Making you mine pt.1

B2ST Café

“What are you doing here…alone?”

“Well I-  I mean Yoseob brought me here to play ball but figures he forgot it at home so he went to fetch it….what about you?” Mina looks around uneasily, hoping Yoseob would appear now. At of all places why does she have to be alone with Junhyung now!?

“Funny because I’m here to play ball too but with Doojoon. Apparently that geezer is not even here yet…” Junhyung said slowly then his eyes widen. *!* He cursed in his mind. *This is??? This is a set up isn’t it?!*

“Mina where’s Yoseob?”

“Uh he’s at his house.”

Junhyung bit his lip and sighed. *This can’t be happening. I’M GOING TO KILL THOSE TWO AND MAKE SURE THEY’LL NEVER SEE THE DAYLIGHTS EVER AGAIN*

“Umm Junhyung are you alright? You look really…”

Junhyung switches to a blank expression and coughed. “I’m fine. Mina you should go home. It’s getting late.”

Mina seems surprise by what he said but hesitated and looked around. “Yoseob said he’d be back.”

“I don’t think he won’t be.” Junhyung muttered.

Mina tried to catch what he said. “What?”

“Nothing.”

Mina’s phone rang. "Hello?"

"MINA!"

"Yoseob? WHERE ARE YOU! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Kekeke I'm sorry Mina but I had too. Is Junhyung there?"

Junhyung was standing there playing catch with the ball. He looks at me with a raise eyebrow. "Uhh yes...why?"

Yoseob giggles. “Kekeke you’ll seeeeeeee.” Mina could tell he had on that big grin of his. “Mina search through my bag will you. In the small pocket.”

Mina looks down at the bag. “Why?”

“Doooooo it.”

Mina zippers the small pocket and pulled out two set of cards blue and pink. “Ehh cards?” She examines them and they had writing on them. It read on the blue Junhyung and the pink Mina.

“What's that?” Junhyung asks, staring at the cards curiously. The blue one caught his attention since it had his name on it.

Give the blues to Junhyung. Yours are the pinks.!”  He said with a giggle then hangs up.

“Yoseob!” Mina called for him but it was too late. She sighed. *What is going on? I’m so confused and lost. Yoseob what are you doing!?*

“Here.” She handed the blue ones to Junhyung. He took it slowly with a questioning look. Mina shrugs. “It has your name on it.”

Just then his phone rang.

“Hello?”

“HUNNY!”

Knowing whom it was Junhyung raise his voice and shouted. “DOOJOON! WHERE ARE YOU!? YOU SHOULD BE HERE BY NOW? I’M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR MAKING ME COME HERE!”

Mina steps a little father away from him since his anger was making her feel nervous. *Wow he has a temper…*

“Careful hunny. You’ll need that voice for sweet Mina hehe. Put me on speaker.”

“Why should I? I’m going to hang up and find you.” He snarls.

“Not the time now Junhyung. This is serious moment of your life will soon to be with Mina.”

Junhyung gritted his teeth. “I know what you two are planning and it’s not going to turn out like you both wanted to.”

Doojoon chuckles. “Okay whatever you say just put me on speaker.”

Junhyung sighed and did. “Mina are you there it’s Doojoon!”  Mina perks her head up from playing with little pebbles with her foot. “Doojoon?”

Junhyung nodded and motion her to come next to him. “Hehe I bet you’re confused huh? First I’m going to say this. Mina and Junhyung sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage then comes Mini Junhyun-

“YAH DOOJOON!” Junhyung shouted with a slight pink on his cheeks. Mina turned pink also and stared at the ground.

“Mina control your husband. He’s so hot tempered!”

Junhyung sighed out loud. Mina turned even redder. “Aha both of you are covered with pink cheeks don’t worry it won’t come off for a while from what you’re both going to do next. So the cards right? Each one of you has separate ones. Great. The cards have directions on them telling you what to say and do. When I say do. I mean really DO IT unless both of you will get fired and I will send you both to the three losers down the block so you can work with them instead. Yoseob and I will be watching from somewhere so don’t even bother skipping or not doing what the cards says. WE HAVE OUR EYES ON YOU BOTH. All right? We promise you’ll thank us later MUHAHA!”

Junhyung shuts his phone and shoves it in his pockets. *I swear when I see Doojoon I’m going to-

“Junhyung.” His thoughts were cut off. “Yeah?” he turns to look at Mina still seeing her cheeks covered in pink.

“Are you going to do this?”

 He stared at the blue cards. “No way. I’m going to kill Doojoon I swear.” He made a fist but he turns back to Mina again. “Are you going to do this?” He asks, hoping she will agree with him and not do this useless thing

Mina responded a few seconds later since she was off in her thoughts. “Yeah…I am.” Junhyung eyes widen. “Seriously?”

She nodded. “I don’t want to get fired Junhyung.”

Junhyung palm his face. *She doesn’t have a clue. *  Suddenly Junhyung was startled when he felt something soft intertwined with his hand. He looks down to see Mina’s small hand in his.

He glances up at her. Mina quickly looks down blushing madly. “That’s what my card says.”

With the back of his other hand Junhyung places it on his redden face. *My heart…it’s beating faster than it usually does.... Is this even possible Doojoon? Why do you seem to be so determined? Mina doesn’t have those feelings for me. She has Yoseob.*

 --

Ohh I’m so not good at this lol but eyyyyy Junhyung and Mina woooooooooo! Enjoy and hello to my new readers Gahhh I love you all! :DDDD