Restricted

Timeless Connection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 3: Restricted ▬

 

After leaving the principal’s office, the two students walked towards the building opposite of where they just came from and took a few flights of stairs on the way to their specified dorm room. Once they arrived, Sunggyu opened the door but this time, held the door out for Hoya to enter first while he was busy with the keys. Following soon after, Sunggyu closed the door with a click and went in front of Hoya to show him around his new home. The latter could only wait and follow his guide in the meantime while he takes in the sight and try to feel at ease with the new territory.

“Hey guys,” Sunggyu’s voice filled the dorm room and a few ruffling noises were heard moments after.

“Hey, hyung.” A man with ruffled hair popped up from the kitchen. “Oh, a new guy? Welcome.” He greeted Hoya the moment he saw him before he went back to what he was doing earlier.

“Hey, Woohyun.” After Sunggyu responded, he led Hoya to the second room right by the hallway. “This is where you’ll be sleeping, squirt.”

Hoya scanned the room and scrunched his face at the mess, looking displeased at the sight. “Bunk beds? Someone else sleeps here?”

“Yeah. Since the government doesn’t want to spend money on delinquents like us although we’re multiplying by the minute, the school has to fit all of us in.”

“There’s barely enough room to fit in here even for one,” he scoffed as he placed his luggage on top of the only empty bed.

“A few cleaning will do. Now, go outside and meet the other members.”

“Members? Are you in a band or some ?”

“A gang, squirt, a gang. We’re called INFINITE.”

“I already belong to a gang.”

“Oh yeah?” Sunggyu crossed his arms and raised a brow. “What’s it called?”

“Dark Horse,” he responded matter-of-factly.

The man let out a snort and laughed, “That’s what you call a gang? A bunch of unicorns?”

“Hey, don’t push it,” Hoya gritted his teeth and inched towards him.

“Try me, squirt.”

Without another word, Hoya was about to retaliate and punch Sunggyu when a hand grabbed his arm. “Hey, guys. What are all of you doin’?”

“Hey, Dongwoo. Not much, just giving this squirt a lesson,” Sunggyu replied nonchalantly, pointing to Hoya who was in an awkward position. “He’s new so get along with him, okay?”

“Let go of me,” Hoya glared at Dongwoo. He noticed that his strength was above average and now that he took a good look at the man, he mentally compared him to a dinosaur with a click of his tongue.

Dongwoo, appalled by his own actions, let go which made Hoya hold on to his wrist to relieve the pressure. “Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean to hold on to you for that long.”

“I heard we have a new member!” Someone screamed as he went in the dorm. “Woohyun just messaged me a few minutes ago so after my class, I went straight back here!”

“Lee Sungyeol! What did I tell you about screaming in the dorms?!” Sunggyu yelled.

“Like you’re one to talk,” Hoya whispered.

This new face named Sungyeol walked into the room where everybody was gathered and saw Hoya. His eyes grew wide when he looked at the pouting man in front of him. “Whoa, that dude is short.”

“Squirt, this is Lee Sungyeol. Sungyeol, this is squirt.” Sunggyu introduced.

“The name’s Lee Howon. Call me Hoya, not squirt.”

“Where are the others?” Sunggyu ignored him.

Sungyeol climbed up the top of the bed and laid down sideways towards their direction, propping a hand on his head while the other rested on his stomach. “They’re coming.”

Just after Sungyeol gave the information, the door swung open. Sunggyu nor the other members of INFINITE didn’t even have to question who came in as the two new faces were always the last ones to arrive back at the dorm. That’s because their classes were held in a further building.

“L! Lee Sungjong! Come over here and meet our new member!” Two new guys went in the room upon Sunggyu’s order. One of them had a poker face expression, obviously not caring, while the other looked confused.

“There’s a girl in your gang?” Hoya raised an eyebrow.

“What the hell are you talking about? I’m a guy!” The ‘girl’ screamed.

“That’s Lee Sungjong and that guy over there beside him is Kim Myung– I mean, L.”

“Nice scream, girly,” Hoya smirked.

“Hyung, I don’t like him,” Sungjong pointed at Hoya with an irritated look.

“Hey, like it or not, he’s a part of us now. We’re all the same anyway,” Sunggyu shrugged.

Hoya eyed the man in disbelief. “The same my . I’m not a part of your gang.”

“That’s right. We’re not accepting you either,” Sungjong crossed his arms.

“See if I care,” Hoya responded.

“Hey guys~” Woohyun’s head popped up again out of the blue. “Don’t forget about our meeting for tonight.”

“Oh, right. Everyone, let’s go to my room.” Sunggyu clapped his hands to signal the transition.

“He’s not invited,” Sungjong looked at Hoy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter