to decide

Our Love Game

 

Danny cried, maybe surprised with the commotion happening infront of him. Lily rushed to his side and rubbed his back. ‘its ok my dear, we’re sorry’ she took out a toy from her bag and gave it to him. He started playing with it oblivious with his parent’s current catastrophic emotions.

He stood there, looking at her, waiting for her answer.

‘No taeyang, we’re going back to Australia tommorow’ she put Danny on her lap. Her hands tight, holding him.

‘No you’re not going anywhere’ They spoke in a casual tone, not wanting to alert Danny who was absolutely not understanding the importance of the event

‘What is wrong with you?’ she said

‘Me? I just know I have a son and you want to take him away from me, you’re going to marry me, the boy is not going to stay without a dad. I am his dad so I’ll be the dad’

‘no, he don’t need a dad, you were not with him since he was born and he don’t need you now’

‘wow miss genius, I was not there cause I did not know, if I knew i’ll freaking make sure I’ll be there’

‘If you knew before what would you do? Visit him once a week?’ she said sarcastically

‘No, I’ll marry you and not miss a year plus of his life like now’ he looked at her challenging her.

She soften ‘tae, listen, you’re not thinking straight, we can’t marry, you hate me, remember?? And danny is fine with me, you’re an idol, you can’t afford this scandal and if we marry…I’m out of words’

He sighed ‘you didn’t even stalk me after you left eyh? I’m doing a lot of backstage work now lily, composing songs and writing lyrics, Im 28 now, I’m bound to take a break. So I can afford the scandal and Danny is not fine without a dad cause he have one. You owe me Lily’

She flinched. He saw that he pressed a weak point and took the chance ‘yes, you owe me woman, after all that you’ve done. You;ve done nothing right, if you love Danny you’ll take this and make things right again’

She looked at him ‘ but.. why do you make it like my fault, I just wanted you to be happy, that’s all, don’t that count as a right thing to do, you’re not being fair with me’

He shrugged ‘ I was not the one who had the big plan for revenge and was up and about deceiving  me’

She flinched ‘ I told you, it was a mistake and I said sorry, I even begged you but you didn’t care, you’re putting all blames on me’

He walked to the window and looked out ‘so its my fault for falling for you?? And being angry cause the one I love actually has a different name and looks different?’

She sighed ‘let’s not go to deep water, I can’t take this’

He turned and approached her ‘I don’t know what you think Lily but I am not those kind of men that leave their child like nothing and forget about them, you have no choice Lily, absolutely no choice but to marry me’ 

‘No’ she said

‘ you’re so stubborn I’m fell like shaking you into senses, then you leave me with no choice, I’ll fight for custody’ he said. That was cruel but he said it just to scare her out, he would never put Danny in the middle of custody battle and his threat seems to work because she had tears now.

‘No, you’re not going to do that’. It was obvious she was fighting tears.

‘don’t challenge me Lily’

‘but I love danny, he’s my life’ she said heart brokenly

He wanted to consult her, kissed her temple and tell her to not cry. Wait!! What is he thinking.  This woman, right her, with those eyes, she still have an effect on him, even after so long he still have feelings with her. Call him dumb, call him stupid, he even fell like punching himself.

‘and I want to know and love Danny to, you have no choice lily’  he have no choice but to push her senses.

She looked at him ‘fine,then I’ll marry you, are you satisfied now?!’

He fought a smile ‘great, tomorrow morning’

Danny who was playing with his toy laughed and looked at lily, ‘mama’ he said

Lily looked down ‘ehem, yes danny?’

He pointed taeyang ‘papa’

Teayang smile ‘yes danny’

He clapped his hand ‘papa! Papa! Hello!’