Payback part 1

The Secret Prince

=Myungsoo POV=


Ringgg!!!

as soon as i heard the bell rang, i immediately storm out of the room


"hey, where you going?"


i look at my side and saw woohyun holding my wrist


"i have to go somewhere so i cant come with you guys today"


"go where?"


"somewhere. just go home first, arasso?"


and before he could even ask another question, i started running again




-----


"S-p-e-c-i-a-l A class"


i utter as i was reading the written words at the door


*im at the right place then. all is left to do is to wait for jiyeon to come out*



a moment later, the door slowly open revealing a figure of a long brown haired girl. at first, i thought it was jiyeon but im wrong. its hyomin noona

*andwe! she cant see me here or else she'll get suspicious and tell the others about this*


i hurriedly look for a place to hide when luckily, i spotted a slightly open door across from where i am standing right now. i waste no time and run towards that door and slowly shut it close after i entered.


my heart is beating rapidly so i held my chest then do some inhale, exhale thing to slow it down



*phew! that was so close*




i scanned the whole room and saw a poster of the 2 group of officers hanging at the wall.

ohh~ i get it now, this might be their private dance practice room. i attempt to walk closer to the poster to take a closer look but a soft crack sound stop me from doing so.
looks like i step on something small.

i lowered my head and saw a crumpled paper on the floor. i pick it up and read it :


'dear t-ara girls, i am warning you. STAY AWAY to OUR MBLAQ OPPA's! THEY ARE OURS! ONLY OURS! and for you to know that we are serious about this threat, i'll gave you some example and we'll start with YOU, DARK FREAK SCAREDY GIRL! dont you dare come near my G.O oppa, arasso?! unitl next time. i hope you understand what we are trying to say. STAY AWAY or DIE !'


i clench my fist as anger started to form on me



"what the heck is this? someone dared to gave threat to t-ara? one of the school officers? thats pathetic! no way, whoever you are... i wont let you touch any of the girls. speacially hyomin and jiyeon"



i crumpled the paper once again and put it inside my pocket before going out of the room


"L? what are you doing there?"


its jiyeon, who's waiting for me outside their classroom. i scratch my head


"n-nothing, i saw it open so i enter. sorry"

i half lied. its better if she know nothing about this letter for now.


"its okay, i should lock it"


she walk to the door and lock it before turning her head to me

"so? what are we going to do now?"


she ask

"first of all, i wanna show you something.. follow me"



=End of Myungsoo POV=

 

=Jiyeon POV=

 

i keep on following L until we stop in front of a .... abandoned exhibit room?

 

"uhmm, what are we doing here?"

 

i asked with full of confusion, i didnt expect him to bring me here

 

"nothing. i just want to show you my new discovery about this room and in this school"

 

and he flash a smile. i really didnt get what he say

 

"is this your first time seeing an exhibit? "

 

 

"of course not. if you are thinking that the new dicovery i was talking about earlier is this old and abandoned exhibit room.. you're wrong. there is more than that"

 

everything that he just utter makes me more confused and dumbfounded!

 

*what exactly is he talking about? is there anything special in this room?*

 

i asked myself and before i could shot him with another question. he started walking forward while turning his head left to right as if looking for someting

 

"OH! THERE!"

 

i abtruptly turn my head to where he is pointing his finger and saw a quite big painting of a two bears holding a heart that is placed at the middle with a golden tiara above it

 

"that tiara...it looks the same..."

 

i utter without knowing, those words just came out of my lips

 

"watch.."

 

i heard him said and make his way in front of the painting and signaled me to follow so here i am, standing right next to him.

 

"you ready?"

 

 

"eh?"

 

he didnt gave respond to my last words but instead, he carefully pressed the tiara which is above the heart then the floor started moving downward!

i lost my balance and i accidentaly hug him... when i feel his gaze,  i came back to my senses and shyly remove my hand so i turn my head to the side where he cant see it.. because i feel my face turning red due to embarrasment.. //-__-//

 

"mianhe" i said almost whisper

 

"tsk,,,tsk....its nothing" he chuckle

 

When the  floor where we standing suddenly stop, i was shock and amaze on what i saw...   the room was filled with traditional korean instrument that i havent seen before..

 

who would have thought that there such a secret room like this inside our school.. so i look at L with 'how did you know question plastered on my face..

 

=End of Jiyeon POV=

 

 

=Myungsoo POV=

 

I saw jiyeon questioningly looking at me so i explained everything on how i discovered this secret place ..

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

Due to boredom i decided to stroll around inside the campus but to my stupidity i got lost and end up in a abondoned place,  my laziness got me making me want to take a rest so i searched the place.. when i saw an old room i enter and the big painting hanging on the wall was the first thing that catches my attention.. i slowly walk  toward it and gently rub my hand to the tiara engrossed above the heart held by the couple bear. when all of a sudden, a cat  jumped making me push the tiara hard...

 

I feel the floor moved. at first, i thought it was just an illusion but its not. 'cause its actually moving downward!

i got nervous not knowing  where it leads me.

but as soon as it stop moving, my eyes grew wide and my jaw droped.

 

"how could this be?" i mumbled to myself.

 

 

the room is filled with different traditional korean instruments that is exactly like the instruments we have at the palace.

i started inspecting it one by one until my sight spotted the air-gayageum which i always work on when i was younger. feeling excited to play a music again, i hurriedly went towards the air-gayageum and sreadily practice my musical skills at the moment.

 

 

 

when i finished playing the Singin’ in the Rain with the gayageum, i put the instrument down and a very satisfied smile formed on my lips

 

"i was indeed the best!"

 

i praised my self before standing up

 

"but..."

 

the smile i had before instantly vanished and was replace by a worried look

 

"how am i going to go back up?"

 

i need to find the way out, this place is so nice and cool but i have no plan to spend the rest of my life here!

 

while doing some searching, i stumbled over a hard thing

 

"ouch!"

 

i groan in pain and rub my hurt foot when out of the blue, the floor that brings me here started to move up slowly leaving me stunned at the place. when i realized that i was being left out, i ran as fast as i could then jump up to reach the moving floor.

luckily, it wasnt that high so im able to reach it. i place my right hand on my chest to calm the rapid beat of my heart

 

"whoa, that was thrilling"

 

i mummbled and chuckle after

 

-End of FLASHBACK-

 

 

"so that's what happened!"

 

i proclaimed and she nodded in understandment

 

"what a nice way to discover secret things haha"

 

she teased while giggling

 

"OH!"

 

seems like something got her attention. she excitedly run towards the opposite direction then pick up the instrument that attract her.

i was surprised to see that the instrument she was holding is none other than the first intrument that caught my eyes when i first discovered this place..

the air-gayageum.

 

 

"do you know how to play that instrument?"

 

i asked her and she shrug

 

"i dont even know what instrument is this"

 

she plainly answered

 

"eh? then why did you get that?"

 

"because it looks cool !"

 

she exclaimed making me laugh

 

"you're weird"

 

"i know"

 

"do you want to learn how to play that instrument? i can teach you if you like"

 

i offered

 

"really? do you know how to play this?"

 

asked jiyeon

 

"of course i know! would i dare to offer you some teaching if i didnt?"

 

she pouted upon realizing her mistake

 

"yeah right, can you teach me now?"

 

 

i smiled and get the gayageum from her then started playing it passionately

 

=End of Myungsoo POV=

 

=Narrator POV=

 

when myungsoo finished playing, jiyeon clapped her hands. amazed.

 

"you're awesome!"

 

she commented and myungsoo said his thanks. after that he gave the gayageum back to jiyeon

 

 

"that is called Gayageum, it is one of the representative Korean native stringed instruments with the Geomungo"

 

 

he start introucing the instrument to jiyeon then tought her how to play it.

 

 

"There are two techniques of playing: 

the left-hand is used by pressing the strings and its finger movements can be made various types of movements such as shaking, 
bending, and vibrating the strings. The right hand is used in plucking or stromping the strings"
 
 
myungsoo gently took jiyeon's hand and place it on the strings properly as he guide her while she is following his instructions.
jiyeon started playing and the delicate sound was created. she then look up to myungsoo
 
 
"am i playing it right?"
 
 
 
she asked. myungsoo look at him surprised
 
 
 
 
"how come you play it well? i wasn't that good when i played that for the first time but you..."
 
 
 
 
he paused and narrowed his eyes to jiyeon
 
 
 
"are you sure this is your first time playing? or you are just fooling around with me?"
 
 
"OF COURSE NOT ! why would i fool around? just admit that i was more clever than you haha!"
 
 
"YA !"
 
 
he shouted and then they both laugh at their childishness.
 
 
 
 
"L-ssi, thank you for showing me this room. i can learn a lot of musical things here"
 
 
 
 
she said after surpassing her laugher
 
 
 
"no problem, you can always ask me if you want to learn any instruments from here besides, its a part of the payback"
 
 
he replied
 
 
 
"part of the payback? you mean, this is not all?"
 
 
 
 
"uhm-hm were not done yet.. come, lets go to our next destination!"
 
 
 
he grab jiyeon's hand and they head out from the room
 
 
 
 
 
 
=========
 
 
 
 
they stop in front of an expensive restaurant
 
 
"what are we doing here?"
 
 
 
"we're gonna stare at the restaurant forever" 
 
 
 
 
he said in sarcastic tone which earn a glare from jiyeon
 
 

"were gonna eat of course"  He answered properly

 

"no way, that is an expensive restaurant and all the foods there are expensive"  She commented

 

"of course its expensive, would it be called expensive restaurant if the price is cheap?" 

 

 

He once again put sarcasm in his voice to tease jiyeon but she ignored his teasing and asked additional question

 

"are we really eating here?"

 

"no, were eating there"

 

He randomly pointed his finger anywhere and waited for jiyeon to be annoyed because he keeps on mocking her but to his dismay, she didnt get annoyed. Instead, she let out a sigh with a smile after seeing what myungsoo pointed

 

*what's with her? Is there anything funny? Omo! Dont tell me, I pointed at the wrong place! Like.. To salon or something*

 

he nervously look at where his finger is poining and was relieve to see just a couple of street food vendors. I fixed my gaze back to jiyeon and saw her having a creepy smile

 

*i have a bad feeling about this* myungsoo thought to his self

 

=End of Narrator POV=

 

=Myungsoo POV=

 

"i knew it!"

 

"knew what?"

 

"you planed everything right? you brought me in front of this expensive restaurant to set a prank on me or perhaps boast about yourself but the truth is were just gonna eat street foods because you cant affort such things, right?"

 

i was left dumbfounded by her thesis

 

"what am i? a beggar? i CAN afford everything and besides, i dont eat street foods"

 

i explained but seems like she wont believe any of my words. as i was about to open his mouth to say something again, jiyeon pressed her finger into my lips to stop me from saying a word.

 

 

"SHHHH!! no more talk. IM HUNGRY! lets go!"

 

 

she drag me in one of the street food stall then bought 2 sticks of whatever food it is and gave one to me.

 

tumblr_mcqtxo97Pj1rgxysmo1_r1_1280.jpg

 

"what is that thing?"

 

i asked innocently while staring at the food that she's gaving me

 

"you dont know this food? are you serious?"

 

"yeah"

 

"its called fish cake, you should try it! its awesome!"

 

once again, she offered the food to me so i accept it. at first, i was hesitating if i should eat it or not but seeing jiyeon watched me while waiting for my reaction. i have no choice,

 

i took a small bite and munch it

 

"i taste nothing"

 

i commented and she hit me on the shoulder

 

"PABBO! how can you taste it if you bite that small? eat properly!"

 

she commanded and i obidiently follow,

 

"so? how does it taste?"

 

i gave him a thumbs up

 

"taste good!"

 

she smiled at his response then drag myungsoo to another stall

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Authors note:

 

hello there readers~ sorry for the LATE update .. i actually wanna put HIATUS on this story but didnt do since i didnt want to make you wait even longer... 

 

i hope this chappie was ok and sorry i didnt reach your expectations, my brain just wont work properly so bear with me okay? ^^v

 

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, i wanna know your thoughts about this chappie..

 

and... WELCOME TO ALL MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!! IM VERY GRATEFUL TO HAVE ALL OF YOU!!

 

BTW, belated Merry Christmas and advance HAppie New Year !!! ^^

 

image