said in a over dramatic tone.

"dramatic much," I muttered.

"What was that?" Key asked, acting like he hadn't heard me.

"That I will never do something to make you distrust me again!" I answered, overly sweet as if resiting from a play.

Key smiled, swinging one arm around my shoulders. "That's my baby."

Key smiled. “That's my baby,” he said, patting my head

I punched his shoulder. “I am not a baby. I'm only three months younger then you.” Key called me baby sometimes, for no apparent reason. He said I made his maternal instincts come out whenever he saw me. He is so gay, he just doesn't want to admit it at all. Stupid Diva.

“See you later, I'm going this way,” I said to the three remaining people of the group waving goodbye.

"Be careful!" I heard Amber calling after me, followed by Key telling her of about how he she stole his line.

I walked trough the dimly lidded street, already empty of any living species. My house was located in a normal street, so obviously there wouldn't be anyone outside at this time. It was around midnight by now, I guess.

I unlocked the door as silently as I could, but it sounded like I would wake up the whole street because it was so dead silent. I'm so damn lucky my mother didn't wake up and I made it to my room safely. I changed into my sleep wear (only boxers) and dropped on my bed, exhausted. Nice, sleep, I loved sleeping.

 

“Get out of bed, Taemin, breakfast is done,” My mother yelled through the house. I groaned and turned around in my bed without opening my eyes. “I'm not taking the blame when you're late for school!” she yelled again.

I know, I know. Ten minutes wouldn't hurt right, but then my alarm decided to team up with my mother and rang. I opened my eyes with another groan and looked around for it.

Oh crap! The display said 8:30. I had half an hour to get to school and walking to school normally took 20 minutes. I would have sworn that I had set my alarm to 8 o'clock, but then I remembered that if I didn't turn my alarm off the first time around, it would go off again thirty minutes later, so I probably slept through the first round. Maybe I should chance the slumbering time of that thing some day.

I showered in 4 minutes (that includes drying), put on my blazer, got my bag and hurried my way down. I picked up the sandwich that was on the kitchen table in the obviously empty kitchen and put my lunch in my bag. While eating the sandwich I put on my shoes.

“Taemin, where is my sandwich,” my mother yelled from the kitchen, “It was on the table!”

I heard her walking towards the hall. “I'm sorry mom,” I said back with my mouth half full. “I have to get to school!” I waved at my mom who just walked into the hall while sprinting out of the door.

“Next time I'll wake you up at six, so you will have enough time,” she yelled at me, standing in the front door.

“Good luck at work today,” I yelled back while jogging backwards and I blew her a kiss. I saw her rolling her eyes when she closed the door and I smiled while turning around and hitting something.

Huh? Suddenly I was laying flat on my back on the ground.

“Are you alright?” An unknown face appeared above me, looking concerned and a little confuse.

“I think I am,” I said while sitting up. I checked my arms and legs before standing up. “I don't think I broke anything.”

The man nodded, relieved. I studied his face. He was like half a head taller than me, with brown, wavy hair and big, brown eyes. He couldn't be much older than me. He reminded me of something.

I snickered.

“What?” the man asked, probably worried about my mental state.

“Nothing,” I said. “I'm sorry for crashing into you, but I have to go.” I picked up my bag and bowed to the man and started running again. I snickered again. That man totally looked like a frog.

I was late for school, of course, but luckily it was the first time in two years. I wake up late on a regular basis, but I've always managed to get to class in time. Except for today, then.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was really struggling with the beginning, and I hope it turned out well.

thank you for reading. I'll give you a taemin aegyo