Chapter 3

Out of all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

=3=

 

 

 

Sooyoung gasped. “Y-you are Choi Siwon??!”

“Uhm, yes. Why?”, he replied coolly.

 

She slightly turned her head to Donghae who had his brows raised the whole time, confused with the commotion. Without blurting any word, their eyes were seem to be having a silent conversation with each other. Lastly, Sooyoung threw him an “Otteoke?” look, while he just shrugs.

She shifted her gaze back to Siwon. “I’m the daughter of Mr. Kangin, I’m Choi----“

“Choi Sooyoung, right?”, he said cutting her off.

“H-How did you know my name? Have I introduced myself earlier?”

He shook his head. “Your dad actually told me so---“

“MY DAD TOLD YOU!??”, she yelled in frustration while running a hand through her hair. “That old geez really..”

“I knew it.”, Donghae mumbled from behind. “Come on, Youngie. Let’s go.”,he commanded then dragged Sooyoung holding her wrist.

Siwon reached for the other side then pulled her slightly to his side. “Where are you bringing her?”

Hae pulled harder. “Let her go, dude.”

Siwon chuckled in disbelief, still holding her. “Her dad entrusted her to me, so what rights do you have to take her away? Who are you?”

 

Sooyoung kept exchanging glances to whoever is talking while being pulled from side to side but her stare stayed at her bestfriend, watching as his face turned gloomy. Suddenly, she felt the grip on her left wrist loosens.

 

“Hae…. HAE! WAIT!”, she called out then yanked her hands away from Siwon, running towards the Donghae.

He watches the two intently. “Woah. Another drama?”, he laughed a bit.

 

 

            Donghae spun around when he felt a hand tugging his shirt from behind. He smiled his best, turning to face her. “What’s wrong? Go back there.”

“NO! I WON’T!”, she insisted.

“Your dad would get mad at you.  Just go.”, he responded calmly.

“Then how about you?”

“I’ll be fine.”

“No. I‘ll go with you Oppa!”

Donghae grabbed her shoulders roughly, making her scared. He shakes her lightly. “STOP BEING STUBBORN YOUNGIE!! JUST GO WITH HIM!!”

Her eyes now b with tears. “What’s happening to you, Hae?”

“He’s right, Young.”,he dropped his head down.

“About what?”

“Tell me, do I have the right to take you away? I’m just…. JUST your bestfriend. Nothing more.”

 

Sooyoung attempts for another word but just gaped open and nothing came out from it. “Yes you are. You’re my bestfriend. What’s wrong?”

She watched as his image fades from a far. Just then, something breathing, rather someone, appeared beside her.

 

“You done?”, he asked, leaning in her ears.

Sooyoung turned and glared sharply at him. “I HATE YOU!”, then hits his chest.

“Hey! What did I do?”

She points rudely. “I’m telling you this early Mr. Choi Siwon, I’m not going to marry you! Not ever!”

Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter