the ring

Our Love Game

 

Send me home’ she said to him

‘where do you live ?’ he sat next to her playing with danny’s finger.

‘Pan Pacific hotel’ she said looking at their both hands, Danny’s little finger entwined with taeyang’s large one.

‘If I send you, you won’t run away right’ he smiled.

Her world tilted for a while. That smile. He doesn’t know what he’s asking for. This marriage. It won’t be easy with their unresolved feelings. He was marrying her because of Danny she reminded herself.

In the car, they were silent

‘I’ll pick you up tomorrow and we’ll get marry in front of a judge’ he said focusing on the road

‘ehm’

‘do you need to explain to your board of directors or anything?’

‘no,it will do little effect’

‘ahhh’ he said

‘Do you need to explain to anyone? Cause I have to explain to Maddy’

‘I’ll call my my cousin’ she said fixing danny’s disorientated hair. 

‘How about your work in Australia?’ He was still making efforts to make conversations with her.

‘its about to finish, I’ll fix it tae, don’t worry’

‘ahhh, you’re going to move to my apartment, yes?’ his eyes still on the road.

She stared angrily at him from the back seat *this guy, threats her life a ragdoll!*

‘but my apartment is bigger’ she said

He sighed ‘wouldn’t it be weird if a husband moves to his wife’s house, I’m the one who should be supporting you and Danny ?’ he shrugged 

‘I can support myself’ she said

‘yahhh, why do I have to marry a rich person like you, my brain is going to explode’ he said

She slumped herself backwards ‘I’m tired tae’

‘ahhhh’ he said continue driving

He stopped in front of a jewelry shop. She stared at him through the mirror

He smiled ‘we need to get rings, noh?, want to join’

*rings* she shook her head, ‘go on’

He opened the passenger seat ‘give me danny, we’ll both pick rings’

Danny went to him excitedly.

In the car, lily stares at the dashboard. Married tomorrow? It was not going to be a normal marriage would it. Her heart aches. Doesn’t he understand that it was not easy to see him in flesh again. To be in the same car, to watch his eyes, his hands, why can’t he understand that? 26 years old but can’t even control her feelings. Like an immature 17 year old teen! She scolded herself. But what he said was true, she had deceived him and now he wants marriage and she’s giving it.

She wants Danny to be happy but she has a feeling she was going to suffer a lot. Her eyes turn hard. She feels lonely. Alone. Very alone

She saw them walking back. A smile slipped as she was Danny laughing hugging tae’s neck. *for danny, lily* taeyang had a small paper bag in his hands. She ignored the sight. He passed Danny to him, placed the paper bag on the dash board and they went to her hotel.

He sends them to their front door ‘ok, see you tomorrow’ he kissed Danny’s cheeks.

‘morrow, morrow’ danny said

Tae laughed. Her heart clutch again *stop it you stupid heart!*

He looked at her ‘tomorrow morning at 10, I’ll pick up you two’

‘ok’ she said.

‘bye bye’

She entered the room and closed the door.

Danny went down and ran to the bed ‘boom boom’ he said.

He wanted to sleep ‘ok danny, but first bath’

1hour later

Both in their pjs Danny was next to her,drinking milk.

Danny look at her ‘mama?’

‘hmm’ she said playing with his hair

‘papa?’ his eyes wide, asking her where his dad was

‘hmm?’ she said, acting like she don’t understand

His eyes went wider, he raised up one of his hands, the other still holding the bottle, he touched his center of his head and lift the hair up, doing it again and again ‘papa? Papa?’

She realized he was trying to remind her of taeyang’s hair, a Mohawk,  she laughed ‘ok,ok, tomorrow ok, papa tomorrow’

He smiled peacefully and slept

She sooth back his hair into place and giggled reminded by danny’s innocent attempt to describe taeyang’s hair.

For danny lily, for danny

 

*Taeyang’s POV*

He went to his room and plopped on the bed.

Such a tiring day but he was happy with the outcome, he just called maddy. Amazingly his sister is very ecstatic to meet Lily and Danny. ‘and she was just a friend eyhh oppa?’ she laughed ‘I like her oppa, owh I can’t wait to meet Danny’ she said

He smiled, Danny, his lil’ boy. Placing his hands under his head he stares at the paper bag containing his ring on the office table. Her ring? He rolled to the corner of the bed and opened the lower drawer of the side bed table. At the most corner hid a navy blue box, he took it and opened it after 2 long years, a sapphire blue diamond encrusted ring. He smiled and snapped it back, placed it on the side table and rolled back to bed. * Don’t worry tae she’s yours soon*  

Looking at the ceiling his thoughts fly. It was hard to feel anger towards her, with her being so motherly and obviously loving his child to a state where he was scared she soon will spoil danny, he wanted to believe that it was all real like she confessed before cause damn him he felt it was real to his bones. Lily had ruined him for any other so he’s going to have her anyway.

Truthfully it was hard for him with the fact that she’s a big shot,’god’ he rubbed his face. She’s a CEO,he shook his head. Danny needs him and he can’t lie but he needs her. *I hope this work cause baby, I’m always yours*

Deep in his thoughts he drifted to sleep 

 

you readers are great <3 

keep me smiling all day.HAHAHAHAHAHA