Chapter 1

I Think I Am Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo, Jooyeon, he's actually quite handsome!" Jiyeon pointed at a guy who's standing tables away from them.

"Jiyeon, you have gotta be freaking kidding with me. He's far from handsome! And what's worse, he's a friend of Haha!" The girls around Jiyeon had a great laugh after hearing what Jooyeon had to say about Jiyeon's taste. 

"But isn't Haha your admirer? How could you say such a thing. Be nice, Jooyeon." Jiyeon looked into Jooyeon's eyes, trying to find a hint of happiness when she mentioned Haha's name, only to have Jooyeon turning a deaf ear towards whatever she said.

"Tsk. Haha? He's far from my league. To think that he even likes me."

One of the girls beside Jooyeon cried out, "Hey, did you say Hyungdon is cute? Girl, he's walking towards us! Grab on for support Jiyeon, cos you will be blown away~" Her tone was sarcastic, everyone could sense that. To tell you the truth, they weren't true friends of Jiyeon, they were in fact using her for her money. However, given Jiyeon's innocence and obliviousness, she had never given second thought about their "friendship". She had always perceived them as her close buddies since they started being in the same class. 

Jiyeon's face was flushed red instantaneously. "Ahhh, his name is Hyungdon. How cute" She thought to herself. Hyungdon's footsteps sounded like acoustics to her when the former inched his way towards the clique. Her heart was beating at a rate she couldn't explain. It was as though she was falling into a deep spell of 'a crush'; she couldn't term it as love as she barely even knew that guy.

"Jooyeon, Haha is here! Wanna say hi?" Hyungdon teased Jooyeon.

"Hyungdon, guess what, you have a new admirer! There she is! PUAHAHAHAHAH" Jooyeon, alongside with the other girls burst into laughter. Jiyeon, on the other hand, covered her face with both hands, doing all she can to hide her blushed face. To her surprise, she caught a sight of Hyungdon winking at her. She couldn't have a clear view of his entire face because all she could see was through a "peephole" that was formed from the gaps of her fingers.

"Hey my lady, how cha doing? What's your name? I'm Hyung Don," Hyungdon stretched out his hands to give Jiyeon a warm handshake, only to be received by a slight touch of the palm.

"Hi" Jiyeon hi-fied Hyungdon while she looked away, trying to find something that would divert her attention.

Jiyeon's response caught Hyungdon by surpised. As outspoken and friendly as he might be, he did not expect someone to still be that shy in front of him. Jiyeon's unusual way of greeting a person had piqued Hyungdon's interest and her beauty had also played a significant r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter