Red-Haired Boy

Meeting Mr. Not-So-Perfect

It was that no good neighbor of mine. Why do we have to go to the same school? Oh wait. I should have known he would go to a school like this.

"Looks like fate has brought us together, pretty lady." He winked at me.

I had the urge to vomit. Seriously, is that really how he treats a woman? That no good imbicile.

I ignored his words and continue copying whatever Mr. Jung was writting. I couldn't hear him, but I can always ask him after class.

I noticed he was still standing there. "May I help you?"

"You're sitting in my seat." He smiled.

"Oh, my apolgies. I grabbed my things and went to find another seat. That was when I felt someone's wrist drag me down.

I looked at the culprit. "What the-"

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and noticed out position. I was sitting on his lap!! I nudge him in the stomach and stomped on his foot.

He made an 'oof' sound and I heard his friends let out a chuckle.

"Don't you dare violate me." I yelled and stomped off to the other side of the room.

Luckily the bell rang just in time. I stuffed all my books into my backpack and chased after Mr. Jung.

"MR JUNG! MR JUNG!!"

He turned around and scanned me from head to toe with confusion.

"You are..."

"Annyeonghaseo, Mr. Jung. My name is Shin Jisun, and I'm a new student in this school. I couldn't heard you teach in the classroom so I was wondering if you could tutor me privately?" I bowed polietly.

Mr. Jung smiled and was about to answer me, but I saw his figure stiffen. "Uhh...sorry jisun-sshi, I think I have to go."

I looked at him in confusion. Why isn't he willing to tutor me? I turned around to leave for my next class, but I bumped into someone's hard chest.

I rubbed my forehead and apoligized until I realized who I bumped into.

"What do you want from me, red-hair!" I frowned and tried to keep calm usually I'm a very calm person but this guy is seriously getting on my nerves.

"You need a tutor?"

"Go away! I bet a brick knows more than you." I hissed and walked towards, I have no clue where.

"Ouch. Those words just stung my heart. I think I need some reparations." He clutched onto his chest and faked pain.

I just scoffed at him and realized I was lost. I'm guess he knew I was lost because that irksome smirk was on his face again.

"Are you lost?" He asked.

I just glared at him and turned to a different hallway. I'm sure I will find my class eventually.

"You know I can help you, if you kiss me here." He tapped his cheek.

I gave him a fake smile and slapped his cheek. Admit it, he deserved it.

I grew frustrated and left the building and headed towards the main office building. I knocked on the principal's office and bowed.

"Principle Dong,why have you not told me this school is for delinquints?"

He looked up from his work. "Everyone in Seoul knows what kind of school this is. I assume you would know. I thought you were one of those students that like to change people's lives."

"NO! I thought this school would be filled with very discipline students. Aren't you rival schools with TS high?"

"Yes, yes we are, but not in acedmics."

"Then in what?"

"Sports."

"What the- Anyway, I want to leave and transfer." I demanded with a harsh tone.

"I'm sorry, Miss Shin. You signed the enrollment papers and you have to stick with us for a year. Plus you couldn't possible afford any other high school in this area anymore. We did a background check on you, and you are currently bankrupted. So it's best if you stay with us."

"But- I can't even learn anything in this school!"

"We will make arrangements for that. And we have a scholarship program, Miss Shin, if you are able to keep up with straight As for a semester, we will be able to transfer you back to TS high on a full ride." He smiled.

No way! A chance for me to go back to TS high and see my Daehyun Oppa again?!?! "I'LL TAKE IT! Just one semester right?"

Principal Dong nodded his head.

I skipped out of the building happily. I just hope it is not false hope or anything because people in this school can get a bit coniving.

-----------

Lunch was here. Of course I would not sit with the wild beasts of the school. I decided to pick a place in the football field and eat my tray of lunch.

We don't get steak or any fancy food here, but authentic korean kimchi isn't bad. I hadn't had real korean food in a while.

Out of no where someone plopped himself on the seat next to me. Guess who?

"What are you eating?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "You have a pair of eyes, just take a look yourself."

"Someone is grumpy today." He nudged me. "Soooooooo I never got your name pretty neighbor."

"And I don't plan on giving it to you."

He gave me this super cute pout. "Puhleaaaseeeee???" He laid his head on my shoulder.

What the heck is wrong with this guy?? I shifted away, letting his head slip off my shoulder.

"I'll start first then. I'm Kim Seyong." He stretched out his hand.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "And I'm.....not interested." I grabbed my lunch tray and moved to another bench. Of course that stubborn boy followed me.

"Can you please leave me in peace?" I started to grow frustrated, who wouldn't

"Not until you tell me your name."

I sighed, giving into his demands. It couldn't hurt giving him my name right? "I'm Shin Jisun. Happy?"

"What a pretty name!!" He beamed like a child who just got a giant lollipop then lounged for a hug which I was able to dodge so Mr. Peppy ended up on the ground.

I chortled at how he fell on the ground and grabbed my tray to leave, but he was persistent and grabbed my tray before I did.

"What do you want now??" I placed my hands on my hips.

"I-"

Before he could answer me I heard some voices call out his name.

"Hyung! Seyong hyung! We were looking all over for you!" A cute boy that looked almost Japanese, but has an adorable pout hugged Seyong.

"Yeah man. Where were-" The tall guy that threatened Mr. Jung said. "OOOhhh no wonder. Hittin' up on some girlies to get them digits huh?" He nudged Seyong and sent me a wink.

I rolled my eyes at the boys, snatched my tray back and left the field. I need to eat my lunch in peace!!

---------------

"YAH! INSOO HYUNG! You scared her away." Seyong frowned.

"She wasn't interested in you in the first place." Insoo casually laid himself down on the grassy field with one arm as a pillow.

"Yeah she was. Who isn't interested in any of the members of MYNAME." Seyong fixed his collar.

"Apparently she isn't. I just had Math class with that chick and boy was she fiesty. She told Hyejin and her boyfriend to stop making out in front of the classroom so she can copy the homework problems. She even mumbled something about people in this school acting like beasts rather than human beings. Is she like some high class or something?" JunQ complained, earning a smack from Seyong.

"Hyung! How could you?? I don't get what you see in that chick!"

"She's different from the girls in our school. I'm sure she has a sweet side." Seyong smiled like a lovesick child.

Gunwoo shook his head. *This kid. Fell in love at first sight. He doesn't even know her that well.*