Notes and Meat Buns

Seducing the Geek

Riyoung POV

It is about 6:30, and I am currently inside the gates of my school. Why? am I so freaking early? Well, it's frankly because of certain people, and by certain people, I mean those six and their fangirls. Sigh. . It's actually shocking at how much effort I'm putting just to avoid them.

As I walk in the school ground's pathway, I just briefly slow down and close my eyes. Enjoying soft sunlight and cool morning breeze hitting my face. I just hope that they would just leave me alone, I just want to have a NORMAL, QUIET, year. I just thought that if I transferred, I'd get one you know?

 

Suddenly I halted. When I did, I felt someone bump into me.

I turned around, it was a pretty sleepy-looking Cap. His collar was sticking out and his tie was only halfway done. It looked like he slept on his uniform. His raven hair was slightly tousled, and strangely it suited him.

"Wah? How long have you been there?"

 

He softly yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Since the beginning?" he answered hazily.

I raised an eyebrow. NOT HIM TOO?? 

"You're not following me are you??" I say incredulously. 

He blinked at me. "Nope. I'm not"

"Then. .then why are you here so early then? and why were you right behind me?"

 

He chuckled a bit and patted my head. What am I a dog? "hehe,. .don't get any weird ideas now. It's cuz since I've been late soo many times the school informed my parents and they threatened to fail me. So I get forced to come here by my parents this early every day." he explained. Then he pointed at the school building's entrance. "And, I'm also trying to enter the school, so of course I'd be following you."

"Oh." 

Gah! now I feel stupid. -.- my most dreaded feeling. 

 

I turned around and continued walking, and he resumed walking too. It was pretty awkward going to the classroom when he was just trailing behind me, not even uttering a word. But well, that's better I guess than bugging me like Ljoe does.

 

When we were already outside of the classroom, he just flew past it. 

"Where are you going?" It was none of my business, but I was curious.

He turned around. "Hm. .the rooftop. Class starts not until an hour or so. . "

I nod. I was about to enter the classroom when he asked nonchalantly. "Wanna come?" 

I pondered for a bit. Usually I would refuse. .but the weather this morning is awesome, and the rooftop would be the perfect place to enjoy it. I looked at him intently. With his slack face and hazed movements.

Well, he doesn't look dangerous or annoying. 

 

"Hm. .ok."

 

The trip upstairs was also silent, but. .less awkward. 

 

When we opened the doors towards the rooftop, I just let myself get soaked in the morning sun. I smiled and stretched my arms. I got pretty sleepy looking at it, it was either that that Cap guy is contagious, or it's because I woke up so early. I could stay like this forever. .  well, until class starts of course.

 

I sat down, and Cap sat down about a meter away.

I approvingly nodded. Hm. .good personal space values.

 

I just stared at the soft blue sky, with faint hues of orange and yellow in the distance, littered with white clouds and a few pigeons migrating here and there. I don't know, people say that they love the sunset, but for me, dawn is the most beautiful. Sunsets depress me. 

We bathed in the comfortable silence for about ten minutes. I'm not one to start a conversation, and I'm sure he isn't also. But I liked it, he's so different from his jackass friends (especially Ljoe).

 

From the corner of my eye I saw him just leaning his head on the wall, with his earphones on, and. .chewing on a meat bun?

Oh come on. .this early? 

He then extended a hand. "Meat bun?" he offered. Gosh. .how many of those does he have? I would say no, but I don't see why not. 

I gave a small nod in thanks and he nodded back. I took it and took a bite, expecting it to be good since he eats it so much. But it wasn't. It was literally the most vile thing I've tasted, and I'm not a picky eater. Trust me.

"Ugh!. " my face automatically distorted into a scowl as I fully tasted the so-called 'meat'. "What is this crap?"

I looked down and saw that it's filling's color was pink?

 

"Raw tuna and snail bun." he lazily replied while taking another bite. Ignoring my insult.

"Wha?? where do you get this stuff anyway?" I said while forcefully making myself swallow the awful stuff.

"My mom makes it."

"Well, your family has scary taste." I said bluntly.

He chuckled. "I know."

I wanted to get mad, but I don't find him annoying, and when he chuckled. His face was so different, it was brighter. 

I wrapped the 'hell bun' in it's plastic and laid it on the floor. After that, we didn't talk anymore. Until it was almost time. I decided to take the meat bun with me. Littering is bad after all. 

 

After I did, he also quietly stood up. Then I felt something on top of my head. I grabbed it, it was a notebook.

I looked at Cap, then I looked at the notebook. It was pink, glittery, and had hello kitty plastered all over it. Not to mention it had drawn heart-shaped vandals. 

I looked at him questioningly. Is he?. .

When he realized what I was saying, his eyes momentarily widened and he quickly clarified: "A girl gave me that notebook."

"So why are you giving it to me?" I asked.

He one-wordedly replied. "Notes."

I was startled. "You're giving me notes?"

He nodded. "She gave it to me since she figured that I needed it cuz I sleep all the time. But, I don't really need it though. She said it was complete."

 

"Why?" I looked at him, completely dumbstruck as to why he would do this for me. 

 

"To make up for my friends bothering you." he said. "See yah." he then opened the door and left.

 

I was left alone in the rooftop. Wah. .he's actually, nice? lazy. .but nice.

 

I stare at the bitten meat bun in my hands. My sense of fear was overridden by my sense of curiousity. Why the hell does he like this stuff?

 

I slowly, put the the meat bun closer to my mouth? The hell am I doing?

I took a swift bite. As I remembered it was awful, but it was less than last time.

I push myself to take another bite.

Whuu?. .it's close to tolerable now. It's like it's taste is getting better.

I take another.

Now I taste an earthy and rustic taste. It wasn't pleasant, but not so bad.

and another. .

it's. .it's okay now?

and another. .

it's actually good?

and another. .

Oh my God. This is strangely addicting.

and another. .

What? I finished it?? what was that meat bun? did it have like freaking magic in it?

 

----------------------------------------------------------

lol. sorry for the weird title.

Weeheeee!! Cap fluff moment. or idk if it's considered fluff. ahahaha. .I'm sure ya'll noticed that Riyoung's actually not rejecting him . Probably because he's the only one that doesn't try to flirt with her. And Riyoung's the kind of person that get's slightly nicer when the other person is also nice.

 I did this in about 30 min. When I wrote this chap, it was just flowing, and I wrote it all on Riyoung's POV because I didn't want to reveal what Cap was thinking. He's cooler that way. ahahaha

 

I actually wasn't planning on updating today, but you guys made me happy by commenting. .xD

So please do continue commenting and subscribing. hahahah

 

note: i've covered Ljoe and Cap's moments, who's next? dun dun duunnn~