the beach house, for the 2nd time :)

Our Love Game

 

Lily locked the door and walk along the corridor, ‘Danny, Tae!’ she called out,   hmm, that’s weird, entering her room she placed her briefcase on her office table. Where could they be?

She found them in the music room. Danny sitting next to tae who was singing with his headphones on, Danny watches his dad intensely, looking amazed. He has developed an awe for tae, making him tae’s current biggest fan. wait danny has a Mohawk.

Danny saw lily first so he jumped down from the seat and jogged to her. ‘mama!’he kissed her cheeks.

Tae noticed her and smiled mischievously. She looked at danny ‘my dear, what have you both done?’ looking at the hair.

‘he looks like me yes?’ taeyang sounding proud, he placed the headphones away.

‘Tae, he’s still a kid’

‘he was the one who wanted those hair lily, serious!’

‘tae, it’s a Mohawk tae’

‘ok,ok, he looks cute and he likes it, Danny, tell mommy danny, danny likes the hair right’

Lily looks at danny. Danny nods vigorously and touched his hair. ‘Danny like papa!’ he jumps

Lily sighed ‘ you boys’

Tae came near to her and kissed her cheeks ‘hows work?’

‘tiring’

‘did you get the 3 days break?’ his eyes hopeful

‘ehem,  yes,whats the surprise?’

‘go pack up, we are leaving in 2 hours for a road trip’

He pushed her out of the door. Danny following them

‘where are we going tae?’

‘somewhere quite’he kissed her eyebrows. ‘now go on and pack, me and danny are ready,and baby, bring t-shirts and jeans. No coats!’

Lily laughed and started to pack.

Beach house

walking together at the beach side, Danny was in between of them. "ahhh" danny was amazed with the waves. Tae smiled at Lily. Both sharing a feeling that nobody can explain. profound happiness was never in tae's dictionary until now. He never imagined this kind of happiness. *please don't them away God, Please* he plead. 

'Tae' Lily whispered, 'hmm' he looked up at his wife. the sun shinning from her back. Lily, the woman who set to deceive him but in the end gave him, Danny and a family.

She smiled at him 'I love you'. 

His heart constricted, if that is even possible. 'I love you to baby' 

Danny ran to the shore and started picking up shells. Tae pulled Lily infront of him and kissed her head. they watch Danny closely,Danny was very engrossed with what he was doing. 

'Lily'

'hmmm' 

'thank you for Danny'

she chuckled 'you helped remember'

he laughed. His laugh sounded like music to her ears. They were back here,at their beach house where sweet memories still linger. 

'baby, I have something for you?' Lily searched her pocket 

'hmm, what?'  Tae looked over his shoulder 

she took out a bracelet 

http://www.ldf.cc/usersimage/File/bracelet_love_big.jpg

it was like the one he gave her 2 years ago in the beach house, but this has two rings 

'baby, this is cute, why 2 rings'

she blushed 'one for me and one for Danny'

He hugged her closer 

Danny was jogging towards them, his palm cluthing shells. 

Lily helped tae to put on the bracelet.Then she took another bracelet and wore hers (the old one from 2 years ago)

'you still have it?' tae's voice change. fellings elicting, making him hard to breathe.

'yes, I do, you werent just I guy I date with tae, you were something to me tae'

she kissed his cheeks . danny reached then and tae lifted him up. 

Tae looked at lily tenderly. Clutching her hand, the 3 of them walked together back to the beach house. 

'were, baby?' tae asked 

'you still are baby, and always will be' Lily smiled. 

entering the beach house, tae prayed hard they were going to last forever. only if he knew Lily did the same thing.  

only Danny was busy thinking about shells.  

 

yehehehe, happy chap <3 

Im ending this story cause, ehem, I'm palnning for a 4th fic but the 5th maybe of Danny ^^ (ofcourse danny will be 20plush-ish alredy and Lily n Tae older :D)

its still in planning, so we will see them in Danny's story 

I loved this story, feels so sad to let it go 

thank you to my readers who have been so supportive. Always commenting, always hype up for updates

aww, you guys are so sweet 

if u miss Lily n tae too much you can see them in my 3rd fic 

Young and Follish :D 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/24704/young-and-foolish-jaebeom