Something Weird...

Unpredictable

After the whole introducing your mind was filled with things like,


                                     "Why would the most popular guy work here in this not so great place?" 
       
"They don't even pay that much..."
                           "Does he even know I'm in the same school as him?"
                                                                             "Nahhh probably not...right?"
                                  "Oh no what if he found out my true idenitly?"
 "Why he need a job anyway?"


You finally snap out of your thought when Tao poked your side. You looked at him with the 'what-do-you-want-face'.
"ummm ____-ah you still haven't show me around the place and what to do" he whined. 
"ohh yeah..I'm sorry about that.."

*Wait a minute...did he just whined?* you thought then looked at him.  *nahh he look too cool to whine* 

"Ok Tao... umm let me show you what you have to do around here and what is expected from you." you started speaking.
"Here a notebook, I think you'll need it" you handed him the notebook which he gladly took it.
You could tell...... because he was clapping his hands while jumping up and down.

*Is this really the cool Tao I know about? He acted like a....little kid* You look at him and titled your head to the side.



*Tao POV

*shoot!* I thought to myself as I found out I was acting cute.
I really hope she doesn't know me.(A/N: Tao never saw you in school before)  

"A-anyway... can we start now?" I asked trying to look manly.
I was nervous because she was looking at me like she was examining me which made me feel uneasy. 
*What if she does know me? Tao you idiot!* I thought to myself angrily but then calm down when she starting blinking again.

"Ok~ So the first thing you need to know is that work start at 4:30pm and end at 8:30pm, you'll be working everyday beside wednesday and the weekend. Also you get a day off during holiday too." she said as I wrote down the new info.

After she finished showing me around the place, what to do in the kitchen, and what the customer and the boss expect me to do I sighed of relief that we were done with the whole thing.   

"Tao! We have more order coming in I need your help!" she yelled at me.
"Coming!" I said as I ran into the kitchen "So what you want me to do?"

"First I need you to serve them their drinks and hand out their side dishes" and I did as I was told to do.


                                                                                       ******

"ahhh finally we're done~" you said as you stretch out your arms and sat down on a chair comfortably. That was until Tao started looking at you.
*Shoot!* you said in your mind then you sat up and sit 'lady-like' way.
He saw you and started to giggle.

"Bye guys I'll see you tomorrow!" Mrs.Park yelled at us. She seem to always yell, maybe it was because of her work that it was a habit of her to yell.
You thought to yourself as you walked back home.

As you were walking home peacefuly, you look down and saw a shadow behind you.
*oh gosh* you thought to yourself then walked faster.
But then you got pulled back.

"YAHHHHH!" you screamed than hit them with your bookbag.
"____-ah!! It's me! TAO!" you paused and saw that it was Tao. 
"I'm sorry" and bowed to him "It ok ____-ah" he said as he rub the back of his neck.

"well then...I'll be leaving now bye." you said as you started walking away. But got pulled back again which made you mad now.
"WHAT DO YOU WHAT?!" you yelled at him then cover your mouth after noticing that you just yelled.

He was now scare of you.

Then he did the most unrealistic thing you never thought he would do.


Oh yeah two updates in one day and I just started it today 8D
Enjoy the mayo :D

ohhh~~~ is Tao real personality going to show up in the next chapter?~~