L's Proposal

Timeless Connection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 6: L's Proposal ▬

 

Someone was rummaging through the bathroom one early morning, waking up the sleepy Sunggyu.

“Ugh,” he moaned as he looked at the clock beside him. “Who the heck would be up this early? It’s still five in the morning.”

Being the admirable leader and oldest member of the bunch, Sunggyu groggily woke up, rubbing his stomach under his shirt while scratching his head with the other. With a yawn, he stopped in front of the closed bathroom door when he heard someone mumbling to himself. Curious, Sunggyu knocked on the door lightly.

“Hey, who’s in there?” The person behind the door grew silent. “Hey, open up,” he warned.

“What do you want?” a muffled voice hissed.

“What are you doing in there so early in the morning, mumbling to yourself like an idiot at that?”

“None of your business.”

“Fine, but hurry up. I need to pee.” The bathroom door flew open in a few seconds, making the half-awake hamster twitch.

“Scared?” The guy came out with a low chuckle.

Sunggyu smirked, “By you, no.” By the time Sunggyu responded, the guy was about to leave as he opened the door, clutching on to his uniform jacket in his left hand. “Where are you going?”

The guy shrugged and ignored him, slamming the door.

“Tsk. Lee Howon.”

 

══════

 

Hoya casually strolled towards his secret place behind the small shed up by the rooftop. He sat down and sighed, looking at the cell phone that he has been holding in his right hand.

“Should I call her back?” he wondered.

Since the first time Hoya spoke to her, she never left his mind. He could barely sleep because he wanted to know more about the mysterious girl behind the other line. It was the very first time he has ever felt this way, this weird but exciting sensation pulsating throughout his body.

Gathering up his courage, Hoya began to flip through the phone to the only number listed under the same name that he once remembered – Han Hyerin. He began to feel nervous as he heard the other line ring and at that moment, just like the very first time he heard the voice, he froze.

“Hello?” A sweet tone answered.

It’s her. The voice I’ve been longing to hear.

“Howon oppa?”

“Y-Yeah,” Hoya replied awkwardly as he came back to reality.

“Cute as always,” Hyerin chuckled.

“Are you busy this time too?”

“Nope, I’m just studying for a test tomorrow. Ah, I can’t do it anymore,” he heard her whine.

Hoya caught himself smiling and thought that hearing her complaining on the other end was cute. “What are you studying? Maybe I can help,” he offered.

“It's fine. I wanted to talk to you anyway.”

“Huh?”

Fiddling with her words, she continued, “How do I say this? I missed hearing yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter