The prince life part 2 & the mysterious girl

The Secret Prince

 

 

CHAPTER  2

 

=Myungsoo POV=

 

Woah~ I think our fans increased for about, hmm..let’s see…one hundred?”

woohyun commented. amused to what he is seeing while we are making our way out of the crowded tons of fans that surrounds us on the hallway.

sunggyu poked his head

 “your exaggerating! its only ninenty nine! because that guy over there was ignoring us”.

 Woohyun slightly push him as revenge

 “your such a grandpa! you don’t know how to count anymore! Can’t you see that even without that guy over there, they are still more than one hundred?!”

sunggyu glared at him with his small eyes but woohyun just laugh at him and leaned his face closer to the glaring leader, pretending to search for something on his face”

“Hey! Where’s your eyes? I can’t see it, are you sleeping again? WAKE UP! WAKE UP!”

He harshly shake the leader on the shoulder then runaway like a kid who’s being chased on a playtime.

Even though they are already a distance away from us, we can still hear woohyun’s voice shouting

“HELP! HELP! THE HAMSTER IS CHASING ME!!!!”.

After hearing that, sunggyu run as fast as he can to catch up to the speed runner on the group

“NAM WOOHYUN! YOU’RE DEAD IF I CATCH YOU!!”..

 the four of us who was left behind burst out lauging at their childishness

*im so lucky to have them as my friends, even though they are all weird and crazy most of the times. I never once get bored because of their presence*

--

 

“KRINNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  (bell rings)

 

FINALLY! I was bored to death here! This scenario was one of the things that i always see every year.

When the teacher is teaching, no one seems to care at all. they were just doing their own nonsense business like using cellphones, ipod, mp3 and doing some lovey dovey that irritates me the most!

-sigh-

 

“Hi! Prince~” *speaking of the things that irritates me..flirt and clingy girls”

 

I lift up my head and saw a group of girls with a wide smile on their faces

“how’s your vacation?”

The girl with a blonde hair asked

“i heard that you went  to Britain together with the infinite. I hope you have fun”

Said the girl beside her

“and you know prince, we really really miss you! Did you miss us?”

The other said seductively while making a small curl on her hair using her finger. But none of that works on me. As for now, they were currently waiting for my response to their every year nonsense questions to me but instead of gaving them an answer, i just look at them blankly wearing my oh-so popular poker face

tumblr_lt6i9xGG521qenaii.png

 

that i always use at times like this. Its not that i’m rude because i don’t want to answer their questions, its just that i don’t want them to consent or get used to what they are always doing. And frankly speaking, i think i was kind enough to just gave them my pokerface rather than saying such a hurtful words that can make me look arrogant in every peoples eyes. I can’t let that happen because i am the prince, and it will only caused shame to my family.

 

 

“MYUNGSOO-AH!!!!”

 

I heard a familiar voice shout out my name. when i see who it was, my mood suddenly brighten up.

I sigh in relieve *I’m save*

 

“HYUNG~”

I run towards him excitedly

“i see you’re having a hard time on your fangirls again on the first day”

I pouted before responding to what he say

”what’s new? They were always like that every year!”

 

He chuckle at the sight of me being like that

 

“awww~ poor myungie. Don’t worry, hyung is here for you”

He assured then ruffled my hair after

“YA! HYUNG! NOT MY HAIR!”

I complained while refraining him on doing it

“okay, okay.. let’s go now, they are all waiting for us at the canteen”

==

 

“ya, woohyun-ah! What tooks you so long to bring him here?”

Dongwoo asked after seeing us coming near them then he scowled. Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck and smile apologetically

“mianhe”.

We take our seats on our personal table quite far from the noisy crowded people at the canteen so we can have some privacy

“so, how’s the first day?”

Sunggyu started a conversation

“boring”

 “the same”

 “nothin’ new”.

Hoya, sungyeol and sungjong answered all at once retardedly.

“i agree. This is how our every year class goes. The same as always making me pity ourselves for wasting our high school life here”

I said and they all nod in agreement

“high school life was supposed to be fun, isn’t it? We should enjoy it specially now that we are seniors”

“ i know. But what can we do?”

Sunggyu asked helplessly. I shrug and we all look at him with a ‘i don’t know’ look plastred on our faces.

“why took it so seriously guys? We can do nothing anymore, were stuck here for the rest of the year. Its not that we can transfer into an average school and study there peacefully because there’s no way our parents would allowed it and to make it worst, paparazzi was always everywhere so we would easily get recognized..unless we change into a new person or if we are not what we are right now”

Dongwoo said out of the blue. sungyeol suddenly stood up with a bright smile while pointing his finger to dongwoo

“THAT’S IT! We can do that!”.

We all look at him with a raised eye brow

“what? Transfer school? Are crazy?”

Sunggyu responded first..

“nope, im serious”

“and how can we supposed to do that?”

Sungjong asked sarcastically

“well... everything’s gonna be fine as long as were not recognized, right”

Sungyeol asked back at us

“yeah. but the thing is, we came from a well-known family! Specially myungsoo because HE IS THE PRNCE! So there’s no way people wouldn’t recognized us. Unless they are blind or dumb”

Hoya answered as a matter of fact

“we can disguise ourseleves”

“as what?”

Sungyeol thought for a while

“hmm.. as a person that we didn’t imagine ourselves to be?”

he said with a naughty smile. His words echoed on my mind.

“what i didn’t imagine myself to be is to become a....”

I paused to look at my hyung’s who is currently thinking too. I see them look at each other, making sure that everyone is already have something on mind.. when everyone nod. Woohyun started to countdown

“hana, dul, set...”

 

“NERD”

 

We answered in chorus.

“whoa! Who would have thought that we have the same thoughts”

I said amazed.

“yeah and that’s cool! They surely wouldn’t recognized us because none of us is known as a nerd.. the only problem left is.. how can we go to such schools without our parents knowledge?”

We all think for the answer

“wait! What if, we tell them that we want o study abroad and ask them to let us handle the booking of our own flights?”

I suggested and they easily got what i want to say

“and when they agreed. Instead of booking our flights for abroad, we’ll go on one of the province here in korea instead and enrolled into an average school as a nerds!”..

“that would be a great adventure ever!! Im so excited!”

“we’re such a genius! High five!”

 

==

-after class

 

I was heading for the school gate when i heard that someone called my name               

“MYUNGSO-AH!!! OVER HERE”

 i turn around to see who it was and saw the six boys waving at me. i wen near hem.

“what’s up?” i asked

“wanna go shopping?”

Sungjong asked excitedly                                                                        

“shopping? why?”

hoya patted my shoulder and explain

“relax~ we’ll just buy some nerdy things”

I nod and said to my butler that I’ll go home by myself. He agreed because hyung assured him that I’ll be fine..

 

@ the mall

 

“OH! There! Lets go there! Come on!”

Sungyeol pointed at men’s clotheshop excitedly then drag me and sungjong with him.

 

“look at this one!”

 

sungjong raised one clothes that looks fine

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8Dpd6qkHPKh4zsDjZqOl

 

 

 

“seems good.. how ‘bout this?”

 

ad370897213188f9_Mens_Clothing_A.jpg

 

 

Sungyeol lift up another dress. Sunggyu and woohyun poked the both of them on the forehead

 

“are you two thinking? We have to wear an ordinary one, like all of this”

 

mens-fashion.bmp

 

 

(i pick this pic. because the blue checkered reminds me of one of the member of infinite.. do you know who of them owns that? :p)

 

 

The two boys pouted while rubbing their forehead then look at each other as they were planning to do something.

 

“okay! We get it hyung!  let’s go to another shop!”

They suggested and everyone nodded and excitedly went out of the store to go to another one.

*seriously! isn’t it girls thing to get excited over shopping?*

I follow them boredly behind.

“myungsoo-ah! Palli! You look like a zombie there!”

Sungyeol then pulled me with them. We go to the eye glass store, clothes, bags..etc.

They keep on dragging me wherever they go..*wahh!! Im so tired!*

 

=End of Myungsoo POV=

=Narrator POV=

 

“i can’t feel my legs anymore”

Myungsoo confessed in a weak tone while walking out of the mall with the boys

“yeah, girl things are so tiring.. I don’t want to go shopping again” hoya said

“me too” sunggyu added.

Just then, a loud cry of a kid was heard. they got startled and try to find where it came from.

When they reach the park near the mall, they saw a little boy crying on the ground.

myungsoo quickly run to the boy then the rest of the infinite followed.

 

“what’s wrong little kid?”

He asked full of concern as he bent down.

“i-im lost. I can’t r-remember the way home”

The little boy answered while sobbing

“where do you lived?”

Sungjong asked this time

“in an orphanage”

He answered again

“don’t cry. We will you send you back there”

Myungsoo assured and wipe the flowing tears on the little boy’s face

 

==

 

“NOONA!!”

 

The little boy immediately run to the middle aged woman who was seems to be worried

“MAVIN-ah! Where have you been? We’ve been looking for you everywhere.. specially your noona”

“oh? noona is here? Where? Where?”

Mavin got so excited at he thought that his noona came to visit him

“she’s on her way now.. but how did you get back here?”..

The little boy nodded then pointed at the 7 boys standing in the front gate.

the middle aged woman come near them

“annyong haseyo~ thank you so much for bringing back mavin here”

She said and bowed. The boys bowed back and said ‘its ok’

After some chit chating.. the infinite say their good bye and was about to left but myungsoo heard a voice of a girl calling mavin’s name. he look back due to curiosity and saw a girl

 

enter the other door walking gorgeously

 

201204061018461001_1.jpg?w=487

 

that made him stunned and frozen on his place. Sungyeol noticed myungsoo being left behind and so he called out his name and myungsoo snap back to reality..

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's note:

hi readers!!!!

i fulfilled my promised, i updated my story this weekend =)

sorry if its kinda boring but i hope you will like it..

 

by the way.. HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY to INFINITE yesterday!!!

did you guys greet them?

 

see you again next week~

 

dont forget to comment and subscribe ^-^

 

p/s:sorry for not adding any color coding.. i've run out of time..

 

@InfiAra: im happy that you like it =)

@myungji_luv: you think so? ok, i'll try to keep them black

@lynnsiow: ikr!

@Black_pearl123: yeah sure :)

@angelnguyen: sure!

@YippieM: they really are! that's why i love them

@MrGoldfishEyes: ok, thanks for the tip :)

@InfiAra: thank you

@AnGEL_EunA: your welcome ! i really want to show the readers that i do appriciate their support ^-^
 

sorry for not replying to others comments