015

Dance with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun cursed to herself when she entered the library to see Jongin sitting at the end table.  He was dressed casually in a hoodie and busy concentrating on his book, so he had not noticed Jieun enter the library.  She should have known that Ara had planned something like this.  She was about to turn around to leave but as she did, Ara stood her arms crossed in front of her.

“Where are you going Jieun?”  She asked a bit too sweetly. 

“What are you trying to do?”  Jieun asked, gesturing at the location where Jongin was sitting.  “Why are you adding fuel to the fire?”

“Helping you.”  She said with a smile.  Ara then took hold of one of Jieun’s arms and dragged her towards the table where Jongin sat.

As they approached the table, Jongin neither seemed surprised or even care that Jieun was there.  He took a quick glance before continuing his work.

Not before long, Sehun also joined them, sitting next to Jongin.

“Why is the atmosphere so icy here?”  He said casually pulling out his textbook. 

Jieun didn’t say anything but looked towards Jongin who had paid no attention to Sehun and continued studying.  Jieun pulled Ara to one side to talk to her without the two boys hearing. “What’s the point of this Ara?  I’ve broken up with Jongin.  Why you trying to force us back together?”

“I know,” Ara replied back matter-of-factly.  “But don’t you think you guys should end things a bit better?  It seems there’s a few loose ends that need to be tied up.  Don’t you think you’ll regret it if you leave it like this?”

This is when Sehun interrupted and asked Jieun, “Have you done this math topic at school yet?”

Jieun looked over at the page that Sehun was pointing at and recognised some of the formulas that Sehun pointed at.  Jieun nodded at Sehun.

“Great, you can teach me Jieun!”  He immediately grabbed a seat on the other side of Jieun and began shooting questions at her.

“I’m not too familiar with all of these.  I only recognise some of it because they cover this at cram school.  Moonkyu showed me a few ways to learn the concepts though.  Moonkyu has these really neat ways of memorising new formulas.”

“Moonkyu, we need him to come to these study sessions as well.”  Sehun said, “He’s too smart for his own good.  He needs to share some of his greatness to the less fortunate.  Should I give him a call?”

Ara rolled her eyes at this and said, “By the time you do that, when are you going to actually start studying Sehun?”

“Ok, I won’t call him.”

Jongin was still quiet amidst all the conversation but stood up suddenly and walked towards to the aisles at the back end of the library.  He seemed that he had gone looking for a reference book for his history assignment, judgi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter