Chapter 6

Out of all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

=6=

 

 

 

It’s the first night of THE CHOIS as husband and wife. The newlyweds headed straight to Jeju Island and stayed at a private resort inn owned by Choi Siwon himself. It was still awkward for both of them since they’ve just known each other for like a month and here they are now, starting a family. As soon as Sooyoung reached their room, she started unpacking her stuffs while Siwon went straight to the bathroom to have his shower. The brunette paced around their room. It’s not small, not too big. Just enough for the two of them. She sat comfortably at the couch and tossed her phone up and down, playing with it while thinking deeply. When she grabbed a hold of it, she decided to call her bestfriend.

 

“Hae..”

“Hm?” He shortly responded.

“You didn’t come. Why?”

“Well, I was waiting for you.”

Sooyoung felt a big lump forming in and by that she was unable to respond.

“Hey.” Donghae snapped it out.

“Oh and why were you waiting?” She asked.

“You know, just in case you run away… again.” Sooyoung could hear him chuckle lightly at the other line. “That’s what bestfriends do, right? To be always there for each other.”

She smiled though the other party won’t see it. “Of course. That’s what we do.”

 

Sooyoung dismissed the call after talking with him for like 10 minutes and here she is waiting for her turn to freshen up. She reached for the remote control and turned the television on while putting her legs up on the couch. Then she heard the knob turning and she was sure that it’s Siwon. The man went out flaunting his bare top with a towel covering his lower part. Sooyoung is now in the process of salivating as her eyes were unconsciously glued at the sight. The lady shook her head, trying to get her head off from the thoughts.

 

“It’s your turn.” Siwon said while drying his hair with a towel.

“Uh, yeah.” Sooyoung uttered and hurriedly grabbed her things and her phone then went straight to the bathroom.

The leggy brunette quickly undressed herself then dipped her toe in the water, checking if she could take its temperature. It was luke warm. She then got in and let the bubbles cover her body. Sooyoung leaned her head at the tiled wall, thinking.

 

 

 

 

“I was waiting for you.”

 

 

 

What does that supposed to mean? Did I made the right choice?

 

 

 

Sooyoung was in the middle of her brainstorming when constant beeps from her phone interrupted her. She’s too lazy to stand up so she tried reaching her phone from the sink where she placed it. Her nails almost got a hold of it but since it was too slippery, it fell straight to the bath tub.

 

“AAHHHHHHH! DAMN IT!” She screamed and cursed then stood up trying to find her phone in the tub, hoping she could still save it.

The door flew open and Siwon stood there. “What happened?!”

“My phone..”

It was a solid 20 seconds before the lady realized that she was stark in front of Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter