AHAHA Losers

B2ST Café

“Mina! Look cotton candy yeah!” Yoseob excitedly points out at the machine. People were crowded around it, which made Yoseob frowns. “Aw they’re hogging it.”

Mina hasn’t said a word Yoseob noticed. “Um Mina if you didn’t want to come. I’m okay with it.” He sadly stares at the ground.

Mina snap out of her thoughts. “Ah! Sorry Yoseob…. I’m just not acting like myself today.”

The event that happen backs in the café with Junhyung kept flashing through her mind. Mina couldn’t believe that she kissed him! What nerve she had though it didn’t felt wrong….but what’s worse Junhyung went along with it!

“Then does that mean we have to leave?” Yoseob pouts, taking Mina’s hand shaking it.

Mina shook her head and smiles at his cuteness. “No way! I said I’d come with you. Race yah to the cotton candy!”

She giggles running away. Yoseob grins. “Yah no fair!”

“Is it good?”

Yoseob nods happily. He took a piece and puts it in front of your mouth. “Ahhh.”  Mina turned red and hesitantly ate the piece.

“…Good.” She thumbs up. “Your turn!” Mina fed him and he happily chewed it, grinning.

He his lips. “Sweet…. like you.” Mina laughs but stopped with a flustered face. “Huh?”

Yoseob shook his head, smiling as he reaches his thumb over Mina’s lips and wipes a bit remaining of cotton candy. “Nothing.” He stood up from the bench and tugs Mina up.

*Yoseob…he’s acting different is it true then what Junhyung said?*

Yoseob pulls Mina through the crowd of people and stops at a stand. He crouches down. “Two nets please.” He asks the person behind the stand.

“Mina here.” Yoseob handed her a small net. Mina looks at it weirdly. “What’s this for?” Yoseob laughs and points at a tank right in front of them filled with fishes.

“We’re going fishing.”

 Mina crouches next to him with a sheepish grin. “Oh.”

Yoseob pull both of his sleeves up. “Let’s play a game.”

“A game?”

“ Who ever catches the most fish loser grants the winner’s wish.”

“Oh a challenge may I join?”

Yoseob and Mina looks up to see three people hovering over them with amuse faces. Yoseob widen in surprise and points. “YOU!”

Mina rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. “Stalking us?”

Kikwang chuckles and put his hands up in defense. “Relax Miss Balls Kicker we’re here to enjoy this night just the same as you both.”

“I’m sensing you want me to do it again?” Mina frowns while Yoseob snickers on the side of her also Dongwoon and Hyunseung.

Kikwang darkly glares at her and covers his lower half. “I couldn’t walk for week.”

Shaking her head Mina laughs. She made room for the three and patted a spot next to her. “As expected you’ll three will be the losers again.” She smirked.

Kikwang took a net and swatted down next to her with a grin. “Oh we’ll see.”

So the five went into action.

 

Kikwang slaps five with Dongwoon and Hyunseung. A victory was upon the three…sadly while failure was with Mina and Yoseob.

Yoseob throws the net on the floor. “Those fishes were cheaters.” He mumbles.

Mina chuckles. “It’s okay at least we got some.” She holds up the bag with fishes and grins.

Yoseob smiled but then frown. “Now we have to grant their wish who knows it could be horrible.”

Yoseob and Mina gapped in horror of the scene in front of them. Screams and shrills filled the air of the crazy ride that they were going to go on. They try to run away but the three block them. “Uh ah.” Kikwang wave a finger.

“Remember loser grants winner’s wish?” He smirks.

Crying on the inside both of them hug each other. “Sorry Yoseob I at catching fish!”

Yoseob rubs her back. “It’s alright because the fishes are cheaters.”

“Okay break them apart.”

Dongwoon pulled them apart and patted their shoulders. “This ride is not bad.” Hyunseung nodded, agreeing. “Yeah just don’t look down it’s scarier.”

This made it even worse. Kikwang push them to go in their seats and it was the first one too. They sat down with pain written on their faces.

“Yoseob can I hold your hand?” Mina says biting her lip with fear. Yoseob's heart pounded and nervously he shook his head, taking her hands in his. “Sure.”

The ride began and heck Yoseob thought he leak his pants.

--

BAHAHAHA the trios are back XD but poor Yoseobie and Mina =[