Kicked Out

Meeting Mr. Not-So-Perfect

I sighed as I shut Seyong's door and took out my keys to unlock them.

I was in there for quite a while, I didn't notice until I started to yawn.

I was about to unlock my door, but instead, it unlocked itself. That does not make sense. I pushed opened the door and saw a few men moving furniture around. At the corner are my belongings, packed up in a suit case.

"What are you guys doing?!?!" I blocked the doorway, but one of decided to be rude and shove me to the ground.

I fell on the marble floor with a bruise. Hmph how rude~.

"YAH! I'M TALKING TO YOU." I shouted.

Then the landlord came out of my room, carrying the last bit of my belongings. "What's going on out here?" She frowned.

"Excuse me," I got up and dusted my skirt. "but these men are moving my things away." 

The lady scoffed at me. "That's it?"

I tilted my head in confusion.

"You are one week late with your rent payments. Now, I'm kicking you out." 

"Hold up. That is not reasonable. I was not even reminded." I placed my hands on my hips. The lady gave me an annoyed look. "I sent you a letter everyday to remind you."

That just hit me. Those letters that I never opened and thought was a spam were the reminders. How could I be so careless?? Now what am I going to do?

"But you can't just kick me out right now! It's almost mid-night and I have no where to go." I started to whine and put on my crying face to get some sympathy.

"If you pay me now, you can stay." She stuck out her palm. I blinked at her. "How about i pay tomorrow?" I squeaked, knowing the answer would probably be a no if she's kicking me out now.

-----------

I rubbed my bottom from the impact of being literally thrown out of my home. 

The men and the landlord threw my luggage at me. One of the suitcases hit me on the forehead, giving my forehead a light scratch. "Oww."

And the door slammed loudly right in front of my face.

As if that wasn't embarrassing enough, Mr. Kim Seyong just had to come out of his place carrying a giant, black trashbag.

He stopped and stared at me for a few seconds, then at my belongings.

Before I knew it, I found myself inside Seyong''s apartment again.

He came out of the bathroom with a first aid kit. I just sat there awkwardly with my belongings stacked up neatly near the door.

"Trouble follows you everywhere, huh?" He tried to ease up the awkward atmosphere. I winced in pain when he rubbed some alcohol onto my small scratch.

"Is that really necessary? It's just a small scratch." I pointed at my forehead. He stuck a bandaid and packed up everything into the box without a word.

I sighed in exasperation and gathered my things to go, but Seyong grabbed my hand.

I gave him a look. 

"Where do you think you're going?" His face says seriousness all over.

"I'm leaving. I have to leave now if I want a bench to sleep on at the park." I gritted through my teeth. I really don't like explaining about my situation. It feels......embarrassing. I feel ashamed telling people that I, who was once a rich girl, has to end up sleeping on a park bench.

"I'm not letting a girl like you sleep in the park with hobos."

Usually this guy is all about jokes and smiles, but I'm not exactly feeling it now.

"Sleep here." He took my things into his room, and I followed. 

"B-But you only have one room." I began to stutter. I was never alone with a male nonetheless a teenage male with raging hormones.

Seyong smirked as he walked closer to me. I felt his arms make his way around my waist as he pulled me close to him. "We can sleep together. My bed is big enough."

My eyes widened ten sizes. Who does this boy think he is? I pushed him away with an unpleasant frown. "I think sleeping with hobos in the park sounds like a better idea." I crossed my arms and noticed Seyong bringing out a few thick blankets with a bright smile.

Oh goodness, that boys always smiles and it's killing me.

"I was joking. You sleep here, and I'll sleep on the couch." With that, he made his way to the door. "Goodnight." He shut the door with his foot.

"But...goodnight." I sighed and lay myself on his bed. Why is he so nice to me? He's always there whenever I'm in trouble. Arghh!!! I hate owing him so much!!

I buried my face in his pillow. I took a sniff and it smelled like him. Not that it was a bad thing. I think, I actually like his smell. Wait! What am I thinking??? I must be really tired that's why I'm going insane.