Chapter 8

Out of all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

=8=

 

 

 

She stood there by the veranda, enjoying the beautiful sight of the white sand beach just across their suite room. It’s the third day of their honeymoon vacation. She smiled to herself, feeling the cold morning breeze sipping through her pale skin. She tightened her grip on the metal railings as she leaned, closing her eyes.

 

 

“Sooyoung-ah…” Siwon gently caressed the side of her arms before encircling his muscular arms around her waist. He kissed her hair lovingly, smelling the sweet scent of the shampoo she’s been using. He rested her chin on her shoulders before uttering, “Hey, wanna eat breakfast together?”

Sooyoung only nodded in response as she was drowned in the sweetness of his gestures. Siwon took her hands and grabbed the keys before pulling her out of their shared room.

 

 

The young woman sighed with frustration. She turned back, letting her touch the railings and watched her husband sleeping soundly. She spun back and murmured, “What kind of life is this?”

Sooyoung walked back inside their room. She looked at him for a moment before pulling herself to sit at the edge of their bed. She gave a faint smile as she traced the perfect features of his face. She giggled a little when he stirred on his sleep when her fingers touched  the tip of his nose. His thick lips that she adored so much never failed to tempt her. Sooyoung felt the lump forming on as she tried her best resisting the urge to just kiss him. She bit her lower lip and turned away, shutting her lids. “You’re pathetic, Sooyoung. Stop this.”

 

 

---

 

 

 

There was nothing to do besides stare at the blue sky, watch random people enjoying the water, looking at the ones buried on the sand as they enjoyed the perfection of their tan skin. She looked over to her side and found it empty. Sooyoung took a deep breath letting her head touch her knees as she pulled herself together sitting on a bench.

 

“Excuse me?” She knew this voice. She immediately sprang up as if that voice alone assured her that she wasn’t alone anymore.

“Oppa!” There were trickles of tears in her eyes ready to gush out any moment soon. “Oppa! You’re here!” She ran to him and gave him her tightest hug. “I miss you…”

“Hey, hey… are you that happy to see me?” Donghae asked with a stupid smile on his face. He placed his hands in both sides of her burning cheeks and wiped her tears with his thumb. “See? You’re crying. Pabo!”

She continued sobbing in his arms, resting her chin over his shoulder as she sniffed. “Hae, don’t leave me.”

He c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter