Chapter 4

I Think I Am Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To Jiyeon: Hey. Just wondering, who are you?

For a moment, Hyungdon hesitated. He knew very well who the girl at the other end was, but at the same time, he had this hunch, a strong one in fact, that she was trying to dodge any question regarding this topic that was thrown at her at all costs. Since the day he laid eyes on her, her every word and action somehow captivated him. Be it her clear eyes that sparkled or her unusually long skirt that neatly tucked her fitting blouse, she draws him in like a black hole. Could she be the one? Is that what people have been painstakingly searching for all their lives, something which they termed as true love?

He shook his head. No way. Bongsun was one bad experience. He did not need another one. Not a year after what happened.

After what seemed like an eternity of deliberation in his head, he had finally came to a conclusion to give her a text. He needed a closure to this "mystery" and he might not be congrous with it, but he plans to get friendly with Jiyeon too.

 

 

*beep beep*

In a flash, Jiyeon reached out for her phone. She anticipated a return text from Hyungdon after last night quite enthusiastically. Their conversation did not actually end, it was only put on hold because both parties needed their rest before they start school the next day. Throughout the day, Jiyeon has been constantly checking her phone for any new text messages and only to disappoint herself to find an empty inbox. 

The notification alert from her phone made her heart race. What she had waiting for had finally arrived. Hehehehe. Like a fangirl girl watching her idols perform on stage on youtube, she smiled foolishly to herself. Nothin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter