Money Troubles

Meeting Mr. Not-So-Perfect

I opened my closet to see how many old brand name bags I can sell for money. I have to pay back that red-haired boy so he has nothing against me.

What the- I didn't realize I have nothing left!! But that's not possible! I had so much a few days ago! Where did it all go? Did someone steal from me? I went crazy around the living room looking through every crack to see if I was just being disorganized with my property.

I sunk myself into the beat up couch. I really am broke. Now, where will I get money to survive? To pay rent, food, and pay back that annoying neighbor of mine.

--------------

Before I knew it, I was standing in front of red-head's door. I hope he's considerate about my situation. I gave his door a soft knock, but no one answered.

So I knocked louder, but this time someone opened the door and was dripping wet.

A gasp escaped my lips as I stared at the image in front of me. Seyong had a towel wrapped around his lower body with his hair and upper body dripping wet. And did I mention his abs?

Seyong, himself was a bit surprised because I saw a tint of red on his cheeks. 

"S-Sorry, I-I didn't know you were- just come in, I'll be right back." Seyong opened the door wider to let me in and ran inside his room.

He came back out in a fitted black tank top and grey sweatpants. His hair was still semi wet, but boy, did he looks attractive. Why am I thinking about this again?

Okay, Jisun, calm down. You are just infactuated by his muscles and toned body. It's totally normal.

"Soooo, Jisun-ah, Why did you suddenly come?" Seyong asked in his deep seductive voice. 

"Ummm...I was thinking...today..you paid.." I couldn't get my words out right.

Seyong leaned in closer to me, trying to get what I am trying to say. I felt my heart beat quicken. 

I inhaled heavily and started to spit out what I wanted to say quickly. "Well, sincetodayyoupaidIfiguredIshouldpayyouback,butIrealizedI'mbrokesoIcan'tpayyoubackSORRY!" I ducked my head in shame.

Seyong chuckled. I'm surprised he got what I said.

He leaned in closer towards me so I moved away from him. I can actually feel his breath on my neck.

"If you can't repay me in cash, maybe..." He ran his fingers down my arm giving me the shivers.

"Umm..." I scootted as towards the edge of the couch and felt trapped. "I don't think, that's agood idea." I muttered, but he leaned in closer until he was on top of me.

"Why not?" I heard his y voice say and felt his nose brush against my cheek.

"B-Because." I squeaked.

Seyong chuckled and leaned back. "I meant to say you don't have to pay me back. Just take it as my payment to you for the leather jacket you gave me." He winked.

"What? No way! That means I still owe you a favor." I stood up and shouted.

Seyong looked up at me with his innocent eyes and chuckled. "Friends don't owe each other favors like that."

"F-Friends?" I stuttered. "Since when?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I never agreed to such a thing."

"Well, if we're not friends and you can't pay me back, then there is only one more option." Seyong stood up and wiggled his eyebrows.

"What option?" I asked completely oblivious. Seyong turned his focus to his room. My jaw dropped. No way is this boy and I going to have any ual relations.

"Friends it is!" I faked a laugh and extended a hand out. Instead of shaking my hand like friends do, Seyong gave me a hug. I stood there frozen.

"Shouldn't you hug me back?" Seyong asked with his arms tightly around me.

My arms slowly wrapped themselves around his back. For some reason, I felt a warm feeling inside. I felt, safe. The feeling I hadn't felt ever since my parents left and Daehyun Oppa abandoning me.

I shut my eyes and hugged him tighter. It felt nice being in his arms. I didn't want to let go until...........

 

"I know every girl is dying to be in my arms, but don't you think it's time to let go?" I heard Seyong said. Ugh! I was so wrong about this guy for a second. He's so cocky.

I released him and punched his arm, but he caught my wrist. "Now that we are friends, will you tell me more about yourself and more importantly how did you get the money to buy that leather jacket you gave me?"

I sighed and sat back down on the couch. I spilled the beans and told him about my rich background and how I was bankrupt.

I went from how I sold my old brandname bags to pay rent, eat well, and live the same luxurious life again. But as I was telling him, I felt a bit stupid spending it on useless things like that then being broke all over again.

I noticed Seyong was listening to everything I was saying and nodding his head. I noticed whenever he listens to someone, he would purse out his lower lip and avoid eye contact, instead have his ear facing your way. It was cute.

"Well, now that you are broke, what you need is one thing." Seyong snapped his fingers.

"What would that be?"

I saw him smirk. He smirked. This shouldn't be good.

"A job."

"A J-J-Job??" I squeaked. That was something I never had experience with.......