Chapter 6

I Think I Am Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Much better.

He pushed the door open and stepped out of the cubicle. What a great way to release the strain on his insides. Instinctively, he walked towards the sink to cleanse his hands. As the water gushed out of the tap, images from earlier flowed into his mind.

Jiyeon.

He clicked his tongue and checked himself out in the mirror. He combed his thick hair through his stumpy fingers and scraped some plaque off his pearly whites. He wanted to look presentable to a girl he was about to present himself with.

 

 

"너 혹시 몰라 경고하는데," Kyungsoo rapped as he took short strides with the beat of the song down the hallway. His heart was beating at a fast pace, to which this song was acting as a fuel to its rate. He wasn't expecting himself to do what he was about to do, and neither was she.

 

 

Like the former, she too was done with her business. She stretched her arms wide out and let out a yawn. Nothing felt better than emptying her bursting bladder. She hummed a random tune as she tidied her ponytail. Boy, was she in a good mood right now.

She made her way out of the toilet with her eyes glued to her shoelaces. She was too minded about the need to whiten her shoes when she gets back home to notice the charming boy before her.

 

"Hi," said a boy with a deep, soothing voice.

Jiyeon, however, was still stuck in her dreamland. Even so, she wouldn't have thought that it was her whom the greeting was directed at. She was always with girls and she hardly ever has any guy friends, except for her childhood friend whom she had since lost contact at the age of 9.

 

"Hello?" This time, the boy took initiative and waved in front of her face.

"H... He... Hey..." Jiyeon stuttered. She was caught by surprise. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter