Chapter 7

I Think I Am Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gahee sunbaenim.

 

Right in front of 8G's classroom, Gahee and Hyungdon were chit-chatting. More than the fact that her own netball senior is a close friend of Hyungdon (and possibly with his whole clique), Jooyeon was more afraid of her. Gahee had always been a fiery and demanding senior and she had an aura so intimidating and hair-raising that the most evil spirit can be warded off when she is around.

With that, Jooyeon tiptoed away with her index finger placed on her lips.

 

Wait till the kids hear about this.

 

 

"Hyungdon talks about you alot. Soooooo, I'm interested in the kind of girl my buddy likes," Kyungsoo clasped his hands together behind his back.

He smiles more whenever he sees you. No talking though.

 

"Really? What did he say?" Jiyeon asked anxiously. The shyness that she portrayed a second ago vanished instantly and soon a faint blush glowed on her chubby cheeks.

 

"Errr, he kind of said something about you being a nice girl once someone gets to know you," Kyungsoo beated around the bush to buy more time. He needed a lie to cover his lie.

Sorry Hyungdon... And Jiyeon.

 

"Hehehe," a small laugh escaped from Jiyeon. She was blushing terribly.

 

The conversation went stale as nobody knew how to continue the conversation. Jiyeon didn't exactly give a reply which Kyungsoo wanted or expected. She never fails to sweep him off his feet with her responses and actionsn.

 

She's cute. A wide smile formed on his face.

 

"Why are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter