School

Meeting Mr. Not-So-Perfect

I woke up early in the morning to curl my hair and do my makeup. I miss having professionals do this for me.

Half an hour later......

What the.....My hair looks horrendous and my makeup looks like a monster. UGH! Time to shower and re-fix myself.

After my shower, I didn't dare touch my expensive makeup. I never went bareface before, but I guess I have no choice. I just tied my hair into a half updo and wore my uniform.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I look...average like a normal poor middle-class girl. I sighed and fixed my knee length skirt and adjusted my blazer. Time for my education.

I walked out of my apartment and locked the door. I turned around to see the same red-haired guy. What a joyful morning.

He smiled at me, but I ignored him. I admit he has a very attractive smile and some good pearly whites, but that doesn't affect my opinion of him.

"Did you eat breakfast yet?" He asked.

"Sorry, I don't do carbs in the morning." I spun my heels around and walked down the staircase with my black pumps clicking against the concret steps. Why did I even bother talking to him?

--------

I waited outside for a good ten minutes for my limo to arrive and take me to school. The red-haired guy spotted me and placed his hand around my shoulder.

"Since you rejected my breakfast date, wanna ride on my baby?" He whispered seductived in my ear.

Ugh! This guy! I brushed his arm off my. "Look, sir. If you keep harassing me, I will either call my boyfriend to beat you up or you will have to talk to my lawyer."

The guy took a step back. "Woah, fiesty aren't ya? Suit yourself, if you want to be late." He shrugged his shoulders and hopped onto his motorbike.

Only uneducated high school student would ride motorbikes to school. Don't they know safety regulations? He isn't even wearing a helmet. Good luck to him.

After he left, that was when it struck me. I don't have a limo ride anymore! Ugh! Guess I'm walking to school.

--------------

When I arrived right on the dot, the security guard from yesterday gave me a friendly smile and wave. I bowed mannerly at him. He seems like such a nice fellow. I should make friends with him in case one day I'm late, he would still let me in.

"Thank you Mr. security guard for helping me yesterday." I bowed again.

He seemed a bit surprised at my hospitality. "Oh no no no. No need to be so poliet, Jisun-sshi. You can call me Hyunik."

I smiled. "Thank you Hyunik. So does that mean we can drop the formalities and when I'm late you have my back?" I joked.

"Of course. Jisun-sshi you might want to hurry inside now before our infamous group of five come in." He warned.

"Infamous five? Who are they?"

"You will know soon enough. Just a little tip, avoid them okay? They are the ultimate bad boys that a good and nice girl like you don't want to get involved with."

I bowed again. "Thank you for the tip." That was weird. Who are those people? If this school is all about discipline, then who does it seem as if Hyunsik is scared of those boys?

---------

I came out of the main office building after getting my locker assignments and schedule. I walked towards the main building.

I entered inside the grand building and was in for a surprise.

YOU.HAVE.GOT.TO.BE.KIDDING.ME.

The interior of the building is soooo much different from the outside. Why the heck are there girffi and swear words written all over the walls and lockers?

Is that why the two building at not connected? They seem so different from each other. What kind of school is this? What did I get myself into??

Moments later like Hyunik said, the crowd started to pile in.

I gawked at the way each person was dressed. Hellooo~ Is there no dress code around anymore? What happened to the rules in this school? I thought it was a disciplinary school. Apprently I missed out on the word delinquints. What have I gotten myself into now?

All the girls have skirts that are practically showing their bottom dollar. What on earth is this? A strip club? They don't even have their blazers on like I do. Oh man. Now I'm going to stick out among these 'beings'. And why are their blouses tied up to show their stomachs? How classy of them..... What is with the big giant hoop earnings? Have they not heard of small dangling ones or studs?

I can't believe they even have piercings on places you're not suppose to. What have the world of poverty gone to?

What is wrong with everyone and their bizzare hair colors? And the guys, why would they wear their pants so low to show their behinds? No one wants to see their boxers. And some are wearing wayy to tight pants.

Omg! I can't believe I came to a school full of delinquint weirdos with  terrible fashion sense. How am I going to survive.

----------

After excusing myself to my locker to get my books and shimmying my way to homeroom, I saw the most horrid thing of my life.

Students aren't even there to learn. They are throwing paper balls at each other, making out to showing off their weapons. What!? Weapons?! This is school is scarier than I thought. Someone get me out of here.

I ducked my head and picked a very secluded seat at the back corner to hide myself. As I walked by my so called classmates stared at me as if I was some rare species.

I hid myself away to make myself less noticable. I can't wait to find my parents and live my glamorous lifestyle again.

A very small man walked into the classroom looking very nervous.

"Please class settle down so we may begin out lesson." He squeaked.

The entire class became quiet. At least we can start learning now. Everyne looked at the teacher for a minute then resumed back to what they were doing. I spoke too soon.

As the teacher, I think his name was Mr. Jung or was it Sung, I could not hear started to write things on the chalkboard and teach. I tried my best to pay attention, but it was too loud. Even Mr. Jung/Sung seem to be talking to himself.

Looks like I have to self-teach or look for him during my free period.

When there was five minutes of class left, the classroom door swung open, startling the poor teacher and me too.

Five guys, I'm assuming were the 'infamous five' Hyunik was talking about walked in. Great, they happen to be in my class too.

"B-Boys...p-p-please take a seat." he stuttered.

A tall guy with a nice cupid bow on his lips swung his arm around the poor man. "Mr. Jung, you won't write us up will you now? For being late?"

"O-O-Of c-course not, Insoo-sshi."

"Good." Insoo patted the man's bald head. "Come on. Let's take a seat."

The five walked all the way to the back of the classroom where I was sitting. Oh goodness. Isn't it just lovely? I pretended I was doing my own thing and copying the notes on the board.

I don't get why, but the girls in class kept squealing and giggling like a bunch of hyenas. Just before these boys walked in, they were all unlady-like. The power of obsession love. 

I felt a shadow or a prescence next to me. I looked up.

ARE.YOU.KIDDING.ME???