What The...

Unpredictable

*Baby Goodnight~Jal-Jayo Goodnight~Geu-Reom Nah~Dancing,Dancing,Dancing in the Moonlight*

"argg! I can't express my feel for their song if all I can think about is that k-ki-ki-ki ahhh!" you yelled out in frustration as all you could think about was what happend between you and Tao. You even forgot how he was acting cute in front of you.

"How could he do this to me? Why did he even do this to me? WAE?!" you were yelling really loud now that you could hear your next door neighbor telling you to shut up.
"Well sorry!" you mumbled then went back to watch B1A4 new music video.
"Argg! I'm sorry guys but I just can't fangirl over you guys right now" you said as you hug your laptop and pretened to cry.

"Goodnight B1A4 oppa! See you guys in my dream~" you said in a cute way. 
Before you know it, it was already 6:00am. Time for you to get ready to go to school. 

"I don't feel like going to school today." you whined as you roll around your bed then stopped.
*How am I going to face Tao? Well that is, if I ever see him.* you thought to yourself.

You and Tao never saw each other in school. You only knew him because of Ji Hee and well obviously because he the most popular guy in school right now, so everyone would talk about him. It was also because all Ji Hee ever seem to talk about is Tao and she sometime would even show you pictures of Tao. Which really creep you out, cause you never thought that she'll take pictures of him without him knowing. Like what a fangirl would do. Or you like to say 'stalker' would do. But of course you never told her any of this.  

You took a quick shower because you didn't want to miss out the B1A4 comeback stage. 
*Uh uh uh yeah what you do today?" Baro start off then it was time for your fan chant now.
"Jinyoung! Shinwoo! Sandeul! Baro! Gongchan! Daebak! B 1 A 4!!!" you scream on top of your lung not caring if your neighbor yell at you.
Your fangirl mode was on 100% right now.

"Can't contain feel!!" you screamed for the last time.

-

*Tao POV

I was sleeping peacefully, that was until I hear screaming next door to my new apartment.
"Gosh! I just moved in here and there is already an annoying next door neighbor!" 
I got up and was about to walk out of my apartment to yell at them for being to loud in the morning, when they finally stopped screaming.
"Thank god they stopped!" I hissed then realize it was already time for me to get ready to school.
I took a shower, got dress up in my school uniform then went to the kitchen to find something to eat. *I think it about time I buy more foods to eat*
Luckily there was still some toast and eggs left so I ate that.

I sighed as I thought about my parent not being able to be with me right now. They had to go back to China since something happend at their company and now they have to take over it again.

I finished eating breakfast then remembered that today was Wednesday so I didn't have to go to work.
*Thank goodness I don't have to face ____ today, I just hope she'll forgot everything that happend last night.* I thought to myself then walk out of my apartment and headed to school.


"Just in time for school. Not too early or too late. To bad I can't be my true self..." I sighed at the last part.
I really wanted to be my true self and let everyone know my true personality. But I couldn't.
When I first entered high school, every girl fell for my cool looks and because of that I automatically became popular in a blink of an eyes.
Ever since then I was very careful not to show my real personality and to only show my cool side. But it was hard since I wasn't born like that way. 
So far nobody know about my true personality...well almost...  ____ almost did but I really hope she'll forget how I acted.
*How stupid can you be TaoTao?!* I whined but stopped when some girls came up to me.

"Good morning Tao oppa!" one of the girl greeted me.
"Good morning" I smirked then bowed slightly and walked away from them.
"OMG he say good morning to me!" the girl yelled then they all jump up and down screaming.


It was lunch break now, which I think is the worst time because a bunch of girl would run up to me asking me to eat lunch with them. Of course I couldn't say no to them. But I just wanted to eat by myself and just be myself.

"Oppa can we eat lunch with you?" a girl asked me.
"Can we eat with you too?" two more girls asked me.
"Ok" I saided then wink at them. I don't think I should have winked at them since they seem like they would faint any second now.

We got a seat outside of the caferteria since it was too crowed in there.
I was eating and talking to them. As I was drinking my water the corner of my eyes saw a girl that looked just like ____.
I rubbed my eyes making sure what I saw was real.
It was.
Over there near a big tree I saw ____ with a girl sitting there eating their lunch.
The girl with ____  seem like she was pointing at me too and...seem like...she was taking a picture of me..? I wasn't sure though.

I was so shock I spitted out my water which landed in front of the girl that was facing me. Her face was wet now and she was gross out by my action.
"Oppa!" she cried.
"I-I'm sorry" I said then took a napkin and wipe her face. Luckily she forgive me or else I would start panicking, which might show my true personality. 

After lunch I started to panick. What if she know I go to this school. What if she told everyone what happend last night?!
All of those thoughts kept on popping in my head that I couldn't pay attention to class.

School ended so I decided to wait at the school gate to find ____.
That was before I got stuck into a crow of girls who would keep on asking me stuff. I didn't even know what they were saying since ___ was the only thing I could think of. *I must find her* I thought to myself. 
In the end I couldn't find her and there was still some girls around me. So I excused myself from them.
"Guess I'll just ask her tomorrow" I sighed 

I was about to walk home but then remembered that I need to buy foods for myself. So I went to the closest convenience store.
After that I headed home. Just when I was about to enter my apartment, my next door neighbor was acting wild now. I could tell because I hear a bunch of yelling and song was playing really loud. Like they were having a party. I couldn't stand it anymore so I decided to knock on the door.

The door opened and there stood ____.

-

YAY~~ It's longer 8D   it could have been longer but I was too lazy to write more=.= but mostly because it didn't rain todayT.T <---wtf??
Sorry for the long late update guysT-T
Thank you guys for reading my fail fanfic and subscribing it =]
To be honest I think this fanfic isn't as good like my other fanfic for some reasonO_o maybe i'm just weird lol? xD
I'm just glad you guys like it<3
Comments more guys ~(^___^~) It give me more encourage to write this story ^^ and I like reading your comment, it make me smile like this --> ^___^ 

(RLAB xDD)
HAPPY READING <3


@Samona: Yes~ we all know he is a cry baby8D which just make me like him more x3 it cute~(*___*~) keke I know right?xD would you forget what was going on if he kissed you? :D

@bunnyxwarrior: Thank you<3 keke yeah~ I think everyone was expecting him to cryXD but I couldn't make him cry! it was just the third chapter ~(T___T)~ 
But he'll cry later on~ keke 8D