Chapter 7

Out of all
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

=7=

 

 

 

Sooyoung woke up feeling a bit stiff as she stretched her hand wide, stifling a yawn. The rays of the sun beamed at her beautiful face and started rolling over the bed only to find out that his husband was nowhere in sight. She got up, pulling the sheets off of her body and went to the shower room but he was not there. She paced towards the big glass window and looked down at the view of the sea hoping to find Siwon there. After a couple of scanning her eyes there and here, she caught a glimpse of him walking around the beach with black tinted glasses on and a pair of shorts. Her eyes widened at the sight of him with some girls trailing behind him, checking him out. He turned to them and one by one one shook their hands and that’s when they started giggling. Those s! I’m gonna get ya! She took a quick shower and hurriedly went to her closet looking for her pair of bikini and a laced top.  She brushed her hair up into a messy bun and put a glass on then went down to the beach with bare feet. Sooyoung took a good sniff of the summer breeze. Her body was completely tan even without the help of the sun. Apparently, some boys caught a glimpse of her and started whistling. Sooyoung just rolled her eyes and continued to look for her husband. She went across a group of friends playing beach volleyball. She turned her head back only to be hit straight at her face and losing balance in one shot. A guy ran to her and helped her.

“Miss, are you alright?” He asked worriedly, having his hands planted at the side of her arms.

She admits he was kind of cute though, if he wasn’t a dumbo. “Yeah yeah.” She carried herself up while rubbing the part where she was hit. “I’m fine.”

“Oh.” His jaw dropped open when he got a good view of her face. “Uh, I’m Kai.” He extended his hand. “You are?”

Sooyoung shook it. “I’m Sooyoung.”

“Oh, nice name you got there.” He responded, still mesmerized by her beauty. He can’t help staring at her to which the brunette felt a bit uncomfortable.

“KAI! THE BALL!” Someone shouted from his group of friends. “YEAH I GOT IT!” Kai shouted back, holding the ball in one and. He once again turned to Sooyoung. “Do you want to join us?”

She immediately shook her head. “Uh no. I’m not really into balls.”

“Oh. Is that so?” He said, a bit disappointed.

“Yes. Ah, I should get going now.” Sooyoung told him and starting walking away when he stopped her all of a sudden. “Do you want to go out with us tonight?” His hands fiddling with the ball in hand. “I mean, mind if you go out with me… tonight?”

She laughed a bit at him. “I’m sorry. But I’m actually married.”

The statement shocked the younger guy and was left with an unreadable expression at his face. “Really?! But you kind of look young to be a wife.”

“Yeah. Actually, I just got married last night so..”

“Oh my bad. I’m too late.” He cut her off. “HEY KAI! COME ON!” His friends shouted again. “So, nice meeting you by the way.” He said and bid goodbye to her and ran towards his group.

 

Sooyoung dusted the sands from her behind and walked around once more. Her eyes travelled at every corner of the crowd, trying to find Siwon. She found him there, dodged at the waters but to her surprise, he wasn’t alone. WHAT THE HECK!?

The girl was clinging so closely to him. Siwon was holding her hand as both of them swam and went deeper at the water. Once they were out, the girl swung her arms at his neck and Siwon started kissing her. The girl looked so familiar to Sooyoung as if she had seen her somewhere. Then it strucked her. The girl at that picture in his room. It’s her. Sooyoung didn’t have the guts to confront him and she just ran back to their room. Though they were just fixed into this relationship, she just can’t take seeing SIwon with someone— as she was actually starting to like the latter. Sooyoung changed her clothes and stayed firm in the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter