Chapter 2

I Think I Am Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Beep Beep, Beep Beep*

 

Jiyeon's phone rang. She knew very well who it was, her 'handsome' guy. To be honest, Jiyeon had only caught a mere glimpse of Hyungdon. Her eyes had only captured a millisecond worth of pictures of Hyungdon and from what she could base on, he didn't look that bad. Still, she could vaguely put together a clear memory of his features. She was nice, and she knew it would be impolite and rude of her to label someone whom she doesn't know as ugly and a part of her agrees with herself calling Hyungdon good-looking. After all, her shortsightedness led her to keep a very blur image of Hyungdon in the drawers of her mind. Her judgement was not to be criticised, for the very least.

 

Omg omg omg what am I going to do?  Jiyeon was literally screaming in her head. Ruffling her black shoulder-length hair, she opened her inbox. There is was, at the top of the screen- Hyungdon's message. The fonts on her phone seem to enlarge by the second, as though her eyes were playing tricks on her. 

Breathe Jiyeon Breathe. She squeezed her eyelids shut and mustered the courage to carry out the next simple action, a tap of the button.

 

From Hyungdon: Who are you?

 

Phew.

That relief aside, she still had to get things settled.

Gosh, is there a need for me to answer to you when my friend's heart is on the line now?! 

She was in no mood to answer his question right now.

 

To Hyungdon: Nevermind who I am, it is not important. Does Haha really like Jooyeon?!

 

There. I did it. Again. Sigh.

 

 

Within seconds, another beep was heard from her phone. This time, she was more prepared than before to open up the message.

 

From Hyungdon: Yes, isn't that obvious? He really likes her a lot and he always talk about her. How she's like a goddess to him etc...

 

But... Didn't Jooyeon... Aish! Maybe she's overthinking. Hehehe, at least her problem is solved now.

She then texted her friend about her conversation updates. The situation at hand is getting more curious and she wanted to be like Sherlock Holmes and solve the mystery soon.

 

Now back to my own problem, I should thank him, shouldn't I? After all, he didn't hesitate to tell me the truth... And so, she sent another text to Hyungdon, thanking him for his help.

The night ticked away very slowly. Either that, or Jiyeon was beginning to enjoy her little conversation with Hyungdon about Haha and Jooyeon. Hyungdon, on the other hand, didn't press further about Jiyeon's identity. Instead, he was being friendly to his unknown textpal. To Jiyeon, it was one of the most interesting conversation she ever had. It was her first time being able to open up and have a chit-chat with the op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter