Chapter 5

Out of all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

=5=

 

 

 

Did I just kiss him? What the heck Sooyoung!

 

Sooyoung slowly pulled away from him. Her heart was beating so fast as if it would jump out from her chest. Silence surrounded them but a sudden round of applause broke it. She stared at him for a moment, studying every bits of expression but there wasn’t. There’s nothing. She took her hands off from its grip and spun around. This is so embarrassing!

“Soo..” She saw Siwon’s  hand on her wrist. She stopped but didn’t face him. “What’s wrong?”

Her head dropped low. “Mianhe.”

He held her shoulders firmly and turned her around to face him. “It’s fine, don’t worry.”

“But I –“

“I’m cool with it, ok.” He smiled that famous smile of his. The one Sooyoung was starting to adore. “Let’s go?” He offered a hand to which the lady gratefully held then head back to their table.

“I’m going to the restroom.” He said and left her fiancé.

Siwon quickly shut the door closed when he found that it was empty. He rubbed his chest calming the wildly beating heart. What is this?

He paced towards the sink, turned the faucet and splashed the cold water in his pale face. He ran a palm on it, draining the water as it drip down. He stared at his reflection at the mirror. “Siwon, you can’t be confuse like this.. you’re just using her.”

 

---

 

[Next morning; Donghae and Sooyoung’s personal resthouse]

 

“Hey!” Donghae smiled widely as he watched Sooyoung hopping her way to him with a basket.

“OPPA! Miss me?” She asked as she made a cute face and puffed her cheeks.

Donghae wrapped an arm around her. “Of course I do.”

The two went at the garden and Sooyoung handed him the basket. “What’s this?” He asked.

“We’re going to have a picnic.” She replied and started to lay a fancy checkered mat at the moist grass. “Sit.” She said and tapped the empty place beside her.

“Are you serious?” Donghae chuckled but nevertheless sat next to her.

“It’s crazy right?” She mumbled and opened the lid of the weaved basket then one by one took the foods out and neatly placed it on the mat. “It’s crazy but you like it.”

“Whatever you do, I will like it.” He murmured softly but not enough for the brunette to hear.

Sooyoung took a spoonful from some lunchbox and tried to dig it in his mouth. “AHHHH~ Oppa, say AHHH~”

Donghae snatched the spoon from her and ate it by himself. “I can eat by myself, Young.”

Her face drawn a frown and started unpacking everything until Donghae held her hand and stopped. “What are you doing? What’s wrong? You’re acting strange.”

“I don’t know. I feel...  I don’t know.” Her face uncertain and confused. She lift her up from her seat and turned with Donghae now facing her back.

“Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter