In it Together

B2ST Café

Yoseob and I made our way to their stand. The three was surprise of our apparence and thought it would be funny to tease us.

“Look Kikwang the losers are going forfeit.” Dongwoon laughed and clapped his hands making him look like a retarded seal.

I could feel Yoseob twitch on the side of me. I tug on his arm and gave him an assuring look.

He nodded back. “Haha like we would do that. We are still going to win this challenge and you know it for sure!”

I smile in triumphant. Yosoeb’s right you’re going down!!!! Kikwang crossed his arms and leaned on the table, smirking.

“Hm really how are you going to win without 2 of your members?”

Huh? How did he know Junhyung and Doojoon quit? Yoseob noticed it too and looked at me I just shrugged.

“That’s none of your business. We are only here to say that you big phony cheaters poisoned the pastries!”

Dongwoon cover his mouth in shock. “Omo we wouldn’t do such a thing right Kikwang?”

“Shut it.”

Dongwoon pouted and crossed his arms. Hyunseung giggles on the side of him.

“Is that way a for you to win? Blaming others for your mistakes?”

Yoseob snorted. “As if. You know damn well you mess with us from the beginning! We know your sneaky ways.”

Kikwang laughed quietly and turn to Dongwoon. “I guess Dongwoon is right…unfortunately.”

“Hey!”

Kikwang ignore his remark and continued. “The only way to end this is to forfeit.” He innocently shrugs. “I mean its the end now right without your best workers? Who is there to lead? Who is there to bake?”

Yoseob and I uncomfortable glanced around. He’s right. Without Doojoon’s leading we can’t do anything and without Junhyung’s cooking…there isn’t a reason for a café.

“Can I ask you two something? Well I’m going to say it anyway. What are your roles in your café?”

Didn’t see that coming…. “Uhhh we”-

“Tsk. Tsk. I knew it. Both of you are just what you call useless. I’m pretty sure without you two they run the café fine. I mean what is there for you to do? You can’t cook. You can’t be a boss so where in this job do you fit in?”

I shamelessly hung my head. Why do we work at B2st Café if all we do is sweep? Do they really need us?

Yosoeb tighten his fist and snarled. “Who are you to say for us to forfeit? Okay yes our two best workers are not here but there are also two other workers and it’s us. We’re not the brightest of the group…. sadly but we made them come this far. Without us their shop will be running close. Without us their dreams will tumble down. Without us there wouldn’t be B2st Café.”

“And without them we couldn’t be any happier.”

Yoseob and I quickly whipped our bodies around knowing who’s voice it was.

“Doojoon! Junhyung!” Yoseob shouted in happiness.

“You both came back!” As a matter of fact I’m very shocked. I looked at the three surprisingly they were too.

Doojoon and Junhyung smirked. They came up to us. “Yah why are you wasting time with these losers we have a challenge to win!”

“You are the losers!” Dongwoon pointed a finger at us. Hyunseung pull his partner down and shush him.

Kikwang uneasily smiled. He whispered something to Dongwoon and Hyunseung. They stared at us and nodded.

I wonder what he said…

I felt a hand on my head. “Earth to Mina!” I place my hand on top of Doojoon and smiled.

He smiled softly and patted my head. “Yah quick stalling.” Junhyung said in annoyance as he pushes us towards our stand.

Someone is grouchy already.

“Hm what made you both come back?” I asked.

Doojoon and Junhyung gave each other a look. “Well I came back to see how our stand was doing….” Doojoon stated.

Junhyung shrugged. “I felt like walking.”

Yoseob and I blinked. “Seriously!?”

Doojoon chuckled and smack us on the head. “Is you two who brought us back."

I pointed at Yoseob. “He did most of it.”

“Sadly.”

“I had enough with the word SADLY!” Yoseob angrily shouted. Junhyung shoved him causing to fall in some bushes.

“Yoseob!” I glared at Junhyung. “You’re so mean!”

He just shrugged. Yoseob stuck out his head and spit out some leaves. He frowns at Junhyung. “I had enough of you too.”

Junhyung did a fake punch making Yoseob going back in the bush. Junhyung snickers. “As much I love doing this but we have a challenge to win.”

Doojoon and I nodded. “Right!"

“But how if they poisoned our pastry?” Yoseob appeared out of nowhere. “I mean they didn’t admit it yet but I know they did it.”

“Start over.”

“But we don’t have time.”

Doojoon was starting to get frustrated. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. “This is where effort comes in and I say we do our best to the very end together.”

---

Hoyyy Hoyy I can't believe when i wrote this my brain was drained! Anyway I'm trying to get back on track with writing the chapters wish me luck! :D