Chapter 8

I Think I Am Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She went back to her classroom for her Literature class after that small talk that she had with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo. That name sounded in her head and itmade her smile unconsciously. Despite scratching her head to rid herself of any typical fangirl thoughts that she had, the blush on her face gave her away. It was obvious that this trip to the toilet elevated her spirits to a whole new level.

 

 

 

 

"You seem to be in a good mood there. You okay?" Sehun asked.

Sehun was Jiyeon's seat partner since the beginning of school. Their form teacher wanted a good distribution between the boys and girls in class. Sehun was always that quiet boy, whom only opened up to people who talked to him. Jiyeon, being the outgoing girl she always was, first reached out to Sehun and became one of his first few friends in class. It was this reason that allowed the two to have a well-established friendship. It was Sehun who lent Jiyeon his homework to copy. It was Sehun who covered up for Jiyeon whenever she slept in class. It was Sehun who listened to Jiyeon's never ending lame stories whenever they had a free period. One might think that Sehun is a maid of Jiyeon because he always cleans up for Jiyeon whenever she makes a mistake or two, but in fact, Sehun is more than willing to be there for Jiyeon because no other female had treated him this warmly before and Jiyeon was always there to teach him and help him understand the lesson whenever he couldn't. To Sehun, Jiyeon was someone whom he looked up to.

 

Jiyeon giggled but she shook her head. 

"Nothing much really," her cheeks turned to an even brighter red than before.

 

Sehun knew something was up, but didn't question the girl any further as lesson continued. He shrugged and turned to his pen and paper to write further notes. With that, he nudged Jiyeon and slid a paper to the table to his left. 

"Here's what you missed when you went to the toilet." Sehun whispered for fear of disrupting the class.

 

"Thanks." Jiyeon wasn't surprised. She was used to this, but she was thankful to have Sehun as her seat partner. She just didn't pull out the courage to acknowledge it in front of him.

 

 

 

"THROW THE BALL. YOU GIRLS ARE NOT USING ENOUGH STRENGTH! DID YOU GIRLS EAT? COME ON!" The netball coach was screaming at the top of their lungs.

 

At the quadrangle, there stood 20 girls who were having their netball training. It might seem that their netball teacher was as fearsome as a tigress, but her character will take a 180 degree change once she is off-court. She had to have some form of strictness in her to maintain the girls' discipline on court but she is a very understanding lady to cares for her players. As her fiery self is often seen by the members of the school during practices, her true self is often misunderstood.

 

"Gyuri, you have no idea what I heard today. Tell you after school," Jooyoen panted as she threw the ball to Gyuri with a chest pass.

 

"You have to tell me now! Like now, now!" Gyuri cried. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter