Months later...

B2ST Café

Crash!

“YAH! Did something just break?!”

“NOOOO! You’re just hearing things!”

“THIS IS NEW CHINA! VALUABLE NEW CHINA! Doojoon worked hard to get these! YOU! You are a newbie here and it wasn’t long ago since you came. Because of your clumsy self who knows we’ll be able to see light again! So straighten up!” Yoseob hissed as he grabs a broom and brushed the broken glass from the new plates that shipped in.

“Aww but Kikwang only says to follow orders when I feel like it.”

Yoseob rolled his eyes. “You two are the same. LAZY! Hyunseung is better at least he’s putting effort. Just be lucky we let you work here…. if it wasn’t for YOU burning down your own shop.” He said in disbelief, recalling back to the horrid event.

Dongwoon crosses his arms and pouted. “I thought the oven would automatically stop when the cake is finished.”

“The problem is you didn’t know when the cake will be finished!” Yoseob barked.

“Hey are you two done unpacking”- Hyunseung paused, taking in the scene in front of him.

“Hyunseung don’t…” Yoseob said with his eyes widen, knowing Hyunseung’s next move will be.

“DOOJOON!” Hyunseung shouted running out the door.

“Forget about the effort.” Yoseob mumbles. Dongwoon stood up horrid and tugs on Yoseob’s sleeve.

“Maybe we should go before”- Too late. Standing in front of them now is Doojoon and he doesn’t look pleased either. Pissed is the right word.

Yoseob and Dongwoon huddle next to each other frighten by their boss deadly glare. “Doojoon it isn’t what it looks like!”

Doojoon smirks with his arms cross. He nods to Hyunseung who’s standing next to him. “Step outside and make sure no one comes in. It’s time I really teach these kids how valuable things are in this café especially when I took my TIME to afford it.”

Hyunseung like an obedient puppy did as told and left, leaving the two for the worse. Doojoon steps forward, cracking his knuckles.

“Now shall we begin?” He evilly grins.

Yoseob and Dongwoon gulped. *Oh no.*

Behind the door Hyunseung step away from the door with a horrid expression after leaning against it and listened. It didn’t go so well. He puts his hands in his pockets and walks away, whistling as if nothing happened.

“A little help here!” Cried a tiny voice near the doorway. Hyunseung quickly reacted. “Aww sorry Mina I didn’t see you there!” Mina came in with heavy load of boxes probably filled with supplies Doojoon ordered.

Hyunseung took the boxes from her. “Ah thank you Hyunseung. I tried to get Kikwang’s attention but he was too busy.” She smiles sheepishly.

He raised an eyebrow. “Doing what?”

She just laughs and points outside of the café. Hyunseung follow her finger and rolled his eyes. “Of course. Costume duty.”

Kikwang was outside flirting with a woman that just pass by in a cute bear costume Doojoon assign him. Of course he suppose to persuade people outside of the café not flirt with them so much for helping out the café.

“Be right back I’m going to change.” Mina said heading to the back but Hyunseung blocks her. She was startled by his sudden action.

“I wouldn’t go back there.”

“Why?” She asked then realized. “What did Yoseob and Dongwoon do now?”  Hyunseung carried the boxes to a table. “Something bad as usual. I’ll go check it out don’t worry.”

Mina nodded and seated her self on a stool. Seeing the new delights on display she couldn’t help but a sneak a slice and places it on a plate for her to eat since she was hungry.

She dips her spoon into the slice and put it towards but someone grab her hand causing her to flinch. “Displays are meant to display for the customers not to be eaten by the workers.”

Mina groans. “Junhyung please just one bite. I’m hungry.”

Junhyung shook his head and motions for the spoon. She sighed and gave it to him. He took with a sly smile. “You know I’m hungry too…”

He ate the piece and chewed it happily in her face. “Delicious.” He chewed every word basically making her angry.

She jumps from the stool reaching out for the spoon. "Junhyung I'm hungry!" Junhyung moves it away out of her reach, smirking. "Only if you." He taps his cheek, finishing his sentence and smiles.

"Junhyung!" She shouted embarrassed. "I don't want to!" Mina looks around.

Junhyung leans in close still tapping his cheek. "Just a peck."

"NO!"

"Ooooh first couple argument here right?" Doojoon sneaks in with a grin follow by Hyunseung who's dragging the lifeless Yoseob and Dongwoon.

Junhyung roll his eyes. "What happen to those two? Every day is like this."

Doojoon went behind the counter and help himself a delight and Hyunseung while the two were out cold.  "Ahh don't worry about it."

Mina eyed Junhyung from the corner of her eye. *This is my chance!* When she jumps Junhyung smirks and moves it further. She sat on her stool and pouted.

"Aww your hubby is not sharing. Here your appa has a nice heart." Doojoon gives her a slice but Junhyung ate the piece instead. Doojoon and Mina glared at him. "Hey!"

"Only I get to feed Mina."

Mina blushes. Seeing this Junhyung chuckles. Ever since they are officially together her blushes were so cute to him. He sat next to her and gave her the spoon. "Here baby." That made her even redder.

"Yah what did I say about those mushy names? Say Mina when we're around." Doojoon mumbles.

The bell rang of someone's appearance. It was Kikwang walking in with his bear head off in his arms and his other hand touching his cheeks. He frowns, standing in the middle that everyone attention was on him.

"Woman these days...are officially going to regret turning me down." He pouted, making everyone laugh at him. Kikwang joined them at the counter. Hyunseung back away from his bear head as he pinch his nose. "Do you ever wash that?"

"Probably that's the reason why the woman turned you down." Doojoon snickers.

"Wash what? This?" He shove the head towards him. Hyunseung slaps it away with a disgusted face. Kikwang sniffs it and shrugs. "I don't smell anything. Does it smell?" He pushes it towards Doojoon.

Doojoon caught on to the smell and backs away. Kikwang frowns and pushes it towards Mina and Junhyung who also backed away. "Yah put that thing in the washing machine!"

"But it doesn't stink! I shower everyday after I get out of here."

"Well that thing doesn't apparently." Hyunseung commented.

"Just throw it somewhere. The smell is making me want to puke." Doojoon said almost passing out. Kikwang tosses on the side of him. "Time for closing right? I'm leaving first then." Kikwang left to change.

"I'll change too." Hyunseung said after he woke Dongwoon and Yoseob up. They stood up stunned and just follow Hyunseung. Mina got up but Junhyung tugs her back down. She looks at him. "What?"

"You're not changing in a room with erted farts."

"You're one of them!" Doojoon pretended to whack him on the head as he went to change as well. Mina snickers at Doojoon's joke. 

Junhyung made a face not even denying it. Mina brushes his shoulder with her fingers. "Can you bring my clothes at least?" She asked.

He nodded.

 

Soon everyone parted their ways except Junhyung and Mina. Instead of going straight home they just walk the night together.

Junhyung took her hands in his and smiles down at her as they walk. Mina looks away flustered. "Yah always go cherry face on me huh?"

She just smiled and shrugs. "Thirsty?" Junhyung drags Mina to a vending machine not bothering to hear her answer. He handed her a orange pop soda while he had coke.

"You drink to much coke."

"You drink to much orange pop." He smirked, taking a sip from the can.

Mina just stuck out her tongue and walks away. Junhyung shook his head with a smile and follows after her. They went to the park and sat themselves on the ground.

"Why are we here?" Mina asks.

"My favorite place." Junhyung said simply.

"Eh? But I thought it was the fountain or the soda vending machine."

Junhyung glared at her when she said the second choice. She sheepishly smiles in return. "Kidding. It's my favorite place too."

He raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Because this is when you ask me to be your girlfriend and the promise we made with Doojoon." She said remembering those precious times.

Junhyung soften when she mention about him asking her to be his girlfriend. Yeah it took big guts for him to spill it out since he thought she wouldn't accept it but he was glad...glad she said yes and also admitted she liked him too. He thought he would lose her to Yoseob thankfully she chose him.

"What about you?"

Junhyung sat in deep thought. "You know morning jogs especially with pretty wo-" Mina punches him on the shoulder from continuing. "Kidding." He smiles taking her hand. "Because this is when I finally have you...Mina." He leans in and pecks her on the lips catching her by surprise.

He whispers in her ear.  "I love you."

Mina gasps. This is the first time Junhyung said that to her. She leans her head on his shoulder as he wrap an arm around her. She smiles and says. "I love you too."

--

I knooow I ended it with a leap month ending hehe but I hope it wasn't too fast XD SOo then this is it the ending! FINALLY I hope everyone enjoyed my fist fic on here and please read my second which I'm currently working on. Thank you readers for following me to the end :D