Mr.Mystery

B2ST Café

I hum to myself while I was stacking the plates. Not a single customer comes yet and it is almost the end of the day. Doojoon hasn’t came back either and Junhyung get your out here and help me!

I was done with plates now the cups. I place them upside where you drink on the shelf and did the same with the others.

“No you’re doing it wrong.” I heard someone said behind me.

I felt them came next to me. I looked up. Junhyung the beast has awakened.

He took the cups I placed and set them all upside down. “Thanks.”

He didn’t say anything and walked away. “Hey what were you doing anyway?” I asked. I knew the answer of course. He stopped.

“Sleeping what else?” Then he went to the counter, keeping himself occupied.

I grab a cup and wiped it. “Sleeping what else?” I mimicked him in a high pitch voice. Immediately his head shot up from what he was doing and he glared at me. “What did you say?”

I nervously shook my head. “Nothing.” He still glared at me for a bit then stop. I went back to what I was doing. “Scary man…” I whispered lowly that he wouldn’t hear.

I tip the cup over but I felt a sharp pain on my finger that I drop the cup causing a loud glass break. I flick my fingers and I cried in pain. “Ouch!”

“What’s wrong?” Junhyung said I heard worry in his voice.

“Nothing I’m good.” I said convincing him hopefully. I saw blood dripping on the floor. Great my finger is bleeding. I wipe it on my uniform. My new uniform noooo. I regret doing that.

“You’re bleeding!” When did he get here? Junhyung took my finger and put it in his mouth. He the blood and also spit out the glass pieces that were stuck there. He rips a cloth near his waist and wrapped it on my finger.

“Thank…you.” I looked at him guilty. *Ugh causing trouble on the first day great! He’s always saving me…. *
He stared at me for a moment then secures the cloth on my finger. . Junhyung was sweating and I could tell he was frightened.

“Be careful next time.” He whispered. I touch my finger and nodded. I grab another cup but he took it away from me. “Go wash the glass NO I mean broom go now!”


I jumped and did as told. I broom quietly and stole quick glances at Junhyung who is setting the cups.I touch my finger again and warmly smiled.

*At all times you’re so grumpy but rare times like this you’re so kind…you’re just a mystery Junhyung and I’m going to solve you!*