Daehyun

Meeting Mr. Not-So-Perfect

School was boring. I wanted to leave this slum they call a school so bad. I could not concentrate at all, even after I asked to change my schedule so I did not have to see Seyong and his posse.

I have a feeling this semester was going to be very very long and tough. Instead of going to the library to self-teach myself, I decided to go back to TS High to look for Daehyun. He must have been worried sick not being able to contact me.

Sure, I could use my phone to call him, but I had to sell it to be able to pay for food and such so I'm basically phoneless.

I skipped my way to TS High. I can't wait to see him. I hadn't seen him since that day I was bankrupted.


---------------AT TS HIGH SCHOOL----------------

BAP were chilling by the school fountain while watching their maknae, Zelo and leader Yongguk have a rap off.

Daehyun looked at his phone for the umpteenth time. *Where is that Shin Jisun?? Aish! Always making people worry about her!* He sighed in frustration and slammed his phone on the marble table. His friends stared at him wide-eyed.

"Woah, hyung! Take a chill pill." Youngjae patted the older one's back.

"He's worried about his girl." Jongup teased. "Where is she anyway, she hadn't been to school for a while, and you can't even contact her house or phone." Himchan rubbed his chin.

"We know where she is." one girl smirked and walked over with two of her friends.

After the three girls back talked Jisun and about her condition, BAP was shocked, confused and filled with mixed emotions. They did not know what to do at the moment, whether to find you to help you out and become the laughing stock of the school or just ignore you.

----------------------

I skipped towards the yard of TS High. Sure, I received a few stares and heard some gossip about myself, but I'll let it slide for now since I'm about to see my Daehyun Oppa. I can't wait!

When I reached the yard, I saw those three female dogs rubbing themselves all over my Daehyun and the other BAP boys. Isn't Zelo a bit too young for one of them?

I marched with a big scowl on my face and shoved the girl with curls away. "Get away from my man curly." I clung onto Daehyun's arm. 

He gave me one of those shocking looks as if he never saw this side of me before. Of course he had but there was something wrong with his facial expression and BAP too. They seem, stunned.

The girl with curls scoffed at me. "Excuse you, but I have a name. Miyeon not curly."
"And I don't care so back off my man." I yelled.

"So I guess my body guards haven't taught you good enough lesson huh?" Miyeon and her friends cackled.

My curled my fist into a ball out of anger. Heck, I was furious, but since I have more class than these three low-life girls, I decided to be the bigger person and walk away, dragging Daehyun with me.

"Come on, Daehyun Oppa." I tugged his arm, but he wouldn't bulge.

"Oppa."

Daehyun stared into my eyes. Something was off. His eyes use to twinkle with affection whenever he sees me, but now they seem hollow and emotionless.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

The trio stopped their hyena laughter.

"Tell you what?" I asked confused.

Daehyun flicked my arm away. "Why didn't you tell me your family went broke? You know I have been trying to contact you and I have to find out about your whereabouts through these girls."

I knew things got serious with his tone. I glared at the gossipy girls who gave me satisfying smirks. So it was them adding oil to a burning fire.

"Oppa, listen, I was going to tell you but-" Daehyun interrupted me. "Sorry, but I don't think I can associate with you anymore." With that, him and BAP left without any eye contact. 

Why do I feel as if these boys just turned their backs on me because of my unfortunate situation?

The trio strutted towards me with a 'tsk'. "Wow, look at that. Guess Daehyun Oppa is available now." Miyeon smirked.

"And I guess BAP just abandoned you. Face it, someone in a poor poverty level can never associate with the upper class." Bob-haired girl spat.

"Now, get lost and don't ruin the rich soil of TS High, peasant." Braid-haired girl hissed.

The trio brushed passed me and bumped into my shoulders, making me fall flat on my .

I can't believe this is happening to me. The person I love and trusted most, my Daehyun Oppa just left me. I got on my feet and felt something wet on my cheek. Am I crying?

I started to run out of TS High as fast as I can. I definitely have to come back to redeem myself and my place here. I need my status back!!

---------------

Yongguk slapped Daehyun's back. "Dude, what the heck was that?"

Daehyun sat down on a bench and played with his fingers.

"I thought you love her." Yongguk questioned.

"I do, but-"

"But what?" Himchan popped out of no where. Daehyun just sighed.

"Hyung, if it's about that status bullcrap and her losing her place in the upperclass society, seriously, you're shallow." Youngjae popped his bubbled gum.

Daehyun avoided his friends' eyes.

"Holy snippets! Hyung you really are that shallow about social status??" the innocent Zelo slid into the seat next to Daehyun.

Jongup rolled his eyes. "I will never get you, hyung. Who cares about the status stuff. You love her, she loves you. How complicated do you want it to be?"

"Have you guys forgotten about Daehyun's father and his stepmother? They want him to associate within social status. He does not have a choice." Yonggul explained.

Himchan patted his dongsaeng's back. *Poor kid.*