Chapter 3

I Think I Am Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recess break had started and the kids only had 30 minutes to do whatever they want. Year 7 and 8's recess period clashed. This means the probability of Jiyeon and Hyungdon rubbing shoulders with each other is as close to a 100%. With a school of a small population size, everyone has seen the faces of every other person in the school before. 

 

As Hyungdon and Kyungsoo's class (8G) rowdily made their way down the stairs, they bumped into the 7A girls (Jiyeon's clique). That moment froze and each and every member present gave the other members a look. Their stares soon averted towards that of Jiyeon and Hyungdon and bored deeply on their faces. All of the unconcerned, except for a significant one, looked on to see how to plot progresses. Boys being boys, they eyed one another, nudged each other with their elbows and gave cheeky grins. Unlike his male counterparts, Kyungsoo took this opportunity to take a closer look at Jiyeon and snapped a few photogenic still images of her with his wide eyes. Curious as he might be about the drama boiling between her and his good friend Hyungdon, he was more intrigued by her personality. What she is like, why is she with such crude girls, when will she show her true self etc etc. Questions about her kept popping up in his head like popcorns in a microwave.

 

"Who do we have here?" Gyuri exclaimed. Her ear-piercing voice disrupted Kyungsoo's thoughts and brought him back to reality.

I hate her voice.

"I see that love is in the air~ Am I right Jiyeon?" Jooyeon hinted to Jiyeon and gave Hyungdon a second look.

What is happening? Now I wanna know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter