Chapter 1

Out of all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

= 1 =

 

 

"Will you, Shim Changmin, take Choi Sooyoung as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Will you, Choi Sooyoung, take Shim Changmin as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I....i.."

 

 

The crowd gasped as they watch the bride ran towards the church door, leaving her supposed to be husband dumbfounded. She must be crying, but no, she was happier. She never wanted this marriage and she knows that she made the right choice. She kept running until her feet lead her to a bus stop. All the passengers had a confused look at their faces as she hop into the vehicle with her long laced white gown. She found a seat beside a guy wearing a black cap, covering a part on his face. After some time, Sooyoung heard him chuckle lightly.

 

"Are you laughing at me?", she turned to the guy.

He chucked. "No.", he replied firmly.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes as an annoyed look plastered at her face. "What an annoying guy..."

 

"What's the title of that drama?", he asked her.

Sooyoung annoyingly shifted her gaze at the guy. "What are you talking about?"

"The one you're currently shooting?", he said as he roam his eyes around as if trying to find the rolling cameras. "Where are the cameras? Oh! of course it's hidden. Stupid!", he mumbled to himself.

Sooyoung glared at him for a moment, checking if he's playing a joke on her. Well, he looks innocent enough to her. After a while, she just ignored him and didn't bother listening to his nonsense blabbers.

 

"Hey, is this some kind of a reality show? because the cameras were well hidden.", the guy asked again.

 

Sooyoung who was obviously pissed off, flared up and slap his face hard which made him stunned. But to her surprise, the guy let out a laugh, holding the part where he was hit.

 

"Stupid.", Sooyoung mumbled then made her way out of the bus as soon as it stop.

The g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter