Chapter 2

Out of all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

=2=

 

 

 

The morning sun peaking its way into his window. The smell of what it seems like strawberries awakened his sleeping head. He then felt something moving beside him as continuous creak from the bed is heard. He tries hard to open his eyes in spite of the rays blurring his vision. He rubbed his eyes to get a better view. His eyes grew big and instantly rolled out of bed in shock. He whimpered in pain while holding his back.

 

“YOUNGIE!!”, he yelled, looking at the other side of the bed.

Sooyoung stiffled a yawn, stretching her arms. “Oppa? Why are you there? Did I pushed you out of the bed?!”, she asked looking over the guy.

“AISH! How many times do I have to tell you that you can’t sleep here??!!”, Donghae shouted in frustration.

She pouted playfully. “What’s wrong?”

Donghae heaved a sigh. “You’re seriously asking me that?!”

“Why? What’s wrong about sleeping with you?!”

“YOUNGIE! I’m a guy, you’re a girl! And we’re sleeping in one bed.. a-and we’re not even a couple! Can’t you see what’s wrong with that? W-what if I-I.. what if something happens?!”, Donghae couldn’t stop his face from turning red.

Sooyoung chuckled. “Silly! I trust you! You won’t do anything to me, right?”

Donghae tried hard avoiding her gaze. “Y-you can’t be sure of that… I-I also have n-needs.. and I’m a guy..”, he stuttered a bit.

She pierced her eyes through him then laughed. “DONGHAE-YAH! Don’t tell me you’re lusting over me!?”

“I’M NOT! You rascal!”

“Then it’s just fine that I slept here, right? It was too scary sleeping alone in my room!” she whined.

All he could do was take a deep sigh as he got up from his spot. He extended his hands for Sooyoung to reach. “C’mon, let’s just eat breakfast.”

“So you’re going to cook?”, she asked.

“Do I have a choice?”

“Waaah! Thanks Oppa! I LOVE YOU!”, she rejoiced cheerfully then left a kiss on his cheek and hurried down the stairs leaving a dumbfounded guy.

Donghae touched the part where he was kissed and crazily smiles to himself. “I love you too, Youngie.”, he mumbled softly.

“DONGHAE! COME ON! I’M HUNGRY!”, he heard from downstairs.

“I’M COMING!”,he responded back then ran off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter