Why are you everywhere I go?

Meeting Mr. Not-So-Perfect

I blew my nose in a tissue for the last time. Shin Jisun, you are strong, don't cry! At least now you know Jung Daehyun that bastard is no longer your Mr. Perfect. There are many other guys out there. Just today, you may cry, shop, eat whatever you like. Treat yourself good.

I nodded my head and walked towards a five star hotel for a buffet.

"Buffet for one please." I said to the waiter.

Of course, I was expecting good service at a five star hotel.

I sat down and wiped the utensils with the napkin cloth.

"Hello ma'am. My name is Kim Seyong, and I will be your waiter for tonight. How may I help you?" A very very very familiar voice said. I looked up to see my neighbor aka the red-haired boy aka the stalker.

We both stared at each other, wide-eyed for a while. I pointed at him with my jaw dropping to the floor.

Seyong smiled a very cute eye-smile. "Careful or flies might get in." He shut my open mouth. "So, Jisun-ah what can I get you? Are you alone?"

I frowned at him."Yah! Why are you following me?!!?" I yelled, gathering the attention of many customers.

"Me? Puh-lease. I work here." Seyong sat down in the seat in front of me. 

"I thought you're working. I never recall workers sitting with customers to eat." I unfolded another napkin and tucked it on my uniform blouse.

"You know how expensive this place is, right? How is a high school student living in a small broken apartment going to pay for this? And let me guess, you don't have a job either." Seyong questioned.

"None of your business. Now, will you get me a glass of filtered tap water and a cup of green tea, Mr. Waiter." I sent him a death glare. Such a nosy person.

Seyong walked away with a confused expression. *How is she affording all these luxuries? First the leather jacket now a five star buffet.*

-------------

I finished at least 5 plates of food and patted my full tummy that makes me look pregnant.

I completely forgot about misery and smiled in satisfaction. I saw Seyong glance my way and smiled. I gave him a queer look.

He walked over. "Saitisfied, ma'am? Is there anything else you want, maybe a refill?"

I shook my head. "Check please."

Seyong walked over with the bill. I looked at the price. It didn't look bad. A $100 for a one person buffet at a five star hotel.

I dug into my backpack for my wallet. OH CRAP! OH CRAP! OH CRAP! OH CRAP!

How did this happen? I forgot my wallet!! I gulped and looked around suspiciously.

I guess I was too obvious because Mr. Kim Seyong walked over. Darn! I missed my chance to sneak out. Even though it sounds low, but I will come back to pay the bill.

"Is there a problem, Jisun?" Seyong whispered.

I looked down in shame. What can I say, I am a person with a lot of pride.

"Jisun-ah?" Seyong nudged me.

"What? Can't I pray??" I barked at him. I was not praying.

"Okay, okay. Chillax." Seyong carefull backed away from me. Maybe I should have asked him for help, but what could he do?

I sighed and sat there for a while to wait for the perfect moment to sneak out.

A while later, I saw Seyong coming out of the back room in his uniform again. I guess his shift was over. He walked over to the counter and had a little chat with the manager.

This is my chance. They are both distracted so I got up and walked right pass those two, but suddenly an arm reached out and grabbed me. OF COURSE ONLY I WOULD BE THE IDIOT TO GET CAUGHT!!

I turned around to see Seyong swing his arm around my shoulders.

"So, is that okay with you manager-nim?" Seyong smiled brightly.

"Of course, Seyong. That shouldn't be a problem." The manager nodded.

I just stood there, dumbfounded. 

"Come on, let's go." Seyong pulled me along. Wait, so what about my bill? Guess they did not notice?

Before we left, I heard the manager sigh and mumble something about young love. What is he talking about?

"Yah! Kim Seyong, why are you dragging me and get your hands off me." I flicked his arm off my shoulders.

Seyong smirked at me and bent down to my height. "Is that how you talk to someone who just paid for your meal out of their paycheck?"

"Y-You, what?" This guy actually paid for me. Is that what he was talking about with his manager? I'm actually touched.

"You heard me. I paid for your bill. I can tell from your face you either, 1. did not have the money or 2. forgot your wallet." Seyong counted.

I blushed from embarrassment. 

Seyong started to walk ahead and I trailed after him. We do live in the same building.

"Yah! You know I will pay you back right?" I called after him.

All he did was walk ahead and gave me a peace sign. What is that suppose to mean?

Aish! This guy is so annoying and hard to interpret. Why is he everywhere I go and always saving my ? I hate being in debt to this guy!!

 

    

 

A cute picture of him ^-^