017

Dance with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the bus ride was a quiet one.  But for Jieun, Jongin’s words echoed in her mind over and over.  It came to the point where Jongin looked over at her and noticed the tears running down her face.

“What’s wrong?”  He asked, surprised to see her upset.

Jieun didn’t know how just how powerful words could be.  Or maybe it was because it was Jongin who said them.  But the fact that someone thought that she made a huge difference in their life, Jieun was extremely moved by his words.  She never had that feeling before.

She quickly shook her head and wiped her tears when she saw Jongin growing increasingly frantic. 

“It’s nothing.  I’m fine.”  She said.  Jieun hated how she was increasingly emotional nowadays.

Jongin took both of her hands with his and looked over worryingly at her, “Are you sure?”

Jieun smiled, her eyes still wet.  “I just never knew you felt that way.”

The bus had come to a halt at their destination.  Jongin stood up and led Jieun off the bus.  As they left the bus, Jongin said, “I just want you to forget about everything just for today.  Forget that we’re trainees, forget all the pressures, forget the words people have told you, forget that trainee who backstabbed you, forget the words I had told you.  Let’s enjoy today just as simply as you and me.  No strings attached.  What do you say?”

Jongin made it sound so easy.  But even if they couldn’t forget all those things forever, not having to worry about them for even a day would be nice.

“Okay.”  She replied simply and took his hand into hers.  She then pointed to the peak of the rollercoaster, which stood in the background of the amusement park entrance they were heading towards.  “Let’s go ride on that.”

Jongin looked warily at the roller caster that Jieun was pointing excitedly at. 

“Are you sure you want to ride that?”  He asked, already knowing Jieun’s answer.

“Yep,” She said and dragged Jongin into the queue to ride the rollercaster.

As they waited in line, Jongin looked contemplatively at Jieun.  Jieun noticed this and asked, “You don’t want to ride this?  If you don’t, I won’t force you to.  I heard from Moonkyu that this is the best ride at this themepark.”

Jongin shook his head and ruffled his hair frustrated. 

“What’s wrong?”  Jieun didn’t understand why Jongin was behaving this way. 

He took a deep breath before looking at her very seriously and said, “Can you not always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter