mistakes & guilt

Our Love Game

 

2months later

Sitting silently on the toilet bowl Lily was dumbstruck, she stares at the white long thermometer like device that claims to be a pregnancy test device.

When she was craving for cheese cake the whole week, she knew something was wrong as she hated them. She’s pregnant. She felt her pulse near her neck, the world stood still

But they used protection, how on earth did she get pregnant?. Nothing was 100%. She should have known better. placing her palms on her face she tries to think logicly.

Abortion? NO! that’s immoral, what sin did this innocent baby holds. It was all her fault

She has to tell taeyang. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea but she had deceived him too much and god knows he deserve to know.

Taking another box, she tore the box out and made another test.

It was cruel but she was hoping the result was negative, she can’t bring a child out to this world. He would suffer. 2minutes pass and it was the longest 2minutes of her life. Staring at the device, she in air *positive*

What have she done? And what was she going to do?

She was not fit to be a mother and worse this child has a high possibility to grow without a father.

Holding her stomach suddenly felling possessive she whispered ‘hey, lil’one, I’m so sorry’

 

Parked under a shady tree, she waited for taeyang’s car to arrive. She was waiting outside his condo, he changed his number so she can’t reach him. He hated her that much. She felt like someone clutched her heart. The pass two months has been an agony for her but she went trough it like a champ, although at nights she was disturbed with dreams of him. There were times that she don’t dare to sleep cause she could not stand the pain of waking up with guilt and longing.

She try to avoid to hear news about him but it was hard cause his face was on billboards and buses. The guilt that she felt followed her like a shadow. At times in the office she could suddenly just be lost in their memories, at the beach house, in his condo, every tender moment.  She sighed. He hated her and now she was positive he was going to kill her. She feel like a skeleton but now she has a baby. Their baby and she don’t know what to do, she is a successful business woman, a person who have solved so many difficult situation and saved maybe million of dollars but she can’t solve this problem.

If he did not want the child she will be fine, she is sufficient enough to take care of him but she would not deceive him and keep it as a secret. She wont do that.

A Mercedes was seen, Taeyang. He parked at his spot and went out. She was ready to go out but she stopped when she realize he was not alone, there is someone else, a pretty woman maybe in her mid 20’s with long curly black hair came out from the car. She was telling him something and he laughed. They looked intimate. Lily’s heart skipped a beat. Could it be?

Taeyang walked to the lobby and the girl followed. She was shouting something then jogged to him. Jumped at his back and had a piggy ride.

Lily just looked. *he never piggy ride me* she clutched the sterring wheel, her hands shaking. They were now lost at sight but she saw how taeyang looked at her, such tenderness and she knew that look, he cared about her. She made him laugh.

There were no tears cause she has no one to blame but herself. Placing her palm to her stomach she whispered slowly ‘lil’one,I’m sorry again, I’m sorry you can’t meet your dad’

She was silent. It took her 5 minutes to gain back her composure and drove back to her place with a harn so torn, she don’t think she can ever feel the same.

 

Taeyang POV

He sat at the sofa watching the news. Sounds were coming from the kitchen ‘maddy, are you done, don’t burn the kitchen!’ he shouted

Maddy came and sat next to him ‘yahh, oppa, I learn a great deal of cooking in America, we just have to wait,the chicken is in the oven’

He smiled tenderly

She suddenly sat restlessly ‘oppa,oppa I have a question for you’

‘what?’ he said

‘were you really dating the CEO, I was having my exams when I read that gossip, I was meaning to ask you’ she said excitedly, her eyes shinning with interest

His heart clutch with the thoughts of her, Lily, she shoved her thoughts away, he has been good on shoving thoughts about her away recently except he had to it a thousand times a day

‘yah, busy body lil’ sister, no, we were just friends’ he lied

Maddy looked disappointed ‘aiii, she is so pretty no?’

‘emm’ he nods *she is heaven Maddy, she used to be my paradise*

Diverting Maddy he said ‘hey, lets search for you condo, tonight k, I called the agent this morning’

She smiled ‘ok, oppa, its good to be back home!’ she stretched herself on the sofa

He smiled looking at his little sister 

 

 

what actions will lily take?

will taeyang know?