principal's birthday part 2

The Secret Prince

 

 


=Narrator POV=

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon both shook their heads but it was no use. the emcee jumped into the crowd and pulled them up on the stage.

no matter how much jiyeon tried to refuse and complain to soyeon, it was hopeless so she gave up.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo were mortified. somehow- they weren't quite sure how it happened- micropones were put in their hands. there they were, stuck. onstage. the center of attention and no way to escape. before either of them could actually faint or throw up from fear, the music started

 

*well, here it goes*

 

myungsoo thought with resignation. .

the infinite boys who was left behind, standing at the corner all have their eyes fixed at the stage where myungsoo, the dear prince friend of them was choosen to sing. never in their whole history of frienship have they heard myungsoo sing. not even once. so that's means, the thing that will happen today was once in a lifetime oppurtunity! the six of them was feeling very excited to finally hear his voice but at the same time, they feel worried because who knows, maybe myungsoo was not good at singing that's why he dont want anyone to hear his voice.

while on the other hand, the t-ara girls was not worried at all. in fact, they are proud and happy. why? that is because they already heard jiyeon's voice. And it was very angelic. but jiyeon was a very shy girl and not so confident in her voice even though her unnie's keeps on assuring her.

but now is the time that they've been waiting for.

 jiyeon was now be able to showcase her talent to everyone!

 

{ back to Jiyeon and Myungsoo }

as soon as the music starts. myungsoo started singing, softly and carefully, he could barely get the words out. it was all he could do to read the lyrics on the screen of the karaoke machine and try to stay in tune.

he sang :

 

 

annyeonghaseyo cheoeumboepgetseupnida
saenggak boda neomu yeppeuseyo
malsseum manhi deureosseoyo
joheun saram yojeum chatneundago

 

Eng trans:

 

Hello, nice to meet you 
You're prettier than I thought you would be
I heard a lot about you
I hear you've been looking for a good person lately...

 

 

no one was seemed to be paying much attention to them atleast that's what jiyeon wanted to think in order to have the strength that she needed. and after all, if this boy was willing to risk public humiliation, she might as well be a good sport and try to sing too. she opened and began singing. although her voice was just above a whispher, it was sweet and pure.

she sang:

 

bangawoyo cheoeum boepgetseupnida
saenggakboda neomu meotjineyo
jeodo yaegi deureosseoyo
oeroum tasindago

 

Eng trans:

 

It's a pleasure, nice to meet you

You're more handsome than I thought you would be
I also heard about you
that you're lonely...

 

 

*all right* 

 

she thought

 

*i can do this. its not too terrible*

 

*okay*

 

myungsoo thought

 

*atleast people aren't throwing things at us*

 

still they were too nervous to really belt out the song. they kept singing though, alternating the lines. 

 

Finally! they looked at each other, hoping for a little help from their partner in embarassment.

as they really saw each other, they both experienced something they never had before.

 

myungsoo felt a spark of electricity run over his skin.

jiyeon felt a warm glow flood through her body.

they smiled and for the first time. began singing to each other.

 they sang more loudly, more boldly with self assurance.

 

Suddenly, everyone in the gym started to notice: there was something special going on up onstage! Students began crowing around the edge of the stage, listening and swaying to the music.

 

And now myungsoo and jiyeon were starting to enjoy themselves. Their nervousness was forgotten as they smiled into each other’s eyes.

Before long, they were dancing across the stage and back again, as confident as if they were performing at an arena. As they moved to the music, they never took their eyes off each other.

 

When the song was over, the crowd applauded and cheered. myungsoo and Jiyeon smiled, breathless and a little stunned by what had just happened.

 

myungsoo leaned over and said

 

“I’m L”

 

Jiyeon nodded.

 

“Jiyeon”

 

Neither one of them could stop smiling. Both of them felt an excited, fizzy feeling inside, as if the world had just become a lot more fun.

 

=End of Narrator POV=

 

=Woohyun POV=

 

When myungsoo started singing, I was like *DAE-BAK*

I never thought that he have a nice voice hiding inside of him. But of course, mine is better v(^-^)v  merong~

 

“they look very awkward”

 

Sungjong commented

 

“well, what do you expect? This the first time for myungsoo to sing and it happens to be in front of a lot and lot of students! And with a pretty girl too~ so he’s probably just nervous at the moment”

 

Hoya replied to sunjong which gained a giggle from their leader sunggyu

 

“what’s so funny?”

 

Hoya asked

 

“Is that the face of a nervous person? It looks so random normal to me”

 

He replied.

 

I smack my forehead after hearing his replied

 

“ya hyung! Are joking or what? Myungsoo always have that kind of face whenever he is in a critical situation or whatsoever and that is called POKER FACE! Not a random normal! Ok?”

 

“Random normal? Is that word even exist? sunggyu hyung is such an alien pabbo WHAHAHAHA”

 

Dongwoo teased while laughing hard together with sungjong and hoya

 

“YA!! Cant you see that im just joking! I know about that poker face thing of course. Im only testing you guys”

 

He explained or more making an excuses that is too obvious.

 

“oh, really hyung?”

 

I asked sarcastically and we all eyed him suspiciously

 

“WHATEVER! Let’s go greet myungsoo now”

 

“trying to escape huh?”

 

I teased. Sunggyu turn back and point his finger at himself while wearing an innocent look

 

“who? Me?”

 

he asked and I answered him sarcastically

 

“no, me.. i was trying to escape”

 

Instead of seeing his fault, he just nodded

 

“really? why are you trying to escape then?”

 

This guy was really slow! As in SLOW or is he doing that on purpose to annoyed me? *smirk* Nice trick hyung, but you cant defeat the great namu

 

“acting dumb sure looks good on you hyung! Its perfectly fitted! It actually doesn’t look like acting, more like… RANDOM NORMAL! Whahahahaha~”

 

After saying that, I ran for my life because im perfectly sure that he will get annoyed

 

“WAIT UNTIL I GET MY REVENGE TO YOU NAM WOO HYUNNN!!!!!!!”

 

 

He shouted from afar when he can no longer run because of fatigue. I stick out my tongue in response.

 

I was about to go on stage to greet myungsoo when my phone suddenly ring. I took it out from my pocket and look at the screen to see who’s calling.

 

Calling…

 

      Hongki hyung

 

 

*I wonder why he call me instead of myungsoo*

 

I murmured to myself while walking out of the gym to answer it.

 

 

 

“need something hyung?”

 

 

I said as soon as I answered it

 

 

“hello too  woohyun~”

 

 

He replied sarcastically

 

 

“Im pretty sure that you don’t call just to chit-chat”

 

 

“yea’right~ where's myungsoo? He isn’t answering my calls!”

 

 

He complained

 

 

“you’ll probably find this hard to believe but myungsoo just sing on the stage with a  stranger girl in front all the students in this school, including the teachers and principal”

 

 

I informed cheerfully

 

 

“whoaa! REALLY? That’s awesome! I never once heard myungsoo sing! I wish i was there”

 

 

“yeah hyung, you just miss the once in a lifetime happening here hahaha”

 

 

I joked

 

 

“Its ok. I will have a chance to hear his voice someday”

 

 

“yeah yeah.. so why you call?”

 

 

“we have a problem. Tell myungsoo to call me as soon as possible, ok?”

 

 

“what problem?”

 

 

“i’ll explain it to myungsoo”

 

 

“cant you just explain it to me instead?”

 

 

“no”

 

 

“why?”

 

 

“just!”

 

 

“aish! Fine, I’ll tell it to him”

 

 

“good! “..

 

 

I hang up the phone, annoyed and bring it back to my pocket  *that hyung is so unfair pfft!*

 

I mumbled then decided to go back inside. But as soon as I turn around, my body froze in shock

 

 

“hyunie o-oppa”