Forgiveness

The Secret Prince

 

=WooHyun POV=

 

 

"hyunie o-oppa?"

 

 

out of the blue, a soft sweet voice was heard. the smile on my lips instantly vanished upon realizing the possible owner of that voice, it is way too familiar.

 

i know it is and i cant be mistaken because i've heard it a lot of times in the past.. even though this is the first time that i heard it again after 5 long years of missing it.

 

slowly, i turn myself around and saw the person standing right in front of me with a teary eyes.. it was her. she recognized me earlier than i thought she would.

 

"m-minnie-ah"

 

i stood still at my place, frozen and unable to talk. but i forced myself to. i gulp and start opening my trembling mouth

 

"i...i-"

 

my voice keeps on shaking that it makes me stutter. i gave up. not a word wants to came out from my mouth.

 

i lowered my head, not having the courage to see her cry.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFFi4KQkwWUS0kLCf2zgR

 

i've 'cause so much pain to her in the past and seeing the tears in her eyes is simply breaking my heart knowing i was the reason for it.

 

 

*mianhe minnie-ah, chongmal mianhe.. i-i dont have a choice back then because i love you and i dont want you do be in danger just because of me. i hope you would understand. i never ever wanted to hurt you, please for give me* [mianhe - sorry , chongmal mianhe - im really sorry.

 

 

tears began forming into my eyes and wanted to escape but i hold it in. i dont have the right to cry in front of  hyomin. i hurt her enaugh.

 

 

 

"hyunie oppa... i.. miss you"

 

 

did i heard it right? she miss me? no it cant be, dont be stupid woohyun! how could she miss the person who caused her so much pain.. you are definitely hallucinating.

 

 

"oppa"

 

i heard footsteps getting louder and louder . finally, i decided to lift up my head and saw her only a  few inches away.

 

her delicate soft hand touch my cheeks. i was struck at the moment, i cant believe it was actually happening.

 

she didnt seem angry to me at all, but why?

 

 

"minnie-"

 

"oppa"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

 

she cut me off  before i could even ask anything, i guess she sense my confusion

 

 

"i knew it already.. everything~ "

 

i  was shocked by her words. she knew it?

 

 

"what do you mean you knew it?"

 

i asked and she quickly gave me a hug.

 

"i already know the reason why you leave me back  then. YOU!! why didnt you tell me so that i shouldn't misunterstand you at the first place? i was wrong when i hated you without letting you explain or know the reason why you leave. i was so stupid"                                                   

 

she began sobbing at my back

 

"no. your not stupid minnie, please dont blame  yourself. none of this was your fault. i was the one who leave without a word, im sorry"

 

i hug her more tightly

 

"i already forgive you oppa"

 

she said between sobs. hearing that she already forgave me overwhelmed my heart. i cried, 'cause i cant hold it anymore.. i fall into the  ground and cry hard. i was expecting that it would take so much time for her to forgive me and that i still need to suffer but im wrong.. thank you hyomin, thank you~

 

 

woohyun-4f22cb04aedf8.jpg

 

"dont be like that oppa! get up"

 

she then help me up

 

"but please, dont leave me again.. i can no longer endure the pain"

 

she said with a pout

 

image

 

"i wont, i will never leave you again minnie.. you dont know how happy i am to hear you say that you already forgive me... i love you my angel"

 

 

i gently broke the hug and caresses her face then leaned forward to gave her a kiss on the forehead

 

 

"from today onward, we should forget the painful past that broke both of our hearts. lets make a new memories together and start over again, shall we?"

 

i asked in a hopefully tone. she smiled and nod

 

 

"i would be more happy to agree~" 

 

 

a wide smile was formed in my lips.

 

tranferring into this school was the BEST crazy plan that infinite had ever came up with! i found hyomin, she forgave me and  we will start over again! i couldn't wish for more, everything is perfect.

 

 

===================================

 

ANNYEONG READERS~~

did you miss me? hehe

sorry for not updating for 2 weeks, i miss all of you ^^ THANkS for not leaving this story~

i appreciate it  =) i hope this WooMin chapie didnt disappoint you, i actually at making drama so it end up that way. plaese understand  -_-

 

@BabeYumiko : thanks ^^ you're the best! im happy to know that you are 100% a Queen =)

@Doghnut_28 : you're welcome ^^ i hope you enjoy reading~