Start of first day at B2ST Café

B2ST Café

Here I come B2ST Café. First day of work I’m soooo excited. I skipped all the way to the café and barge in with a lovely entrance. “Guess who your new worker!” I threw my hands in the air and smiled.

I glance around to find no one here oh wait Doojoon was at the counter he also threw his hands in the air. “Welcome newcomer!”

I laughed and sat down on the swirling chair near the counter. “So boss what do I do?”

Doojoon went to the back and threw me something that looked like a uniform like theirs. I held it up. “Wahh my own uniform!”

“Of course you work here now so go change in the back first then ill tell you your duty.” He pointed to a door that leads to the back.

I walk off to the door and open the door slowly. Peeking my head first no one was there. *Thank you!* because there might be a certain someone back here and I don’t want to encounter with him ahem Junhyung.

I stood in the middle of the room. *I’m not going to change here it’s so creepy* I saw another door and went in. Hello my new changing room!

I striped off my clothes and changed into the uniform. All finished I spun around and gasped.

I clamp my hands over my mouth. There was Junhyung sleeping peacefully on the couch. He lay in a straight position. His legs were crossed and his hands were also on his chest.

I move closely to him and examined him. *He looks so peaceful* I could help but run my fingers on his face. *So soft* I was about the to do the same thing to his hair but I stopped myself from waking him up. *Whoa what are you doing?*

I got out the room quietly and glance one more time at his sleeping form then left. Doojoon was playing with his hands and was singing to himself.

He notices my presence and coughed. “Great you’re done.”

I grinned. “No I didn’t hear you sing Doojoon.” *His singing voice sounds so melodic*

Doojoon scratch his neck awkwardly. “Aha soo can you clean the place a bit and then set the plates and cups on the shelf.”

I nodded and did a salute. “No problem boss!” He just chuckled.

“Are you good with the casher?”

“Uhh I think so. Math is not a trouble so is machinery stuff.” I thought.

“Great! I’ll be back I need to do some errands. Take care of the shop and don’t let me down this is your first impression!” He ran out of the shop in a flash.

I took a duster and started to dust the tables. *This is it I have to try my best!*