Chapter 4

Out of all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=4=

 

 

 

 

“Oppa?”

 

Donghae watched as Sooyoung took the call from her phone. Her expressions surprised him as if he had never seen this lady in this mood. Is she squealing or what? Who could that be?

 

“Tonight? Ah.. ok. Bye.”

 

 

“Who was that?” He asked with a puzzled look. No, rather with an annoyed look.

“Siwon..” Sooyoung briefly said as she lifted her cup to sip her morning coffee. “Waeyo?”

“You seem so close with him now.” Yes, too close that you’re ignoring me for the past few days, Soo. There’s a tone of slight bitterness in his statement but tried to keep it in.

Her lips curledup into a smile and fiddled with the silver spoon swimming in her coffee as she moved it in a circular motion. “He’s nice and I easily felt comfortable with him.”

“Yeah, and it’s quite noticeable. The way you call him... Oppa~” He unintentionally imitated the way she just called Siwon awhile ago and said like it was the most disgusting thing he had ever heard.

The brunette punched Donghae playfully as she got unsettled on her seat, squealing? “YAH! When did I say that?!”

“Eh?!” He leaned closer to the lady when she noticed her shade is changing to pink. “Are you blushing?!”

Her hands flew straight to her cheeks and quickly ran in the nearest mirror and stood there, checking her now crimson red face. “Am I blushing?”

 

“SOO~ YOUNG!!” Someone shouted. Just the voice itself and the way it echoed in every corner of the mansion, she knew it. Sooyoung paced towards the terrace back to where they were having a morning coffee. She looked down and found her bestfriend, Yoona. “YOONA!”

After a few walk, Yoona was now in the terrace together with Donghae and Sooyoung, joining them in breakfast.

“So… how was the preparation for the grand wedding?” She asked nudging Donghae beside who just choked slightly on his coffee, half teasing him.

“Well, it’s dad who is busy with the preparations and all. The only thing I should do is probably appear at the altar.” She chuckled a bit at her answer.

Yoona’s elbow lazily rested on the table as her chin went above her palm. “So… how is the Hottie?”

The brunette laughed at her remark. “You mean, Siwon?”

“Yeah! Who could it possibly be?” She responded, side-glancing at the guy beside her.

“Um, he’s nice.”

Yoona’s doll-like face scrunched up as the bridge of her nose wrinkled. “Oh come on, Soo! I’ve heard that for the nth time. Yunho is nice, Kyuhyun is nice, Changmin is nice… give me something new. I know this one is different.”

She went on tapping her chin as if she’s really thinking that hard. Donghae together with Yoona anticipated for her answer and leaned closer. “He’s a bit different. After spending almost  weeks with him, I find him weird. You know, that guy, he likes glaring at people. I mean, his eyes are really… sharp. It’s like he always has this burden on him. I don’t know..”

But those words were enough to confuse her bestfriend more. “You know.. I don’t really get that.” She shrugged it off as if Sooyoung never said anything. She reached something from behind and handed it to her with a wide grin. “Here.. take this..”

She thankfully received it and adored the wrapping as she ran her fingers through its pink fancy ribbon. “Woah.. thanks Yoong!” She was starting to tear the covers when Yoona held her hand to stop.”Wait! Don’t open it here..”

“Why?”

“Why? Is there something to hide about?” Donghae barged in finally after keeping his mouth shut for the past 20 minutes since the petite beauty arrived. “What is that?” He said once more while peeking over the box that Sooyoung is holding.

Yoona quickly snatched it and hugged it against her chest like a little child. “Oppa, just stay there. Arasso? “ She demanded and pulled the leggy brunette out of her seat. “Come on, Soo.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter