Truce?

B2ST Café

“Please calm down!” Kikwang pleaded the customer. He didn’t have any idea what has gone wrong only that when his customer took a bite out of their pastry she completely turned wild.

The customer coughed. “Are you trying to kill us? What did you put in these that have this horrible taste!” She threw it on the floor and stomps away.

Dongwoon ran beside Kikwang. “Hyung what’s going on? Everybody is saying we poisoned it.”

Hyunseung grab a pastry and bit into it. He chewed for a second and spit it out with a disgusted face. “I’m sure it tasted normal when I baked.”

Kikwang went over to Hyunseung and snatches the pastry out of his hand and took a bite. He made a sour face. “This?” He spits on the ground. “Tastes familiar.”

He brought the pastry to his nose for a sniff then in realization he knew what it was.

“Dongwoon get me the bottle!”

Dongwoon check his pockets and searched around him. “I don’t have it.”

“What? Where did you place it?” Kikwang also searched around him.

Hyunseung rummages around the table. “You must of left it.”

Kikwang couldn’t believe it. Those cheaters must have found out! *This is bad*

He paced towards B2ST’s stand. “Challenge is over.” His tone was dripping with venom, which made Hyunseung and Dongwoon a bit nervous about his next move.

---

“Shall we spend the night with a celebration?” Doojoon grinned. Yoseob claps his hand and jumped around. “Yeah! Let’s go out and eat!”

Mina and Junhyung objected Doojoon’s offer. “No!” At the same time they met eyes but promptly adverted.

Doojoon eyed the two curiously and tsked. “I see how it is…” He crosses his arms, mumbling.

Mina was about to say something until Yoseob pointed and shouted. “They’re coming!”

Huh? Mina follow Yoseob’s gaze and saw three people coming towards them. *Ohhh no.*

“They look unhappy.” Yoseob murmured.

Kikwang furiously stood, eying each of them. “Where is it?”

Everyone looked confused. “Where is what?” Doojoon asked.

Dongwoon step forward. “The bottle.”

Yoseob sheepishly laughs. “What bottle?”

Kikwang snarls and grabs Yoseob by the collar. “Don’t play dumb with us! We know what you did!”

Doojoon step in between them. He removes Kikwang arms away from Yoseob.  “If you are going to accuse us use your mouth not your hands and it should be us to accuse you for starting this mess.”

“We clearly didn’t do anything.” Kikwang stated angrily.

Doojoon sighs in disbelief. “Stop denying it.”

“Hyung is right we didn’t do anything!”

Mina had enough and faced Kikwang. “We didn’t do anything? Apparently we weren’t born yesterday. You sneakily came when I was alone so you thought it was good advantage to pour in that disgusting thing into our pastries well I should say congrats for your successful plan but we have our ways too. I admit we sneakily did the same.”

Doojoon and Yoseob gapped. “Mina!”

Junhyung stood around listening to the whole situation. *So that’s what happened*

“AHA she admitted hyung!”

Kikwang smirked and turned his back. “Close your shop. We won.”

“Hold it asswhole!”

 Kikwang froze. *Did she just called me?*

Junhyung widen in shock. *Clumsy idiot just called him?*

Hyunseung and Dongwoon held back a shock. *She crossed over the line!*

Secretly Doojoon and Yoseob cheered her on. *Continue!*

Kikwang spun around but met with Mina’s foot. He landed on the ground with a hiss clutching on his jewels.

“W-W-Why?” He manages to say.

Dongwoon and Hyunseung ran over to him but Mina picked up her leg. “I suggest you two stay back unless”-

They stepped back and blurted. “No No we will gladly stay back and watch!”

Mina crouches down to Kikwang who’s still groaning in pain. “Listen Mr. I Will Always Win And Never Lose. You have misheard me. When I say winning doesn’t mean anything I thought you would understand but apparently not. We will not close our shop and neither will you. Call it a truce?”

Kikwang glared up at her. “NO!”

Mina stood up and picks up her leg. “Okay another round wouldn’t hurt?” She smirked.

Kikwang covered his area and gave up. “Truce!”

Mina grins. She glances at the other two. They jumped in surprise and wave an imaginary flag. “Truce is good!”

“Great. I hope we can be good neighbors.” She says smiling.

Dongwoon and Hyunseung helped up Kikwang. “Let’s get him out of here.” They wrap his arms around his neck and trotted off.

Mina watched them leave until they were nowhere in sight. “Mina you did it!”

Yoseob and Doojoon pull you into a hug. Yoseob begins to sobs. “Oh Mina is growing up! She’s a woman!”

Doojoon beamed proudly. “Daddy and Mommy have taught you well.”

Junhyung roll his eyes but force out a smile as he watched Mina fool around with Doojoon and Yoseob. *Who would knew clumsy idiot here would save us.*