Unexpected meeting

B2ST Café

Yoseob POV.

Hee Hee. Mina and Junhyung kissing in the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage then comes Mini Junhyungs in a baby carriadge! Yoseob chuckles to himself as he arrives at Mina's house.

He knocks on the door well banged. "MINAAAAAAAAA! OPEN THE DOOOOOOOR!"

The door flungs open and Mina's steps out pushing Yoseob out of the way. "Yoseob the neighbors!"

He grins and scratches his head. "Sorry I couldn't help it."

Mina sighs, slowly smiling. "It's okay so why do you want me to go to the park with you?"

I grin widely. "Surprise."

 

We shortly reached the park. There wasn't even a single presence there since it was late...hehe it just makes things easier.

I led Mina to the center of the basketball court. She confusingly looks around. "Why you bring me here?" "Play basketball of course why? Afraid you'll lose?" I smirked.

Mina laughs, slapping me on the shoulder. "Course not. I'm game." HEH YES SHE AGREES! Now I just need to come up with an excuse.

"Yoseob we need a ball if we're going to play."

BINGO. Mina you are smart. I put on a clueless expression. "Eh I totally forgot my ball at home. You don't mind if i just quickly get it?"

Mina nods. "I'll wait here but hurry."

Yoseob smiles. "Don't worry and can you hold my bag. There'll be less weight on my back since I'm running." I shove the bag into Mina's arms and ran away.

Until I was far enough from the court. I called Doojoon.

"YOSHI HURRY HUNNY IS GETTING MAD AND HE'S YELLING ON THE OTHER LINE!"

Yosoeb pull the phone away fom his ear. "YAH! MY EARS!"

Doojoon chuckles on the other line. "Sorry. Did you bring her?"

"Yeah she's right where we wanted her."

"You gave her your bag?"

"Yep."

"Great Junhyung will be on his way! BUSH number 4 okay!"  Doojoon hung up.

Yoseob stares at his phone and made a face. "Bush number 4? Since when did he start making codenames for our hideout. It's lame."

MINA POV.

Yoseob should be back by now...it's been 10 mintues. His house isn't far from here right? Well anyway I'm kind of think this is useless. I'm alone and creeped. It's dark and the only lights are shone are the poles.

His bag. Why did he even bring it with him and much to say it's heavy. I wonder what's in there....suddenly I heard footsteps crept closer.

Turning around I said. "Yoseob-"

"Mina?"

I turned wide eyed, realizing the person wasn't Yoseob. "Junhyung?"