Operation: Seducing the Geek

Seducing the Geek

Riyoung POV

I am now standing outside of my new classroom. Yes, new. I just enrolled like. .yesterday and it's in the middle of the school year. I was a bit shocked that they still allowed me to enroll, but I guess they were blown away by my grades. Being smart has it's perks. 

I hated transferring to this second rate school, but I had. .reasons.

I straightened out my uniform and twisted the knob, as I entered the room, the wave of noise hit me like a cannon. The students were laughing and talking with each other as the teacher tried to desperately override the noise by talking as loud as he could.

 

But when they noticed my presence, they silenced down a bit.

 

"Ah. .You must be the new student I was told about."

I nodded, as I eyed the room I stepped into. It was totally foreign to me, the chairs were disalligned, some students were sitting atop of their desks. The girls weren't wearing their uniform properly. Most of them should button up their blouses more. But the men, the men were just undescribable. Like the women, they could probably use another button or two.

Seriously, there is a whole Ricky Martin fad going on.

But the people that caught my eye the most was a group of boys in the far back. Girls were swarming over them like flies, and most of them had dyed hair.

The hell is wrong with this classroom?

 

I went towards the front and bowed slightly. I held my glasses to keep them from falling. "Anyeonghasseo. My name is Park Riyoung. I used to go to Ryeongsan high, so I'm sorry if I transferred a bit late."

 

The teacher looked at me, a bit impressed at either how polite I sounded or the fact that I used to go to a prestegious school.

"I hope you'll like this school Riyoung, head on over to that empty seat over there." 

He pointed towards those boys in the back and their fangirls. What empty seat?

 

He sighed. "Girls, kindly go back to you proper seats" his voice was now strict and firm. The girls whined and all grudgingly went back to their proper seats. When the view was cleared, I now saw an empty seat. Right in the freakin' middle of those six arrogant looking boys.

I inwardly growled. Great,. .my seat is in the back AND surrounded by probable douches.

I obeyed and headed towards my seat, on my way I heard girls say how unfair it was, all glaring at me. I was trying reaally hard not to roll my eyes at how petty they were. I sat in my seat casually and arranged my things without looking at the boys around me. 

The teacher resumed his lecture, and so did the noise. How can people learn like this?

I opened my notebook and clicked my pen, ready to start taking down notes. But it was hard, being in the back of the classroom and with all the noise. I strained my eyes and ears and started scribbling notes furiously. I notice that the six of them were staring at me for some reason.

"Hey there." the one on my right says. 

Without looking at him I reply. "Hey, please don't talk to me."

He laughs incredulously. "Why not?"

"I'm trying to learn"

The one on my left laughs. "Whoa. .a woman that doesn't fall for Ljoe's charms."

 

"Tsk. .shut up Chunji. It's just probably because she hasn't seen my face yet" the douche known as Ljoe retorted. Dang he's arrogant.

Suddenly, I felt hands on my cheek, turning it sharply towards the right, forcing me to look at him. Now what?? I see the annoying guy looking straight at me. He was clearly forcing himself to smile. I admit, his face is very symmetrical, what other girls call as "hot". His hair was a weird orangey brown color though. 

Then, he smirked as he leant in slowly and whispered. "Why not learn about me instead?"

I stare at him for a moment in shock. He smirked, probably mistaking my speechlessness as being flustered, but it was quite the opposite. Is this guy for real? I immediately swat his hand away and push him off so hard his chair almost tipped off. When he regained balance he looked at me, completely surprised.

"Are you stoned?? NEVER come that close to me." I warned, almost screaming. I clicked my tongue and resumed my note taking. 

Suddenly, the other boys surrounding me burst into laughter. But it went unnoticed since the class was already noisy as it is.

"Waaahh! Ljoe hyung was dumped!." The one on my front said.

"That chick's pretty tough huh?" the one beside him added.

I ignored them.

 

Tsk. I'm hating this school already.

--end of POV---

 

 

Ljoe was starting to get frustrated. The girl next to him was rejecting him too many times for his liking. When she pushed him off earlier, he was a bit shocked. But he considered it a challenge, flirting with her even more. But every time, he gets totally dropped. Now, he's just annoyed. 

It was now their lunch break. As usual, him and the rest of Teentop was eating in the roof, huddled in a loose circle. Eating the meals that their fangirls gave them. 

"Free food is just awesome." Changjo said while chewing on a chicken leg.

Ljoe looked down on his meal. It was a huge homemade burger, onion rings and some fries. Just the way he liked it. But he didn't have the appetite. He was still bothered by that annoying transfer student. 

"How dare she reject me so many times?" he mumbled, as he stuffed a fry on his mouth.

It was obvious to everyone in the circle that he was pissed,

"Somebody's crankyyy." Niel teased. "Does it have to do with a certain spectacled seatmate?"

Ljoe glared at Niel. "Yes." he said hardly. 

"I just can't believe that someone could reject the self-proclaimed playboy so many times with a cold face." Chunji said, stifling a laugh

"Yeah, that chick was actually more interested in biology than you hyung!" Changjo said, chuckling heavily. "You're losing your touch."

"Now now, Changjo, it's not Ljoe-hyung's fault that the new student is just not into him." Ricky slightly scolded his twin. Ricky's intention was good. But it just agitated Ljoe even more.

"She is into me!" Ljoe snapped.

Teentop laughed, even Cap, who was usually as expressive as a rock was stifling a laugh. "Come on Ljoe, she clearly hates your guts. Give it up."

"No I won't, I'll have her fall for me just you wait." Ljoe said with determination. Teentop still not buying it.

 

Suddenly, a metaphorical light bulb flashed on top of Niel's head.

"Hmm. .wanna bet?" he said with a conniving expression. 

"Bet on what?" Ricky asked.

Niel smirked. "Bet on who can make the geeky transfer student fall for them first?"

The group was quiet, a bit startled by Niel's strange bet. But they thought about it.

Chunji pondered for a bit. "Hm. .sounds interesting. I'm in."

Everyone was shocked, usually, Chunji hated these kinds of things.

"Okay. . I'm obviously in. and so is Chunji. Who else?" Niel asked.

"I'm in! I'll prove that I'm hotter than Ljoe-hyung. That chick's mine." Changjo said, slighly giving Ljoe a provoking look and it worked. 

Ljoe smirked and confidently said. "Heh.. of course I'll take you all on."

They looked at Ricky, who was fumbling with his fingers a bit. He wasn't used to trying to get girls. Ricky looked at them, a bit hesitant, but he gave in. "Well, . .if um. .everyone's in. I guess I'm in too?"

Niel clapped his hands. "Okay! Ricky's in. .Now all that's left is.. . ." he trailed off and looked at Cap.

But when they did, Cap was. .sleeping? Well, he did like to sleep, but it was weird sleeping in the middle of a meal, AND while sitting down AND while being in a noisy conversation. "Woa. .he fell asleep already?." Ljoe said.

Chunji sighed. "Our leader's sleeping habits are kind of getting out of hand." 

Changjo, who was sitting next to Cap, slightly shook Cap's shoulder veeeryy slowly, as to not wake up the beast. Cap was calm most of the time, but when he was awoken from his mini hibernation sessions, he did NOT like it. at. all.

"Hyung?" Changjo said, in a rare polite tone.

Cap stirred and slightly opened his eyes. "what??" he mumbled, clearly annoyed.

"We were wondering if you would like to join a bet that involves seducing the new transfer student." Changjo replied quietly. It was worth a shot.

Everyone looked to see what Cap's reaction would be. 

Cap mumbled a response and continued sleeping.

Teentop looked at each other.

"I consider that as a yes." Niel stated. Everyone agreed.

"Yes,  that definitely was a yes." Ljoe lied.

 

They all smirked and looked at each other challengingly.

 

"All agreed? for Operation: Seducing the Geek?" Ljoe confirmed.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

WEEEEEEE!! first chapter! u-huh, u-huh!. .hahah Tell me what ya'll think by commenting. Comments keep me going! xD