Pride

Meeting Mr. Not-So-Perfect

I don't get why does that red-haired freak keep on following me. I just want some peace and finish this semester so I can go back to Daehyun Oppa.

The bell rang and we headed back to the chaotic classroom. Seriously these beasts mind as well not show up in school.

Thankfully, I did not have any other classes with those 'infamous five'. It was nice and calm.

When the end of the day approached, I ran to my locker and grabbed all my things as quick as possible. I did not want to run into any kind of crowd cheering for those weirdos.

I figured I should head to the library and self- teach myself on the lessons today. I mean no one can help me, but myself at this rate. I just have to go back to TS high.

----------

On my way to the library, I heard some girls giggle. I turned around and recognized their uniform. TS High. I wonder what are they talking about?

So I decided to follow those girls and eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Did you hear Yongguk Oppa rap? Oh goodness he is soooo charming and manly." A girl with braids squealed

Yongguk rapped today? What event was this?

"You like Yongguk Oppa, but I find their maknae Zelo so adorable yet attractive at the same time." A girl with a bob haircut sighed in admiration.

"Yah! Zelo is two years younger than you. Don't you feel like a pedofile? I thougth Daehyun Oppa was the most attractive, and he's single!!!" The tall girl with curls squealed.

Hold up! Daehyun Oppa is not single! He's going out with me! This is does not know what she is talking about. I frowned and continue to listen to their conversation.

"Daehyun Oppa is not single. He's going out with Jisun sunbaenim, the queenbee of the school." The girl with a bob haircut said.

"Psssh. You mean the ex-queenbee? I mean come on. They are bound to breakup anyway. Jisun had gone broke and is definitely not in our class anymore. That arrogant 'Oh-I-am richer-and-more-high-class-than-anyone-here' got kicked out of school because she couldn't even pay for the tuition anymore. She's probably out in ion just to pay for her living expenses." The girl with curls cackled.

Oh no she didn't!!! I cluctched onto the straps of my handbag until my knuckled went white.

"Yah, Miyeon-ah don't be so mean. She's already in below poverty level no need to put her down anymore." The girl with braids commented.

At least there is someone kind of nice within this trio.

"I mean she is probably on the streets begging for money." The trio cackled with their high pitched voices.

"YAH! YOU NO GOOD SPOILED SCUMBAGS!!" I shouted at the three.
The three turned around and looked at me.

"May I help you, poor filthy girl?" The girl with curls crossed her arms, and raised her head high. Who does she think she is? Does this plastic really think she's better than me?

"Excuse your manners. Have your parents ever taught you gossiping is bad?" I gave them my awesome attitude.

The girl with braids whispered into the girl with curls' ear.

"Ohhhh so you're the infamous Shin Jisun, Daehyun Oppa's ex-girlfriend who went bankrupt?" The girl with curls spat at me.

Oh no she didn't.

"Well, for your information, Daehyun Oppa and I are very well still together. So dream on of ever getting together with him."

"You little -" The girl with curls cursed at me. I scoffed. How unlady-like. Yet, she wants to be with Daehyun Oppa? Dream on, girl.

The other two were trying to hold back that I-am-the-prettiest-with-my-curls girl before she can slap me. As if she can.

"Fine. I'll let this go once, but if I hear you ever trying to steal Daehyun Oppa, you will get what you deserve." I gave her a mehrong and walked away, but there were a few bodyguards blocking my way.

"What the-" I turned around and saw the three girls smirking. How low of them using their body guards.

"Take her away and make sure she doesn't look recognizable when you release her." The girl with curls ordered.

Then before I realized, I was being dragged away by her body guards into an alley. I screamed and kicked and yelled, but no one was here. I wish Daehyun Oppa was here. He always saved me during times of distress.

-----------

The bodyguard threw me harshly on the cement ground and started to throw kicks and punches at me. I tired to struggle, but I was just a mere girl.

Whenever I got up they kicked me in the stomach. When I grabbed their foot/ankle to prevent them from kicking me, my hand was stomped on until it was red and swollen.

When I tried to defend myself, I end up with a punch on the face. When will my life be back on it's track. When I find my parents, I will definitely get those girls back.

I kneed one of the body guards in their 'area' which distracted them so I made a run for it. But one of them grabbed onto my long hair which I will end up cutting after I get out of this mess and pulled me back hard. I landed on the ground with an 'oof' and a big scrape on my knee. I saw blood boozing out.

I did not know why, but I started to cry and sob. I felt so helpless.

I was ready for another round of beating, when I heard the group of men groan in pain. I was then lifted up bridal style. I did not know who saved me, but I was grateful.

I leaned against the person's tone chest and sobbed. I just kept crying and did not bother looking at the person who saved me, because I felt embarrassed.